Business Setup In RAK Free Trade Zone
RAS AL KHAIMAH FREE TRADE ZONE IS A COST-EFFECTIVE INVESTMENT DESTINATION Established in 2000, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) is the investment destination of choice for more than 8,600 companies from over 100 countries, representing more than 50 industry sectors. Less than an hour’s drive from Dubai.
RAK FTZ offers numerous advantages including:
- A tax-free investment environment
- 100 per cent foreign ownership
- Fast and efficient business set-up and support services
- Fast-track UAE visa issuance
- A wide range of real estate facilities to suit your individual business needs
- The Massed Services, which provides translation of documents, recruitment of employees, procurement support, creation and printing of corporate materials, and many other services
- A strategic geographical location that provides easy access to markets across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East as well as South and Central Asia
- Free zone establishment (FZE)
- Free zone company (FZC)
- Branch of a local company
- Branch of a foreign company
- Consultancy / Services
- Flexi facilities
- Standard offices
- Executive offices
- Shell & core offices
- Industrial land
Documents Required for RAK Investment Authority Company Formation
- Proof of tradename reservation (Our Firm task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (Our Firm task)
- Passport Copies for the shareholders
- Passport copy and C.V. (Resume) for the Manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager (Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Lease agreement (Documents) – Having a physical address for your business/office is Mandatory in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is US$ 25 up to US$ 45 Per sq. ft. (US$ 225 up to US$ 400 per sq. m.). Our Firm, can assist you while searching for your Physical address. To Learn More about Leasing & Rental Cost (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing Our Firm as your legal representative, So that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm).
- There are some activities which might require third party / authority pre approval - accordingly additional Cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, it might be a requirement for a few other documents by the authorities
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder and Branch
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association / Article of Association. It must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing company/ entity at place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for your existing company/ entity, license or certificate Of incorporation your existing company/ entity attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.
|Setup in UAE-RAK Free Trade Zones|
Table of estimated government cost & professional fees
|Trade License option / activity
||Cost in US$
||Cost in AED|
|Oil & Gas
|General Trading License
|Oil & Gas
|Our Firm Professional Fees
|ATTENTION - NOTE|
The exact government cost will be determined by the concerned authority at the time of applying. There might be additional requirement during the process.
Our Professional fees covers consultation sessions, drafting of legal documents in English and Arabic, introducing reliable local citizen service-agent when required, supporting indocuments Notarization from the local notary public, assisting in bank account opening,and applying to the Concern authorities on your behalf.