Business Setup In Ajman Free Zone
Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) was established in 1988, leading to massive industrial development in Ajman by attracting a great number of companies to benefit from the investment privileges, thereby strengthening industry and trade and the financial sector in the UAE.
AFZ provides competitive privileges and facilities allowing companies to get a considerable return on their investment. AFZ continues to develop its infrastructure, spending millions of Dirhams along its free zone area of more than one million square meters.
- Trade License
- E-Commerce License
- Services License
- Industrial License
- Offshore License
Type of Ownership
- Free Zone Establishment license
- Free Zone Company license
- Branch of Local Company
- Branch of foreign Company
- Smart Offices
- Executive Offices
- Get two employment visas
- Get up to 5 employment visas
- high-quality warehouses, with all service facilities and specifications, starting from 100 square meters Land
- Suitable for industrial investment, prepared as per accurate research on investors’ needs.
Remarks: The contents mentioned above was copied from its original source http://www.afz.gov.ae/front
UAE-Ajman Free Zone - Requirements for Business Registration
- Proof of tradename reservation (Our Firm task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (Our Firm task)
- Passport Copies for the shareholders
- Passport copy and C.V. (Resume) for the Manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager (Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Lease agreement (Documents) – Having a physical address for your business/office is Mandatory in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is US$ 25 up to US$ 45 Per sq. ft. (US$ 225 up to US$ 400 per sq. m.). Our Firm, can assist you while searching for your Physical address. To Learn More about Leasing & Rental Cost (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing Our Firm as your legal representative, So that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm).
- There are some activities which might require third party / authority pre approval - accordingly additional Cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, it might be a requirement for a few other documents by the authorities
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association / Article of Association.
It must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing company/ entity at place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for your existing company/ entity, license or certificate
- Of incorporation your existing company/ entity attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.
|Setup in UAE-Ajman Free Zone|
Table of estimated government cost & professional fees (Annually)
|Trade License option / activity
||Cost in US$
||Cost in AED|
|One Activity Trading License
|Two Activities Trading License
|Three Activities Trading License
|General Trading License
|Our Firm Professional Fees
|ATTENTION - NOTE|
The exact government cost will be determined by the concerned authority at the time of applying. There might be additional requirement during the process.
Our Professional fees covers consultation sessions, drafting of legal documents in English and Arabic, introducing reliable local citizen service-agent when required, supporting indocuments Notarization from the local notary public, assisting in bank account opening,and applying to the Concern authorities on your behalf.