Business Setup In Dubai Airport Free Zone-DAFZA
DAFZA(Dubai Airport Free zone Authority), the most economical and prestige Free Trade Zone in Dubai, established 1996, and located at Dubai International Air Port. Setting up your business DAFZA is easy. It requires minimal paperwork, The cost is reasonable, and the processing time is fast. Our in house consultants will help you with every step the way.
- 100% foreign ownership.
- 0% corporate tax.
- No restriction on capital repatriation.
- 0% import or re-export duties.
- 0% personal income tax.
- No currency restrictions.
- No restriction on foreign talent or employees.
- Onsite Customs.
UAE-Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA)
Documents Required for Initial Dubai Company Formation
- Application Form, will be handled by us
- Letter of Intent, will be handled by us
- Your existing company brochure (if available)
- Annual financial report or shareholder(s) 6 months bank statement for the shareholder not applicable for new registration
- Copy of the manager’s passport and his CV
- Copy of shareholder(s) passport and CV
- Original (not a copy) bank reference letter ( for each shareholders
- No Objection letter by the current sponsor, for manager (if a resident of UAE and UAE employment visa-holder)
- Initial approval(s) from the third authority(s) in case your business activates required such approval. Example: Media, IT, Pharmaceutical
After that your application is approved the authority will issue an initial approval for your business, and after that you will:
- Choose a ready fitted office an office space from DAFZA stunning selection that’s the most appropriate size and layout for your business requirements.
- Or decide whether you’ll require DAFZA excellent value fit-out service for your office, or if you’ll be doing that independently.
Then, once the office is finalized:
- Lease agreement will be prepared
- Office keys can be collected.
After making the necessary selections regarding the office space, we will start the preparation of the legal documents.
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder and for Branch
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association / Article of Association. It must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing company/ entity at place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for your existing company/ entity, license or certificate Of incorporation your existing company/ entity attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy
When all the above is complete, your business license will then be issued along with the share capital certificate if the capital paid in full
|Setup in UAE-Dubai Airport Free Zone|
Table of estimated government cost & professional fees
|Trade License option / activity
||Cost in US$
||Cost in AED|
|Oil & Gas
|General Trading License
|Oil & Gas
|Our Firm Professional Fees
|ATTENTION - NOTE|
The exact government cost will be determined by the concerned authority at the time of applying. There might be additional requirement during the process.
Our Professional fees covers consultation sessions, drafting of legal documents in English and Arabic, introducing reliable local citizen service-agent when required, supporting indocuments Notarization from the local notary public, assisting in bank account opening,and applying to the Concern authorities on your behalf.