Business Setup In Enpark/ Environment Park Dubai
The Dubai Energy and Environment Park (ENPARK) was established in 2006, being a member of TECOM Investments. It is a free zone that is designed and dedicated to clean energy and environmental technology. Everything in ENPARK is environment-friendly, from residential communities to entertainment outlets.
It aims to provide businesses with commercial and residential space, research centers, and even education and leisure facilities. There are various opportunities as well for Dubai free zone companies already situated in EnPark, such as partnerships, networking, and support system. Because of this business setup in ENPARK Dubai has been rising in the UAE.
Anyone who plans to have a business setup in ENPARK will be part of an environment that is for nurturing growth and giving a wide access to opportunities. Investors can choose from two legal forms that this Dubai free zone authority offers: Free Zone Limited Liability Company Enpark and Branch of a Foreign/UAE Company.
Business setup in ENPARK Dubai, like any other UAE free zones, follows a systematic procedure that is expected to be observed by the businessmen who are looking to carry out a business setup in Dubai free zones. This kind of venture should not be taken lightly because business setup in Dubai is not an easy responsibility to take care of. This is why business setup consultants in Dubai should be contacted by the business owners to ensure that they are on the right track and have the right information. Obtaining information about business setup in Environment Park may be easy but obtaining the precise one is not. If we should stop and think, almost all Dubai freezone companies were established because consultants helped in the process. Nowadays, because of its advantages and the fact that formations are done properly, business setup in Environment Park Dubai is being carried out even more.
Business consultants in Dubai have a big role to play when it comes to the plans of free zone company setup by business people. If they choose ENPARK, they should be well informed with regard to the important matters to be noted before conducting a business setup in Environment Park. For one, knowing the Dubai free zone company registration fees and Dubai free zone license cost can help the investors to be prepared on the amount that they will incur for the first step of this venture. Further, it can even help them in creating a budget plan for the first few months or even the first year of operation. To add to the detailed plan, Dubai free zone company formation cost can also help.
However, although they can answer your questions from Dubai freezone company setup cost to the documents required for trade license renewal in Dubai (for future reference), that is not the sole purpose of their existence. They are ultimately for handling your business setup company in Dubai or anywhere else in the UAE so that you will only need for the documents needed for you to legally begin your venture.
In this case, it is imperative to choose the right people to take care of your business formation in Dubai for its success lies in their hands.
The common choice of investment of businessmen who come to the UAE is conducting a business setup in Dubai free zones. There are a number of people who are looking to setup an environment-friendly organization, and business setup in environment park Dubai is the right thing for them. Its facilities and solutions are made to meet the exact needs and requirements of environment-friendly organizations.
The Dubai freezone companies currently situated in this location are enjoying a number of Dubai free zone benefits as listed below:
100% foreign ownership
Unlike in the UAE mainlands wherein a local sponsor is needed before a businessman can start a company, the same thing cannot be said when one decides to carry out a business setup in UAE free zones. A local sponsor, who gets 51% of the shares of the organization that will be established, is not a requirement in order to go forward with freezone company formation. It is ensured that the business owners will have 100% ownership of their own company.
ENPARK is located wherein opportunities in the MENA can be accessed. It is seen to be ideal for organizations that are in the energy and environment industry as this free zone has the needed technologies that can help them to have big projects.
Even though value-added tax (VAT) has been applied on some goods and services starting on 1 January 2018, we can still look at the brighter side of things. The government hasn’t mandated the residents to pay for corporate and income taxes, which should be seen as a huge advantage. There are a lot of investors who are looking for a tax exemption that free zones in the UAE offers; therefore, there is still positivity with this.
ENPARK has more benefits to offer for businessmen who are looking to have an environment-friendly business. Below is the list of additional benefits that this zone can offer:
- 100% repatriation of capital/profits
- No currency restrictions
- Low-cost operations
- Excellent infrastructure
- Excellent support services
- Simplified incorporation process
- Hassle-free company laws and legal framework
- 24-hour visa services
- Quick access to knowledge workers due to fast-track immigration process
Needless to say, knowing if the business activity that your organization falls into is allowed in the location that you choose is important. In this case, the below list shows the business activities that are allowed in ENPARK:
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Generation
- Green Buildings
- Water and Wastewater
- Recycling and Solid Waste
- Energy Storage
- Air and Environment
- Organic Products
- Energy Transmission and Distribution
- Energy Efficiency Equipment Energy Efficiency Equipment
- Associations/Non-profit Organizations from the fields above
For more than 30 years, FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the leading companies that offer business setup services in Dubai and in the whole UAE. Having a wide experience in this field, we have the precise information that investors need to know regarding Dubai free zone company registration, like how to open a company in Dubai free zone and even the Dubai freezone company setup cost.
We offer the following services as your company formation consultants in Dubai if you let us take care of your free zone company registration Dubai:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
After your application is approved, the authority will issue an initial approval for your business. The next steps that will be taken are as follows:
- Choose a ready-fitted office space from (ENPARK) selection that’s the most appropriate size and layout for your business requirements
- Or decide whether you’ll require ENPARK-regulated contractors for fit-out service for your office or if you’ll be doing that independently
Then, once the office is finalized, the following steps will be taken:
- Lease agreement will be prepared
- Office keys can be collected
After that, we will start the preparation of the legal documents and summation.
When all the above is complete, your business license will then be issued along with the share capital certificate if the capital is paid in full.
The procedure of processing your business setup in ENPARK Dubai will range from 2 to 4 weeks
Documents Required for Business Setup in Dubai Environmental Park Free Zone
- Application form (our firm’s task)
- Letter of Intent (our firm’s task)
- Your existing company brochure (if available)
- Annual financial report or shareholder(s)’ 6-month bank statement (not applicable for new registration)
- Copy of the manager’s passport and CV
- Copy of shareholder(s)’ passport and CV
- Original (not a copy) bank reference letter (for each shareholders)
- No objection letter by the current sponsor, for the manager (if a resident of UAE and a UAE employment visa-holder)
- Initial approval(s) from the third authority(s) in case your business activities required such approvals, e.g., media, IT, pharmaceutical
- Business plan (we offer business-plan-writing services)
- A legal representative (negotiator)
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder and for Branch
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin, expressing the intent of establishing a new setup abroad—it must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation of your existing company/entity attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
Dubai Enpark Free Zone Company Setup Cost:
The below table shows the estimated cost of business setup in Dubai Enpark Free Zone which also includes the Dubai free zone license cost. If need be, you can contact us for further clarification and information.
|Dubai Freezone Company Setup Cost|
Table of Estimated Government Cost and Professional Fees
|Trade License Option/Activity||Cost in USD||Cost in AED|
|Industrial License||USD 2,570||AED 9,375|
|Specific Trading||USD 2,570||AED 9,375|
|Oil & Gas||USD 3,425||AED 12,500|
|Real Estate||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|Aviation||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|General Trading License||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|Specific Services||USD 2,570||AED 9,375|
|Oil & Gas||USD 3,425||AED 12,500|
|Freight Forwarding||USD 2,910||AED 10,625|
|Real Estate||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|Aviation||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|Our Firm’s Professional Fees||USD 5,000||AED 18,365|
ATTENTION – NOTE
All fees for government and related authorities are estimation only. The exact government fees will be determined at the time of submission of the applications. We are obligated to provide our clients with all receipts of government and related agencies against the amount that will be paid. Every amount that will expense for your business registration will be supported by documents. In case of shortage, the client has to repay us. In case of excess, we have to refund the client.
Our professional fee covers consultation, drafting of legal documents, introducing reliable local citizen service-agent when required, assisting in document notarization from the local notary public, assisting in local bank account opening, and applying to the concerned authorities on your behalf.
FAR Consulting Middle East, being one of the leading firms that offer business consultancy services in Dubai and in other parts of the UAE, does not only give information about how to establish a business like the well-known Dubai freezone companies.
We also offer other services that can help in the growth of a company:
- Applying and obtaining of work permit
- Drafting of labour contract
- Employment visa and residency services
- Medical check-up (required for the residency services)
- Emirates ID card services
- Driving license services for UAE residents
- Wages, salaries, and WPS services (payroll services)
- Housing and accommodation services
- Relocation services for employees and business owners
- Document notarization and attestation services
- Legal translation services
- Custom account opening services
- VAT registration services
- VAT accounting and filling services
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Financial audit services
- Official third-party approvals for regulated business services
- Secretarial and management services
- Legal drafting
- LLC memorandum drafting and attestation
- Lawyer services
- Existing business amendment services
- Trademark registration services
- Will drafting and attestation services