Business Setup In Sharjah Airport FreeZone
Sharjah Airport International Free Zone provides some of the most enticing business incentives in the region, including speed of service and simplicity of process. The perception of lengthy and highly bureaucratic procedures to set up in the Middle East can be a serious barrier to potential investors but SAIF-ZONE has a 24 hour licensing service which enables businesses to be up and running sooner than has ever been possible before.
The customer base is among the largest in the world from one central hub, with access to more than 2 billion people within a four hour flight and as one of the most dynamic Emirates in the UAE, Sharjah accounts for over a third of the country’s industrial activity. Its links to the rest of the world are accessible and immediate and regardless of where your customers are based, SAIF-ZONE provides you with all the benefits of a personal and corporate tax-free income with no import export duties.
1: Trade License
2: Commercial License
Import, Export, Distribution, consolidation, storage or warehousing of items specific in the license, Maximum limit is three similar product lines.
3: General Trading
General Trading license can be obtained under a commercial license which allows a large number of products.
4: Service license
Service license allows the holder to carry out service specified in the license only. All type of services are allowed unless otherwise restricted by the Federal or local authorities.
5: Industrial License
Import of raw materials, manufacturing, processing, assembling, packaging and exporting the finished product.
- Industrial Park
- Land On Lease
- Prebuilt Warehouse
- Temporary Warehouse
- SAIF Zone Labor Accommodation
Remarks: all contents above mentioned was copied from its original source http://www.saif-zone.com
Documents Required for Sharjah Airport Free Zone Company Formation
- Proof of tradename reservation (Our Firm task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (Our Firm task)
- Passport Copies for the shareholders
- Passport copy and C.V. (Resume) for the Manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager (Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Lease agreement (Documents) – Having a physical address for your business/office is Mandatory in the UAE. Our Firm, can assist you while searching for your Physical address (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing Our Firm as your legal representative, So that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm).
- There are some activities which might require third party / authority pre approval - accordingly additional Cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, it might be a requirement for a few other documents by the authorities
Additional requirement applicable for corporate shareholders (Legal Pearson)
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association / Article of Association. It must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing company/ entity at place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for your existing company/ entity, license or certificate Of incorporation your existing company/ entity attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.
|Setup in UAE-Sharjah Airport Free Zone|
Table of estimated government cost & professional fees
|Trade License option / activity
||Cost in US$
||Cost in AED|
|Oil & Gas
|General Trading License
|Oil & Gas
|Our Firm Professional Fees
|ATTENTION - NOTE|
The exact government cost will be determined by the concerned authority at the time of applying. There might be additional requirement during the process.
Our Professional fees covers consultation sessions, drafting of legal documents in English and Arabic, introducing reliable local citizen service-agent when required, supporting indocuments Notarization from the local notary public, assisting in bank account opening,and applying to the Concern authorities on your behalf.