UAE-Branch Of Local Company – Requirements for Business Registration
- Passport Copies for the shareholders
- Passport copies and C.V. (Resume) for the Manager – the manager must have a university degree.
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder and manager (Template will be forwarded by Farahat & Co)
- Proof of trade name reservation for the new branch (Farahat & Co task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities for the new branch(Farahat & Co task)
- Memorandum of Association for your existing main branch at place of origin. This must be notarized by the U.A.E notary public.
- Article of Association for your existing main branch at place of origin. This must be notarized by the U.A.E notary public.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors of your existing main branch at the location of origin expressing their intent to establish a branch of your existing entity. (Template will be forwarded by Farahat & Co)
- A valid Certificate of registration/ trade license of your existing main branch company/ entity.
- A valid Chamber of Commerce certificate of your existing main branch.
- Notarized Power of Attorney appointing Farahat & Co as your legal representative in order for them to can act on your behalf/ on behalf of the shareholders. (Template will be forwarded by Farahat & Co)
- Lease agreement (Documents) – as proof of a physical address for your new branch. The minimum space required is 550 sq ft (around 60 sq m). Your registration agent Farahat & Co can assist you in searching for your physical address.
- Your main branch company profile
THIRD OFFICIAL PARTIES APPROVALS
In some business activities, such as : Health Care, law firm, Education Training ,Transportation, Construction and contracting, Engineering consulting, etc. No objection and permission will be required as mandatory requirement. If your business requires such approval, no objection letter and/ or permission, there will be an additional cost and additional professional fee for Farahat & Co.
|Setup in UAE-Branch Of Local Company Table of estimated government cost & professional fees|
|Trade License option / activity||Cost in US$||Cost in AED|
|Application for the ministry of economy (UAE Government)||US$ 1,350||AED 5,000|
|Registering with the ministry of economy (UAE Government)||US$ 2,700||AED 10,000|
|Deposit with the ministry of economy (refundable) to be submitted in a bank guaranty format. (Our firm can manage)||US$ 13,600||AED 50,000|
|Registering and licensing with the local government (Approximate)||US$ 2,700||AED 10,000|
|Local Citizen -service agent fees (Maximum)||US$ 4,100||AED 15,000|
|Our Firm Professional Fees||US$ 6,000||AED 22,000|