Business Setup In Ras-Al-Khaimah (RAK)
Start trading within lucrative markets with Ras al Khaimah business setup.
- Zero income tax
- Minimum requirements
- No currency restrictions
- Hassle-free approvals
- Visa/license issuance
Acquire a competitive edge from competitors with a swift RAK free zone business setup.
- Income tax exemption
- Flexible laws
- 100% foreign ownership
- Low utility charges
- Trade in all currencies
Conduct business operations with little to no intrusion with RAK offshore business setup.
- Banking facilities
- Investment/asset protection
- No auditing requirement
- Tax exemption
- Profit repatriation
Business Setup in Ras Al-Khaimah (RAK)
Ras al Khaimah, a leading investment destination in the UAE, has tens of thousands of established enterprises and represents more than fifty industry sectors. Business setup in Ras al Khaimah (RAK) is a cost-effective gateway that offers numerous advantages, including the ability to reach markets across the Middle East, South Asia, North Africa, and Europe. RAK’s strategic geographic location helps companies take full advantage of trade flows.
With nearly two decades of industry experience, Farahat & Co. provides outstanding support to entrepreneurs, multinational companies, and SMEs considering of setting up new branches or businesses within the Emirate’s territory. Aside from providing a comprehensive service for the establishment of a new business, our trusted business experts also help in the renewal of existing business licenses.
Types of Business Setup in Ras al Khaimah
Local and foreign companies considering of setting up businesses in Ras al Khaimah have eight main options for legal business entities, and they’re as follows:
- Representative and branch offices;
- Professional firms;
- Mainland companies;
- Offshore companies;
- Free zone companies;
- Limited liability companies (LLCs);
- Joint venture companies;
- Shareholding companies
Efficient Business Setup Solutions
Farahat & Co. offers a range of company formation solutions specifically designed in helping entrepreneurs and investors quickly and efficiently establish operations anywhere within the Emirate, including the following:
- Company Registration – our in-house professionals will guide you throughout the registration process of your business, including processing of forms, as well as the review and submission of required legal documents to proper authorities.
- Company Incorporation – our experts will do all the paperwork necessary for incorporation, and facilitate in the registration fee payment.
- PRO Services – Ras al Khaimah is an investor-friendly destination, but regulatory bodies require the processing of governmental documents. Our business setup specialists offer hassle-free document clearing and PRO assistance services. We’ll assist you in securing the approval(s) of proper agencies. We’ll also submit the required documents for a swift and smooth business setup. Rely on our experts in getting tasks done quickly and in a precise manner to hasten your business setup in RAK.
- Trade License Application – we’ll help ensure you focus on important matters such as running your company by taking the burden of trade license application off your shoulders.
- Serviced Offices – if you’re considering of using serviced offices rather than purchasing a permanent office space, our experts can help. Apart from having a solid network in the UAE that can help you get offices on short-term leases, we can also assist you frame up contracts in acquiring them.
- Offshore Licensing – our experts will guide you in selecting and implementing the right means and solutions in getting you a RAK offshore license.
- Asset liquidation – in the event that your company has to close, our business specialists can also provide assistance in liquidating your business assets and help protect your interests the best way possible.
- Visa Processing and Renewal – our hassle-free visa renewal and processing assistance applies to partners and employees.
- Relocation Services – if you plan on moving your business to another location, our industry specialists will help with contract amendment, contract approval, and processing of necessary relocation documentation and paperwork.
A thriving economy, liberal government policies, and strong trade relations are just among the many factors attracting local and foreign investors to do business within the Emirate. Business setup in Ras al Khaimah requires the identification of the business entity, following legal procedures, and submission of necessary documents. Farahat & Co.’s team of capable business specialists provide all the solutions for establishing a business in RAK.
Our main goal is to eliminate the hassle of company formation by undertaking all the required processes in setting up a business. Our seasoned professionals can plan all legal business setup documents, manage submissions, and maintain files. We also facilitate document clearing, initiation of visa processing, and PRO-related tasks.
With our extensive experience and in-depth knowledge, we understand the exclusive needs of specific businesses, as well as current market trends. As we believe in tailored, end-to-end delivery of professional business setup services, rest assured that you’re getting assistance from the leading business specialists in Ras al Khaimah. Know more about Farahat & Co.’s business setup solutions by calling us TODAY!
Setup your business in the following industries
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Business Setup in Ras Al Khaimah Free Zones
- RAK’s legal framework does NOT require companies in maintaining office spaces for business registration, allowing entrepreneurs and investors to determine the business reality prior to business expansion;
- Aside from mainland company formation, the Emirate permits free zone and offshore business setup for investors;
- RAK’s free zone areas offer excellent logistic facilities and world-class infrastructure at lower costs in comparison to other free zones;
- The Emirate doesn’t impose restrictions on the recruitment of manpower and currency exchange;
- RAK has competitive office rental and real estate prices