Dubai Mainland is one of the first locations that businessmen take a look at when they have a plan of finding out how to register a company in Dubai. Its infrastructure and facilities are also known to be eye-catching, giving people a lot of choices when they are starting a business in Dubai. Dubai Mainland is one of the places where UAE startups are located because it is advisable to be chosen by people who are looking to establish a retail business, a restaurant, or an organization that is more reachable by their target market when they are in the mainland as opposed to being in one of the free zones
When starting a business in Dubai, the business owners have the freedom to choose to set up a business in the malls or buildings in the huge city of Dubai, which is a great opportunity for companies with certain target market. Business setup in Dubai Mainland gives an advantage to business owners when they are looking to be closer to the local market that is easily accessible. If your company caters to the local market, Dubai Mainland is the right choice for you.
There are a lot of business owners who visit the UAE and have an LLC company formation in Dubai. However, it should be noted that setting up a big or small business in Dubai Mainland does not give you 100% ownership. UAE company registration requires you to find a UAE national or a local sponsor with whom you will share the company with if you are an expatriate. This will give you a maximum of 49% ownership of your company.
If you are wondering on the timeframe of LLC company formation in Dubai mainland, it greatly depends on how swift you can meet the requirements of setting up a business and passing your documents. The company formation in Dubai and its process can be done as fast as three weeks to six weeks; therefore, the trade license Dubai is easily obtained.
If you are asking how to start business in UAE, this can be answered with the help of consulting companies in Dubai. Your waiting on the procedures might even be shortened. Aside from this, you can discuss your business ideas in Dubai and business plan in Dubai that you want to evolve into reality.
Even if you cannot have 100% ownership if you conduct a business setup in Dubai Mainland, which is according to the United Arab Emirates law, there are still a number of benefits that you can gain in having a company formation in Dubai Mainland as listed below.
Over the years, Dubai has built itself to be one of the biggest business hubs in the world. Because of this, Dubai Mainland is one of the sought-after locations by business owners, either foreigners or locals, looking to have a company formation in UAE. The following below are the advantages of company formation in Dubai Mainland:
Although there is a new tax in our midst, which is the value-added tax (VAT), it only applies to goods and services. There still remains to be no corporate or personal tax that could burden the business owners when it comes to flourishing their businesses.
No limitation on the number of visas
It should be noted that though there is no limitation, this also depends on the office space. If the office is larger, more visas can be obtained.
Minimum capital requirement limited restrictions
There are little to none restrictions when it comes to minimum capital requirements when you open company in Dubai Mainland. For this reason, trade license Dubai is within reach when you are setting up a business in Dubai in mind.
Affordable office spaces
There are a lot of offices to choose from that have flexible rental and lease plans. Most of these can be negotiated with your landlord to settle with a reasonable amount. This can be found anywhere in the Dubai Mainland.
Conducting business anywhere in Dubai
It may sound really flexible but if you conduct a business setup in Dubai mainland, you can definitely choose a location anywhere in Dubai. Wherever you are more comfortable or feel like you can reach your target consumers more, you can settle there and find your place.
No currency restriction
Currency restrictions are not applied in Dubai Mainland, being one of the benefits that businessmen are looking for.
There are thousands of business activities that business owners are allowed to conduct when they are looking to setting up a business in Dubai Mainland. There are not many limitations when it comes to setting up your business with your chosen activity, giving business owners a wide room in choosing what activity they’d like to have. This gives diversity to the Dubai economy when people can establish a business with their chosen activity without any limitations.
M|A|F Consulting Middle East is one of the leading consulting companies in Dubai that deal with corporate business services Dubai. We assist people who have questions on how to open a business in Dubai.
We can provide the following services when you let us handle your affairs when it comes to company setup in Dubai:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
The procedure of processing the company setup in Dubai would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Requirements for Dubai Company Registration
- Proof of tradename reservation (our firm’s task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (our firm’s task)
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copy and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Lease agreement (documents)—having a physical address for your business/office is mandatory in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is USD 25 up to USD 45 per sq. ft. (USD 225 up to USD 400 per sq. m.). Our firm can assist you while searching for your physical address. You can learn more about leasing and rental cost here. (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority.)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative, so that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- There are some activities which might require third-party/authority pre-approval—accordingly, additional cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, the authorities might require a few other documents.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin expressing the intent of establishing a new setup abroad. It must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
Dubai Company Registration Cost:
Below is the estimated Dubai business setup cost with our own assessment of the fees. You can contact us for further information regarding this table of estimation.
|Trade Name Reservation||Govt. Agency||One Time||610||100% Adv.||View|
|Initial Approval for Your Business||Govt. Agency||One Time||110||100% Adv.|
|Local Citizen – Sponsorship Fee||Your Business’ Local Sponsor||Yearly||15,000||100% Later||View|
|MOA – Legal Translation Services||Translation Services||One Time||1,280||100% Adv.||View|
|Notarization of MOA||Govt. Agency||One Time||960||100% Adv.||View|
|Licensing & Certificate of Incorporation Fees (For Specific Business Activity)||Govt. Agency||Yearly||7,000||100% Adv.||View|
|File Opening – Immigration (Establishment Card)||Govt. Agency||One Time||860||100% Adv.|
|File Opening – Ministry of Labour (Establishment Card)||Govt. Agency||One Time||2,053||100% Adv.|
|E-Signature Card – Ministry of Labour||Govt. Agency||One Time||1,000||100% Adv.|
|Farhat Office & Co.’s Fees – Your Business Registration Consultant’s Professional Fees
All Following Services are Included:
» MOA drafting – Arabic / English
» Power of attorney Drafting – A/E
» Side Agreement Drafting – A/E
|Professional Fees/Farhat Office & Co.||One Time||15,000||100% Adv.|
ATTENTION – NOTE