Umm Al Quwain Business Set Up
Stay ahead of the competition with our Umm al Quwain business setup solutions.
- Lucrative market
- Low import/export duty
- No re-export duties
- Strong road network
- Stable economy
- Talented workforce
- Low setup costs
Take the first step in establishing your business with UAQ free zone business setup.
- Quick formation process
- Trade in all currencies
- Minimum Requirements
- Flexible laws
- Unmatched facilities
- Modern infrastructure
- Repatriation of profits
Business Setup in Umm Al Quwain (UAQ)
Business setup in Umm al Quwain (UAQ) is ideal, most especially for conglomerates, SMEs, and startups, as it offers an attractive environment for lucrative investments. UAQ businesses, especially enterprises established in the Free Trade Zone, can leverage on cost-effective leasing/rental options, growth opportunities, 100% foreign ownership, capital and profits repatriation, no investment restrictions for all sectors and industries, and 0% corporate and personal tax.
Farahat & Co.’s team of business specialists has successfully completed thousands of registrations and incorporations across a number of business sectors. Our authorized experts specialize in mainland, free zone, and offshore UAQ incorporation. Through the extensive industry experience of our in-house professionals, our business setup solutions enable entrepreneurs and investors in getting a head start on business operations and building a strong global presence.
Reasons to Set up a Business in Umm al Quwain
How to start a business in umm al quwain? Umm al Quwain mainland is the best option if you’re planning to trade in the Emirate itself. Although you can only conduct business with the help of UAE nationals to act as your business’ representatives to government authorities, there are several advantages of operating within UAE mainland, and they are as follows:
Advantages of Business Setup in Umm al Quwain mainland UAE
- Straightforward application/renewal process of partner/resident visa for management and employees;
- Allows foreign ownership for UAQ mainland-based businesses;
- Ability to set up offices/branches anywhere in UAQ’s mainland;
- Numerous options of business activities are allowed;
- Investor-friendly climate;
- Ease of conducting business and flexibility;
- Cost-effective warehousing and office space leasing options;
- Excellent growth opportunities
For UAQ mainland business setup, our team of business specialists can help you secure trade licenses and permits needed in establishing your company, including the following:
- Commercial license – permits holder to engage in buying and/or selling activities or provide specific services;
- Professional license – authorizes skilled professionals in providing non-physical services e.g. consulting and advisory services;
- Industrial license – allows a company to conduct industrial activities in accordance with both local and national laws pertaining to manufacturing
As for Umm al Quwain’s free trade zone, it has special customs, import, and tax regulations, which does not apply to mainland company formation in Umm al Quwain. UAQ Free Trade Zone business setup is best suited for your business if you’ re planning to operate within the country while running an international business.
Our UAQ free zone business setup solutions include assistance in the processing of the following permits and licenses:
- Trading License – two kinds of licenses fall under this specific category: General Trading License and Commercial License. The latter allows a company to import, export, distribute, and store items, while the former gives the licensee flexibility and freedom in trading commodities permitted within the country.
- Industrial License- enables the licensee to import commodities; process, package, manufacture or assemble specified products; then export the finished product(s). Essentially, the license allows the import of raw materials for processing, assembly, and manufacturing of pre-approved products.
- Service License – for service providers, the license permits to carry out services within the free trade zone, e.g. Courier Services, Logistics, and Tour Services.
- Consultancy License – for entities or professionals that provide professional or expert advisory services.
- Freelance Permit – the permit allows a professional in operating as a freelancer. The professional will conduct business in his/her birth name instead of under a company or brand name. This permit is for individuals operating in the media, film, and technology sectors, and it’s issued to creative roles and select administrative roles.
Apart from license processing, our umm al Quwain business set up service encompasses a wide range of solutions that facilitate the setup of your business. This includes brand and trademark registration; serviced offices; visa renewals and processing; securing of government approvals, amendments, and renewals; accounting and bookkeeping; and tax services.
With nearly two decades of experience, the business specialists of Farahat & Co. are adept in the process of setting up businesses, conglomerates, and multinational corporations in UAQ and other emirates. We aim to provide you with not just end-to-end business setup solutions, but also valuable market insights. We take pride in offering entrepreneurs and investors fast, convenient, and effective solutions, so the process of company formation in UAQ is as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
Business setup, especially in a foreign land, is a hectic task. Our comprehensive company formation solutions, specifically designed to meet the several different business setup needs, goals, and requirements of clients, help you develop optimal business decisions.
Contact us TODAY to book a free, no-obligation consultation with our company formation consultant UAQ or industry experts regarding company formation, incorporation, licensing, visa processing, and business advisory.
Setup your business in the following industries
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Main benefits of registering a company in Umm al-Quwain:
- No duties on import and export
- 100% foreign ownership, depending on the approval of regulatory bodies
- No capital gain, corporate, and income taxes
- Businesses are allowed to repatriate capital, funds, and profits
- Modern infrastructure
- Low energy and real estate costs
- Inexpensive labor force
- Liberal labor laws
- No recruitment issues