Business Setup In Sharjah
Simplify legal company formation procedures with our Sharjah business setup solutions.
- Market presence
- Low duties/taxes
- Quick, easy recruitment
- Less capital requirement
- Developed infrastructure
- Numerous incentives
- Affordable workspaces
Gain access to the region’s economy with Sharjah free zone business setup.
- Flexible policies
- Tax/duty exemptions
- 100% foreign ownership
- Unmatched facilities
- Serviced offices
- Strategic location
Company Formation in Sharjah
With a decade of industry experience and local expertise, the trusted business specialists of Farahat & Co. provide a platform for a seamless Business Setup in Sharjah.
Sharjah is home to a number of companies with local, national, and multi-national operations. The local government of Sharjah offers various incentives to startups and existing businesses planning an expansion. To make the process of setting up new ventures smooth and hassle-free, consult with our in-house business specialists.
Farahat & Co.’s decade of domain experience and familiarity with Sharjah’s laws and regulations help us in the licensing and visa requirements of clients, review and submission of legal documents, and securing of approval from government authorities. We help ensure the task of company formation is completed smoothly and without any unnecessary bureaucratic hassle.
Farahat & Co. helps firms and entrepreneurs setup companies in Sharjah through incorporation, Sharjah company registration, and consulting services. One of the main focus of our business setup solutions is to determine the right kind of license you need to start your business operations. Whether it’s professional, commercial, or industrial, our trusted business specialists will provide assistance in the best way possible.
- Professional Licenses: Professional licenses are given to professionals, service providers, skilled laborers, and management consultants amongst others. To obtain a professional license in Sharjah and manage an organization, you must have all the required qualifications and requirements. Farahat & Co.’s business specialists will act as the representatives of your business for the processing of work permits, visas, and license renewal(s).
- Commercial Licenses: Commercial licenses that are issued by the Sharjah Economic Development Department (SEDD) are necessary for executing all kinds of buying and/or selling activities, including contracting and general trading, in Sharjah and the rest of the UAE. Take note: certain businesses including pharmacies, restaurants, and jewellery stores require additional licenses, permits, and approvals from related authorities.Our Business Setup team will facilitate the commercial company formation process, from the acquisition of a valid tenancy contract up to the review and submission of legal documents to safeguard your investment.
- Industrial Licenses: An industrial license is compulsory in setting up any type of industrial or manufacturing business in Sharjah. The Emirate has stringent laws that ensure the community’s safety. That being said, business setup in Sharjah involves the securing of approvals from regulatory bodies, including the Sharjah Civil Defense Authority, Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority, and the Ministry of Economy amongst others.The business consultants here at Farahat & Co. will guide you throughout the licensing process, including registrations, preparation of requirements, and acquiring of approvals for business projects.
Our comprehensive Business Setup service also covers the setup, registration, or incorporation of the following legal entities in Sharjah:
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) – minimum of two and maximum of fifty members are allowed with this business structure. In mainland LLC formation, the majority of the shares (at least 51%) must be owned by a UAE national. For an enterprise established in any of Sharjah’s free zone areas, it is not required to appoint a UAE national as a Local Service Agent;
- Partnership Company – with the exemption of enterprises established in free zone areas, a partnership company is a business structure that has at least one UAE national as a partner. It can have two or more shareholders;
- Civil Companies – businesses that are established in carrying out professional activities for Sharjah’s mainland. Qualified expat investors can set up civil firms and own majority of the shares provided that one UAE national is appointed as the Local Service Agent;
- Sole Proprietorship – for Sharjah mainland company formation, a UAE national can setup a sole proprietor company wherein he/she owns the complete shares of the business. A foreign investor can be the sole proprietor in Sharjah, but a Local Service Agent must be appointed to represent the company in carrying out official procedures. As for free zone sole proprietorship, foreign nationals can retain 100% foreign business ownership
Our strong relationships with regulatory authorities, combined with our brand value and proven track record, enable us to manage business setup formalities and support company formation so your business can start its operations instantly. Farahat & Co. continues to exceed client expectations as it offers a wide range of tailored solutions for New business setup in Sharjah.
With a growing number of 100% satisfied clients across several different industries and sectors, the reputation of our team of Business Setup specialists grows each day. If you’re after the assistance of a highly qualified team of business specialists, book a consultation by calling us TODAY!
Setup your business in the following industries
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Business Setup in Sharjah: Advantages
Setting up a business in Sharjah with the help of business set up companies in Sharjah is beneficial from these standpoints:
- Businesses have levied no income or corporate tax;
- Goods imported for export purposes have 100% tax exemption (for free zone enterprises);
- 100% capital and profits repatriation (for foreign companies);
- No trade barriers and foreign exchange controls in Sharjah;
- Offers investors lucrative governmental incentives;
- Provides access to various local and foreign banking and financial institutions;
- Has a solid communication infrastructure;
- Offers warehousing facility to investors for the storage of goods – free of charge for up to two months (while promotion lasts)