Ajman is one of the seven Emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain surround this Emirate that has an extensive coastline. Its impressive road connectivity makes it easy for people to access from anywhere in the UAE. Even if it doesn’t have any oil revenue advantage, it has its agriculture, trade, and fisheries to lean on for its Gross Domestic Product (GDP). As a further note, the Ajman industrial area, commercial, and construction activities greatly help Ajman to help its economic growth with its continuous development. And although it is considered to be the smallest based on area, business setup companies in Ajman have been thriving.
Over the years, Ajman has been developing ways to diversify its investments. Ajman company registration is becoming inherently known. A variety of businesses are now residing in the Emirate, such as manufacturing companies in Ajman, retail, and services. There are even more organizations that are being set up each day. Transport companies in Ajman are reaching a higher number and even IT companies in Ajman as well. These established businesses provide economic diversity that pushes other business owners to invest in this Emirate.
People who want to conduct business setup in Ajman can experience the efforts that are made by the government when it comes to ensuring that all business owners who want to establish a business in any industry can have their needs met. The needed amenities of each sector are present to further facilitate the business owners who are looking to begin their venture in Ajman.
Having the LLC legal form in conducting an Ajman company formation means that there should be two people to start a business, who are at least 21 years old. However, if the partners are expats, you will need a UAE national as a local partner, just like everywhere else in the mainland of UAE, when you want to have a business in Ajman. This local partner will hold 51% of your shares in the company and you will only have the 49% of it.
When you have your documents prepared and all requirements at hand, it’s easier to have your Ajman trade license. It is essential to have everything ready before going for Ajman company registration. Whether you are looking to have a big or small business setup in Ajman, it is better to do it with the help of business consultants who can make things easier for you. They will take care of your documents and go to the concerned departments like Ajman Chamber of Commerce and Ajman Economic Department to ensure that you will get your Ajman trade license in the right timeframe.
Aside from the above, consultants can even discuss with you all the Ajman trade license information that you need to know before continuing with forming a company. To be prepared, you can also inquire about the LLC license cost in Ajman if you plan to setup one. And if you are going to need to store up some equipment or even your own goods, a consultant also knows which cheap warehouse in Ajman you should choose.
It is indeed better to know a lot before you plunge yourself in this kind of venture, and having a consultant definitely helps.
Business owners are slowly choosing to have company registration Ajman. It can be noted that business setup companies in Ajman are rising in number as those businesses are thriving in the Emirate.
With its continuous development that encourages business owners to conduct an Ajman company formation, there is also continuous evolution when it comes to the advantages that businesses are receiving in forming a company.
Currency restrictions do not exist
The restrictions on currency and such do not apply in the Ajman mainland.
No mandatory yearly auditing
When you want to build your own organization in the mainland, it means that your company wouldn’t need to be audited mandatorily. Business owners who are often worried about audit can be relaxed with this advantage.
Rent office anywhere
You can place your company anywhere you want in the mainland. You can open an office based on where you think your business is going to thrive more. This kind of opportunity can give you the freedom to have your office space be at the right location as you deem it should.
Conduct business with local market
Regardless if you have big or small business setup in Ajman, this is especially advantageous when you cater to the local market. Trading companies in Ajman mainland have the advantage to easily trade or transact without any hassle.
No limit on activities
Business activities are limited in other locations in the UAE. However, in Ajman mainland, there are a lot of business activities to choose from.
Zero capital requirement
It is not simply an affordable way to have a business, but it might just be one of the best ways to form a company when you do not need an amount of money to prepare before thinking of setting up a business.
Regardless of the value-added tax (VAT) that landed on the UAE’s territory, the country is still free of corporate and income taxes. Ajman company formation of business owners means that they will not be required to pay any other tax aside from VAT.
No limit on visas
A company can get as many visas as it wants as it grows. Its continuous growth is supported by this benefit of getting employment visas for its additional employees as it expands.
Ajman mainland offers a lot of business activities that business owners can choose from to establish their company. The only exceptions to this are banking, investment, and insurance. Aside from those three, the diversity of Ajman’s economy continues to develop as businesses are continually formed with different business activities.
M|A|F Consulting Middle East is one of the leading business consultants in the UAE. We can give you the value of Ajman general trading license cost so you can be prepared with not just the documents but also with the financial side.
We can provide the following services when you let us handle your business setup affairs:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
The procedure of processing company setup in Ajman would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Requirements for Company Registration in Ajman
- Proof of tradename reservation (our firm’s task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (our firm’s task)
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copy and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Lease agreement (documents)—having a physical address for your business/office is mandatory in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is USD 25 up to USD 45 per sq. ft. (USD 225 up to USD 400 per sq. m.). Our firm can assist you while searching for your physical address. You can learn more about leasing and rental cost here. (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority.)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative, so that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- There are some activities which might require third party/authority pre-approval—accordingly, additional cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, the authorities might require a few other documents.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad. It must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
Ajman Trade License Fees
The below table shows you the business setup cost in Ajman including the Ajman trade license cost. You can contact us for further information or clarification.
|Trade Name Reservation||Govt. Agency||One Time||610||100% Adv.||View|
|Initial Approval for Your Business||Govt. Agency||One Time||110||100% Adv.|
|Local Citizen – Sponsorship Fee||Your Business’ Local Sponsor||Yearly||15,000||100% Later||View|
|MOA – Legal Translation Services||Translation Services||One Time||1,280||100% Adv.||View|
|Notarization of MOA||Govt. Agency||One Time||960||100% Adv.||View|
|Licensing and Certificate of Incorporation Fees (for specific business activity)||Govt. Agency||Yearly||7,000||100% Adv.||View|
|File Opening – Immigration (Establishment Card)||Govt. Agency||One Time||860||100% Adv.|
|File Opening – Ministry of Labour (Establishment Card)||Govt. Agency||One Time||2,053||100% Adv.|
|E-Signature Card – Ministry of Labour||Govt. Agency||One Time||1,000||100% Adv.|
|Farhat Office & Co.’s Fees – Your Business Registration Consultant’s Professional Fees|
All of the Following Services are Included:
» MOA drafting – Arabic / English
» Power of attorney drafting – A/E
» Side Agreement drafting – A/E
|Professional Fees/Farhat Office & Co.||One Time||15,000||100% Adv.|
ATTENTION – NOTE