Business Setup in Ajman
Establish a business in Ajman’s unique landscape with the help of our experts.
- Low setup costs
- Advanced resources
- Lucrative market
- Profit repatriation
- Hassle-free incorporation
- Free movement of funds
- Availability of Visas
Ajman Free Zone
Simplify the company formation process with our Ajman free zone business setup solutions.
- 100% foreign ownership
- Logistics support
- Inexpensive workforce
- Hassle-free approvals
- Access to UAE markets
- Quick formation process
Business Setup in Ajman
Business setup in Ajman offers various benefits and incentives to both local and foreign investors. Excellent logistics facilities, world-class infrastructure, tax incentives, and flexible legal framework are just among the advantages of setting up a business in the Emirate. All that combined with a close proximity to Dubai and Sharjah, easy access to ports and international airports, Ajman offers entrepreneurs, SMEs, and conglomerates with a hub that supports highly lucrative investments.
If you’re considering of business setup or expansion in Ajman, the proactive business specialists of Farahat & Co. can be of great service to you. We offer an array of business setup solutions at competitive prices. Our business setup team can sit and discuss with you regarding the specific needs of your company.
After we determine the requirements required in establishing your business in Ajman, we’ll create a registration and incorporation plan that covers every aspect, including the processing of your license, and the review and submission of legal documentation.
Types of Trade Licenses and Permits
The Dept. of Economic Development in Ajman and Ajman Free Zone Authority can issue several kinds of trade licenses, which are required in conducting business in the Emirate. Our business setup specialists can help with license and permit processing, including the following:
- Trading license – for service providers carrying out trading activities within and/or outside the region. A business can include three related activities in a trading license issued by regulatory agencies;
- Professional license – required from those who plan on providing PRO services e.g. marketing and management consulting firms
- E-commerce license – for individuals or companies venturing into e-Commerce;
- Industrial trade license – issued to companies that alter raw materials or convert national resources. The alternation may be in the appearance or structure of materials and resources with the aim of manufacturing or producing new products. The license obligates the organization in maintaining a physical warehouse within the emirate.
- National industrial license – issued to a company that is registered in the Emirate but operates in the free trade zone and registered with UAE nationals owning majority of the company’s shares. Companies that are given national industrial trade licenses benefit from duty-free exports to all Arab states.
Additionally, our renowned team of experts can tailor our business setup service to assist you with any or all of the following:
- Brand and trademark registration – branding is without a doubt essential to all types of businesses. May it be local or national registration, the process is complex and time-consuming but our experts will make it happen to ensure your intellectual property is protected and secured;
- PRO services – government approvals, amendments, licensing renewals, and visa processing are all covered with our comprehensive business setup solutions;
- Serviced offices – from competitively priced packages to high-end serviced offices, we will help ensure your business premises are designed to address your specific business needs and requirements;
- Accounting and bookkeeping – our experts can also keep track of your company’s financial records while maintaining high standards in the preparation of your company’s financial framework;
- Tax services – our tax specialists will ensure your company is tax compliant. With Farahat & Co., your returns submission, income tax refund, and/or VAT registration are done in an accurate and timely manner.
When it comes to crucial matters related to company formation, you will find the expertise of our business specialists handy, especially in dealing with red tape associated with business setup in Ajman. You can expect to receive a business setup plan that includes strategies for a smooth registration or incorporation process, location and licensing options, particulars of potential costs, solutions for potential company formation hurdles, and assistance in getting the approvals of specialized departments, if required. Our skilled professionals believe in establishing a strong business partnership and alliance with clients. It’s our desire to remain as a trusted business setup solutions provider by providing an efficient, cost-effective, and personalized service.
As we help you go through the processes involved in establishing a business in Ajman, we’ll provide you with expert guidance so you experience little to no issues and a smooth transition. Give us a call TODAY if you want to learn more about our Ajman mainland and free zone business setup solutions.
Setup your business in the following industries
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits of Business Setup in Ajman
- Farahat & Co. has offered business setup solutions in Ajman and the rest of the UAE for nearly two decades, giving us integrated experience in the registration, licensing, and incorporation of businesses;
- Our dedicated business setup specialists have advised and assisted thousands of multinational companies, SMEs, and startups;
- We’re trusted by thousands of local, national, and international clients;
- We’re capable of business setup for all UAE free zone jurisdictions;
- We offer value-added services that facilitate primary business establishment and transition processes;
- We initiate the visa application/renewal process to accelerate approval time of respective agencies