Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) Business Setup Services
One of the known UAE free zones that conduct industrial activities is Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZ) that was established in 1988. This has greatly affected the UAE economy as it helped in driving investors to carry out an Ajman Free Zone business setup. AFZ has a lot of businessmen carrying out Ajman Free Zone company formation as they continue to develop their infrastructure.
The growth of the free zone has been rising as Ajman Free Zone companies are being setup. In addition to that, there is a continuous development on a million-square meter area that will be able to house 9,000 companies soon. This is expected to invite more Ajman Free Zone company setup in the coming years.
Since AFZ is located in one of the strategic locations in the UAE, it is only 25 minutes away from international airports. There is also communication with world air transportation networks available. AFZ is also situated opposite the Ajman Sea Port for a reach of sea transportation. And by land, AFZ is near some neighbouring countries that make it easy businesses to depart and arrive on time.
Business owners can choose from four types of ownership when they conduct an Ajman Free Zone business setup. The following types are as follows: Free Zone Establishment license, Free Zone Company license, Branch of Local Company, and Branch of foreign Company.
There are a lot of procedures that businessmen need to go through in order for them to conduct an Ajman Free Zone company formation. In light of this, it is therefore advisable that business owners should seek the help of AFZ company formation consultants so that they can be more guided about the business setup in UAE. They are the right people to ask about how to open a company in Ajman Free Zone. To be able to be prepared for your financial side as well, you can inquire about Ajman Free Zone license cost or Ajman Free Zone company setup cost from your consultant. If need be, they can provide you with the information on the cheapest free zone license in UAE. Of all these information that you can obtain will certainly help to set up what might be the best business in UAE.
Moreover, knowing more information than what you usually have in store in your mind before you go through Ajman Free Zone company registration is advisable since it can enhance your knowledge on what to do and what not to do. They can even advise you on which one is the cheapest free zone in UAE and the suitable warehouse in Ajman for your organization.
Although cheapest company formation in UAE is fairly easy to understand once you grasp the idea, AFZ company formation consultants give you the leeway of simply waiting while they process your papers to ensure that you carry out business setup in Ajman properly and in the correct manner. Business setup services allow you to have more time in planning out your strategies. In the meantime, as you wait, the consultants will take care of your papers and will be the one who will go to the concerned authorities such as Ajman Economic Department and even obtain and pass documents to Ajman Chamber of Commerce.
SectionSuitable for Industries
Following industries you can setup in AFZ
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits / Advantages
Benefits of Business Setup in Ajman Free Zone
Ajman Free Zone company setup is known to be continuously rising similar to other UAE free trade zones. One of the factors of this is their own distinct benefits that make them unique. More and more business owners notice this, making them set up a business in this free zone.
For almost 30 years, Ajman Free Zone UAE has been helping the economy of the UAE by inviting investors in. The below advantages show what this free zone is offering to the businessmen who are planning to setup a business in Ajman.
Building your organization in this free zone will give you 100% ownership of your company, which is opposite to the mainland. There will not be any need for a local sponsor in order for you to start a company.Tax exemption
Value-added tax (VAT) may have already been implemented in the country for some goods and services, but corporate and income taxes are still not required to be paid to the government. This makes this free zone still technically free of tax.Quick Release of Trade License
The fact that the Ajman free zone trade license cost is competitive and the registration process is hassle-free speaks volumes to how the free zone is managed. The quick release makes AFZA an ideal place to have your business formed.
There are a lot more that AFZA is capable of offering businessmen. The following additional benefits are listed below for you to see:
– Easy transfer of capital and profits
– Exemption from import and export duties
– Facility usage prices are Competitive
– Competitive prices for power/electricity
– On leasing Competitive prices
– Easy access to low-cost labour
– Well-developed infrastructure
– One-stop counter service for effecting transactions (Residency, visas…etc.)
– Fast and easy procedures and in most cases, get the license within 24 hours
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Requirements for Ajman Free Zone Company Registration
- Proof of tradename reservation (our firm’s task)
- Required Proof of initial approval for the activities (our firm’s task)
- Shareholders Passport copies required
- Passport copy and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Lease agreement (documents)—having a physical address for your business/office is mandatory in the UAE. The rent on average within the free zone area is USD 25 up to USD 45 per sq. ft. (USD 225 up to USD 400 per sq. m.). Our firm can assist you while searching for your physical address. You can learn more about leasing and rental cost here. (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority.)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative, so that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- There are some activities which might require third-party/authority pre-approval—accordingly, additional cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, the authorities might require a few other documents.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin expressing the intent of establishing a new setup abroad. It must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
The procedure of processing your RAKIA Free Zone company formation will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Our Services Covers
Support Services Offered in Ajman Free Zone
FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the leading company formation services in Ajman. With our experience that is more than 30 years now, we are more than able to answer your question with regard to how to start a business in UAE free zone. We can help you in obtaining Ajman free zone visa and aid you on the Ajman Free Zone smart office.
In addition to that, as we process your papers in Ajman Economic Department and Ajman Chamber of Commerce, you are free to plan ahead for where you want to take your business.
The following below is what we can provide the following services when you let us carry out your free zone company formation:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- In the bank account opening Assisting the client
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- In account opening with the UAE immigration assisting the client
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
Ajman Free Zone Business License cost
Ajman Free Zone seeks to provide new entrepreneurs with business setup opportunities at a reasonable cost. Farahat & Co has qualified business setup consultants that can help in the formation of a company in Ajman Free Zone. The fee table below explains the estimation of Ajman free zone company formation cost. Contact us for more information on company setup in Ajman.
Cost for Business setup in Ajman Free Zone (AJFZ)
|Business Registration and Licensing Cost||Fees|
|Knowledge Fee & Innovation Fee||AED 20.00|
|Application Fee for FZC (if applicable)||AED 1,000.00|
|Name Reservation||AED 110.00|
|Cost by Trade Licence Type (Select one of the following)|
|Commercial License Fee||AED 11,598.00|
|Professional Service License Fee||AED 14,313.00|
|General Trading License||AED 16,882.00|
|Industrial License Fee||AED 9,175.00|
|Pioneer Package||AED 5,000.00|
|Freelance Package||AED 6,000.00|
|Setting up a branch office (Starting from)||AED 9,175.00|
|Additional Fees for Business Registration|
|Fee for an additional activity (if applicable)||AED 1,300.00|
|Establishment Card||AED 535.00|
|E- Channel Registration|
|E- Channel Refundable Deposit||AED 5,100.00|
|Visa Processing Cost|
|Bank Guarantee / Employee Visa deposit||AED 2,000.00|
|Entry Permit||AED 2,654.00|
|Emirates ID application||AED 390.00|
|Medical Test – Normal Process (Starting from)||AED 450.00|
|Employment/Residence Visa (Select one of the following)|
|Employment/Residence Visa (Starting from)||AED 1,745.00|
|Investor/Partner Residence Visa – In Country (Starting from)||AED 2,195.00|
|Investor/Partner Residence Visa – Out of the Country (Starting from)||AED 1,345.00|