Business Setup In Fujairah
Explore the business opportunities in Fujairah mainland with our business setup solutions.
- Zero income tax
- No limit on recruitment
- Open multiple branches
- Access booming markets
- Low operating cost
- Favorable policies
- Less capital requirement
Fujairah Free Zone
Witness unprecedented growth opportunities starting with Fujairah free zone business setup.
- No income/corporate tax
- Easy business setup
- Developed infrastructure
- No re-export duties
- Low operating cost
- No currency restrictions
- Profit repatriation
Business Setup in Fujairah
Business setup in Fujairah is ideal for entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and multinational companies as it offers economic benefits, including new opportunities for business expansion, affordability, high-end infrastructure, advanced facilities, and convenience.
Fujairah is an attractive location for company formation as it’s an Arab principality that’s along the borders of the Gulf of Oman. The Emirate has been continually developing for the last decade and ensured a comfortable operation for companies within the Emirate’s territory, attracting local and foreign nationals to invest into the local economy.
Setting up a company in Fujairah and its free zone areas are lucrative, but there are several steps you need to undertake for company formation. Typically, the process involves the identification of your business activity, registration of company or trade name, submission of legal documents to relevant authorities, and the application of visas (if necessary).
Also, it’s important to note that the specifics of the business setup process depend greatly on the kind of licenses and permits that are applied for, as well as the types of business that are to be established. Before you embark on any of the steps of business setup in Fujairah, consult with the business setup specialists of Farahat & Co. Our tailored Business Setup solutions will assist you through the entire registration process, ultimately ensuring the entire process only requires you a minimal amount of time and effort to complete.
Business Setup in Fujairah: Mainland
Business setup in Fujairah’s mainland entails the partnership with a local partner (UAE national) that will hold at least 51 percent of the shares. Foreign investors, in partnership with Local Service Agents, will be able to carry out all kinds of businesses including:
- Joint Ventures;
- Limited Liability Companies;
- Private Shareholding Companies;
- Public Shareholding Companies;
- Limited Partnerships;
- General Partnership Companies
Some of the main reasons why Fujairah is an attractive location for business setup are as follows:
- No annual auditing requirement;
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits;
- Ability to operate within the territory of Fujairah and do business with neighboring emirates;
- No currency restrictions;
- No limit for employment visa issuance
Business Setup in Fujairah: Free Zone Areas
There are two free zone areas in Fujairah: Fujairah Creative City Free Zone and Fujairah Free Zone. The types of businesses that can be established within these areas are the following:
- A foreign company branch;
- A UAE company branch;
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – one owner;
- Free Zone Company (FZC) – minimum of two and maximum of five partners
As they’re within Fujairah’s free zone areas, expat shareholders can retain 100% ownership of companies. Farahat & Co.’s business specialists can assist in the acquisition of the following licenses:
- Trading and General Trading License – license to import, export, then re-export specified commodities. This license allows the buying and selling of specific goods within the free zone areas in Fujairah, as well as outside the Emirate. Our experts can help secure special permits from relevant government authorities for a hassle-free business operation.
- Warehousing License – entitles an investor to utilize a warehouse facility as the hub for distribution, benefiting packaging and storage of goods;
- Manufacturing License – to apply for an industrial or manufacturing license, a business must respect the requirements in relation to: human resources, area, water, electricity, and environmental characteristics. Manpower and machinery must all be insured as well; and
- All other kinds of licenses
Farahat & Co. offers an efficient and straightforward process of setting up a business in Fujairah, while cutting out red tape associated with company licensing. The in-house business setup specialists of the firm help businesses and entrepreneurs through consulting services, business registration, and incorporation.
Our experts can assist with visa, licensing, and registration formalities – all required by national and local rules and regulations. Additionally, our innovative business setup methodologies combined with industry knowledge help us anticipate new changes on UAE laws that may have a lasting and substantial impact on your business.
With Fujairah’s booming economy and a zero capital requirement, company formation in Fujairah is both practical and affordable, as you’re not required to spend money to set up a business. Our experts will help ensure you can establish a business quickly, resolve issues that may arise, establish free trade agreement(s), and gain a foothold in the region.
Farahat & Co. is built on leadership, excellence, creativity, and initiative. The firm has a well-defined organizational and administrative structure that enables a swift business setup in Fujairah, and brings forth a new level of credibility, reliability, and transparency to both business formation and operation.
Start your application and open your business sooner by contacting our team of Business Setup specialists TODAY!
Setup your business in the following industries
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits of Business Setup in Fujairah
With our Business Setup solutions, you can expect:
- Quick and hassle-free approvals from relevant authorities;
- Assistance for trademark registration;
- Initiation of visa processing (for employees and investors);
- Guidance in the acquiring of the right licenses and/or permits
- Advice on business plan strategies;
- Review of required legal documents