UAE-Fujairah – Requirements for Business Registration
- Proof of tradename reservation (Our Firm task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (Our Firm task)
- Passport Copies for the shareholders
- Passport copy and C.V. (Resume) for the Manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager (Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Lease agreement (Documents) – Having a physical address for your business/office is Mandatory in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is US$ 25 up to US$ 45 Per sq. ft. (US$ 225 up to US$ 400 per sq. m.). Our Firm, can assist you while searching for your Physical address. To Learn More about Leasing & Rental Cost (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing Our Firm as your legal representative, So that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm).
- There are some activities which might require third party / authority pre approval – accordingly additional Cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, it might be a requirement for a few other documents by the authorities
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association / Article of Association. It must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing company/ entity at place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for your existing company/ entity, license or certificate Of incorporation your existing company/ entity attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.
|UAE Main Land Estimated Official Cost for Study Case / New Business Setup.|
|Fees/Cost / Receiver||Narration||Cycle||Cost -AED||Payment||Comments|
|Trade Name reservation||Govt. Agency||One time||610||100% Adv.||View|
|Initial Approval for your Business||Govt. Agency||One time||110||100% Adv.|
|Local Citizen – Sponsorship fee||You’re Business. Local Sponsor||Yearly||15,000||100% Later||View|
|MOA – Legal Translation Services||Translation Services||One time||1,280||100% Adv.||View|
|Notarization of MOA||Govt. Agency||One time||960||100% Adv.||View|
|Licensing & Certificate of Incorporation Fees ( for specific Business activity )||Govt. Agency||Yearly||7,000||100% Adv.||View|
|File Opening -Immigration (Establishment Card)||Govt. Agency||One time||860||100% Adv.|
|File Opening- Ministry of Labour( Establishment Card)||Govt. Agency||One time||2,053||100% Adv.|
|E-Signature Card – Ministry of Labor||Govt. Agency||One time||1,000||100% Adv.|
|Farahat and Co Fees – Your Business registration Consultants Professional Fess.|
All following Services are included
» MOA drafting – Arabic / English
» Power of attorney drafting – A/E
» Side Agreement drafting – A/E
|Professional Fees / Farahat & Co||One time||15,000||100% Adv.|
ATTENTION – NOTE
All Government & related authorities fees are (approx.) The Exact Govt. fees will be determined at the time of submit the applications. We are obligated to provide our clients with all Govt. and related agencies receipts against amount will be paid. Every amount will expense for your business registration will be supported by document. In case of shortage the client has to re pay us. In case of excess we have to refund the client
Our Professional fees covers consultation , drafting of legal documents , introducing reliable local citizen service-agent when required, assisting in documents notarization from the local notary public, assisting in local bank account opening, and applying to the concern authorities on your behalf.