Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and second to Dubai for being the most populous Emirate. It is seen as safe and clean. This is a crime-free destination that attracts a lot of people. Besides those things, businessmen are also looking at Abu Dhabi as a home for commercial and industrial businesses.
When it comes to its Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and per capita income, it is considered to be the richest in the UAE. It has improved its facets when it comes to catering businesses in their Emirate, making it an advanced metropolis. Because of this, new companies in Abu Dhabi are rising. Developments that this Emirate has accomplished can be seen through the activities that are being done by international companies in Abu Dhabi with different industries, such as trading companies in Abu Dhabi, proving its economic diversity. Abu Dhabi mainland is a business hub as well with many buildings rich with businesses setup by business owners with different nationalities.
To start off, Abu Dhabi is near to the airport and 45 minutes to an hour to Dubai. If you decide to conduct a business setup in Abu Dhabi, opportunities are offered to business owners who are eyeing a different location or other options that best suit the industry that they’re planning to establish in. This Emirate is known to have flexible procedures when it comes to company formation Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi is also known to have investment opportunities that business owners can enjoy. This is the place where businesses are aided to thrive. The government gives its support to the businesses that are established for they believe that this can help in achieving economic development even further.
The supportive aura that is given off by this Emirate will ensure that your choice to start a company will definitely help your business to thrive. With the aid of business setup consultants in Abu Dhabi, you can easily have your papers processed and have your trade license Abu Dhabi in no time. If you are planning to have a company setup Abu Dhabi, it is best to speak with these business setup consultants Abu Dhabi who can tell you the step-by-step procedure and even let you know if your business is best suited there.
LLC company formation in Abu Dhabi is quite a well-known choice of businessmen. It should be noted though those expatriates who wish to start a business in Abu Dhabi must have a local sponsor in Abu Dhabi who will take up 51% of your shares. This is the rules when big or small business in Abu Dhabi is set up in the mainland.
Since even just the idea of building a new business in Abu Dhabi seems strenuous, consulting companies in Abu Dhabi come into the picture. They do not simply ensure that you obtain your trade license Abu Dhabi in the right timeframe but ensure as well that you do not need to process papers at the concerned authorities, like Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce or DED Abu Dhabi. Calling one of the leading business consultants in Abu Dhabi means that you wouldn’t need to work hard on your side to have your company setup Abu Dhabi or even have your trade license renewal Abu Dhabi that usually takes time. Their job is to make the process lighter for you.
Aside from finding out how to start a business in Abu Dhabi, consultants can also help you in giving you the Abu Dhabi trade license details and Abu Dhabi commercial license details. Even before that, you can discuss with them all of your plans, such as your business ideas in Abu Dhabi. Whether you would like to know how to start a restaurant business in Abu Dhabi or even how to start a Baqala in Abu Dhabi (which is a grocery store), consultants would lend their hand to ensure that you are on the right track.
There are a lot of business opportunities in Abu Dhabi. With these opportunities come the benefits with it. Company formation Abu Dhabi brings a list of advantages that can put your business on edge. Even if your Abu Dhabi business won’t be owned by you 100%, there are still a lot of benefits that should not be looked over simply because of that.
When it comes to business setup in Abu Dhabi, the following should be noted by business owners:
Even with the arrival of value-added tax (VAT) in the UAE, income and corporate taxes are still nonexistent in the country. Therefore, starting a business in Abu Dhabi is still a good option as companies are still free to not pay taxes to the government, aside from VAT.
No limitation on the number of visas
There are limits in some free zones with regard to the number of visas that you can obtain. Having an Abu Dhabi company registration in the mainland means that organizations can have as many visas as they can as long as the office space is reasonable. This can give the companies a space for growth as their businesses continue to expand.
Minimum capital requirement limited restrictions
Some free zones are requiring business setup companies in Abu Dhabi to prepare a certain amount of money. But in the mainland, there is little to no capital requirements. This is a way of doing business in an affordable way.
Taking on government work
Unlike the companies in the free zones, you are free to pitch for government contracts when you are in the mainland. Government projects are considered to be big in the UAE since they spend a lot on those projects. Therefore, it is a great advantage to conduct a company formation Abu Dhabi mainland.
Starting a business in Abu Dhabi
You are allowed to set up your office wherever you like in the UAE. Being in the mainland also gives you the opportunity to set up branches of your company anywhere you like.
Abu Dhabi trade license activities list is full of business activities that are allowed on the mainland. There are thousands of activities that the mainland lets you choose. Unlike in the free zones, there are not much of restrictions, giving room for the economy to expand its diversity.
FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the leading firms that offer business setup services in Abu Dhabi. Businessmen who want to start big or small companies in Abu Dhabi definitely come to us for enlightenment on the matter.
We can provide the following services when you let us handle your affairs of a business startup in Abu Dhabi:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
The procedure of processing the business setup would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Requirements for Abu Dhabi Company Registration:
- Proof of tradename reservation (our firm’s task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (our firm’s task)
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copy and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Lease agreement (documents)—having a physical address for your business/office is mandatory in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is USD 25 up to USD 45 per sq. ft. (USD 225 up to USD 400 per sq. m.). Our firm can assist you while searching for your physical address. You can learn more about leasing and rental cost here. (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority.)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative, so that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- There are some activities which might require third party/authority pre-approval—accordingly, additional cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, the authorities might require a few other documents.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin expressing the intent of establishing a new setup abroad. It must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
Cost of setting up a company in Abu Dhabi
Below is a table that consists the cost of setting up a company in Abu Dhabi, including the Abu Dhabi trade license fees. You can contact us for further information or clarification.
|Trade Name Reservation||Govt. Agency||One time||610||100% Adv.||View|
|Initial Approval for Your Business||Govt. Agency||One time||110||100% Adv.|
|Local Citizen – Sponsorship Fee||Your Business’ Local Sponsor||Yearly||15,000||100% Later||View|
|MOA – Legal Translation Services||Translation Services||One time||1,280||100% Adv.||View|
|Notarization of MOA||Govt. Agency||One time||960||100% Adv.||View|
|Licensing & Certificate of Incorporation Fees (for specific business activity)||Govt. Agency||Yearly||7,000||100% Adv.||View|
|File Opening – Immigration (Establishment Card)||Govt. Agency||One time||860||100% Adv.|
|File Opening – Ministry of Labour (Establishment Card)||Govt. Agency||One time||2,053||100% Adv.|
|E-Signature Card – Ministry of Labour||Govt. Agency||One time||1,000||100% Adv.|
|Farhat Office & Co. Fees – Your Business Registration Consultant’s Professional Fees All Following Services are Included: » MOA drafting – Arabic/English » Power of Attorney drafting – A/E » Side Agreement drafting – A/E||Professional Fees/Farhat Office & Co.||One time||15,000||100% Adv.|
ATTENTION – NOTE