Business Setup in Abu Dhabi KIZAD Free Zone
KIZAD is under the Ministerial Resolution No. 88 of 2006. In this resolution, the Abu Dhabi Ports Operating Company, where KIZAD is a part of, is given the right to own Abu Dhabi’s ports and build industrial and free zone areas.
It is located between Abu Dhabi and Dubai—two Emirates that are considered to have major markets in the UAE. It is also near to three international airports (Abu Dhabi International Airport, Al Maktoum International Airport and Dubai International Airport), making it easily accessed by businessmen and clients.
There are many advantages that can be enjoyed by businessmen and investors alike when they choose KIZAD, such as its easy access to markets, its low-cost operations, best-quality infrastructure, and strategic location.
Legal Entities Allowed in KIZAD
Companies can be registered in KIZAD through these four legal entity types:
- Branch Office of a Local Company—this is for applicants with an existing company in the UAE
- Branch Office of a Foreign Company—this is for the applicants whose existing company is outside the UAE
Business Setup Consultants in KIZAD
Business setup in UAE becomes rampant like in KIZAD because it provides opportunities to businessmen. However, there are certain processes that are required for one to conduct a business setup in KIZAD. Anyone who is not familiar with the procedures needs assistance.
Business setup consultants in KIZAD are available in any part of the country to ensure that businessmen who want to establish their company in UAE will do so successfully.
Suitable for Industries
Following industries you can setup in KIZAD
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits / Advantages
Benefits of Business Setup in KIZAD
Being one of the business hubs in the world gives businessmen from around the world the reason to invest in the UAE. Aside from the fact, there are many benefits in conducting business setup in UAE, specifically in KIZAD. The following below will highlight these benefits.
One-Stop-Shop Services: Nobody wants to wait that long to start their business that they have planned for so long. This is why KIZAD speeds up the process of business setup in their location. People can expect streamlined procedures for them to expect a faster release of their license.
This is because all the necessary information and any services for establishing a company in KIZAD are located in one location with one single point of contact who is knowledgeable about business setup and can easily help people.
Simplified Procedures: KIZAD ensures that everything is fast and easy for businessmen. They have services that will assist businessmen from the plot allocation, land leasing application, and others. With this, it will be smoother for people to conduct business setup in KIZAD because of all the help they will receive.
World-class Infrastructure: KIZAD has top-of-the-line infrastructure and facilities that meet and provide the requirements and needs of companies that are residing there and those that are on their way to be established in KIZAD.
Other benefits that are found in KIZAD are as follows:
- Full foreign ownership
- 100% exemption from corporate and personal tax
- Import and export tax exemption
- Provision of full repatriation of capital and profits
- Joint venture companies
- Imported raw materials
- Imported machinery and equipment for manufacturing
- Goods manufactured in the UAE, then exported to most GCC countries
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Requirements for Business Registration in KIZAD
- Proof of tradename reservation (our firm’s task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (our firm’s task)
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copy and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Lease agreement (documents)—having a physical address for your business/office is mandatory in the UAE. The rent on average within the free zone area is USD 25 up to USD 45 per sq. ft. (USD 225 up to USD 400 per sq. m.). Our firm can assist you while searching for your physical address. You can learn more about leasing and rental cost here. (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority.)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative, so that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- There are some activities which might require third-party/authority pre-approval—accordingly, additional cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, the authorities might require a few other documents.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin expressing the intent of establishing a new setup abroad. It must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
The procedure of processing your business setup in Twofour54 Abu Dhabi will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Our Services Covers
Support Services Offered in KIZAD
FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the leading consulting companies in Abu Dhabi that deals with company formation Abu Dhabi and other things that a firm may need. We assist people who have questions about how to start a business in Abu Dhabi and anything that they are keen to know.
As your business setup consultants in Abu Dhabi, we can provide the following services when you let us handle the setup for your big or small business in Abu Dhabi:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
Business Setup Cost in KIZAD
Below is a table that consists the cost of conducting a business setup in KIZAD. You can contact us for further information or clarification.
|BUSINESS SETUP||Amount (AED)|
|E-channel Charges||2100||One off|
|Entry Permit||751.5||One off|
|Residence Visa||2249||Every 3 years|
|E Channel Deposit||5025.25||Refundable|
ATTENTION – NOTE