Jebal Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA) Offshore Company Formation, UAE
Business Setup in JAFZA Offshore
There are a lot of offshore companies in UAE. For the continuous demand, offshore has been widely known and offshore company formation services are everywhere in the country. Next thing you know, offshore license in UAE is rampant as well. But what is an offshore company? To be brief, it’s a company that is under the laws of another country instead of its origin. Because of this, places that are allowed to register an offshore company in their lands are considered to be offshore tax havens. This is one the reasons that offshore business is flourishing in the world. One of the notable offshore company formation in UAE is Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA), which has an offshore license in UAE and receives a good amount of offshore investment.
Established in 1985, JAFZA is well known in Dubai as one of the largest free zones. It was in the year 2003 that JAFZA was given the right to have JAFZA offshore company formation in UAE. Because of its own company law regime that is applied in the whole free zone. There are services that come with JAFZA offshore company registration in UAE. Like as follows: holding freehold properties, tax mitigation, estate planning, offshore bank account, asset protection, etc. With the JAFZA offshore regulations that are administered throughout the free zone, property and assets of offshore companies in UAE are allowed to be confidential.
If business owners wish to establish a JAFZA offshore company setup in Dubai, they would need to get in contact with one of the offshore company formation agents of the free zone. The agent will then be responsible for the processing of the documents needed to go through offshore company registration. Before all of that, an agent will also discuss all the information that you may need. With regard to how to set up an offshore company. The details about JAFZA offshore company fees. And offshore jurisdictions. The agents can also advise you about the best offshore company formation or even the low-cost offshore company formation or the cheapest offshore company formation available in the UAE. With the help of an agent. You can be more prepared in ensuring the availability of the required documents. And also in regards to your financial side. Once you know about the offshore JAFZA company set up cost.
Request A Quote
Following industries you can setup in JAFZA Offshore
Benefits of Setting up Business in JAFZA Offshore
There is a list of advantages that offshore companies in UAE receive by simply carrying out JAFZA offshore company formation. This free zone is one of the locations that have offshore banking UAE for incorporations to open an account here, like an offshore merchant account.
For further information, more offshore benefits are listed below:
- 100% foreign ownership
- Exemption from all import duties
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Freedom from corporate taxation
- Abundant inexpensive energy
- Simple and efficient recruitment procedures
- A high level of administrative support
- Having an offshore company formation with bank account in the UAE
- Legally protect assets from possible claims by others
- Simplify the transfer of ownership and save stamp duty which otherwise becomes payable when the property is sold
- Have your own license from the government and make business anywhere in the world
- No office required
- No paid-up capital
- The easiest way to make your international trade business
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Requirements for Dubai Company Registration
- Proof of tradename reservation (our firm’s task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (our firm’s task)
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copy and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Lease agreement (documents)—having a physical address for your business/office is mandatory in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is USD 25 up to USD 45 per sq. ft. (USD 225 up to USD 400 per sq. m.). Our firm can assist you while searching for your physical address. You can learn more about leasing and rental cost here. (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority.)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative, so that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- There are some activities which might require third-party/authority pre-approval—accordingly, additional cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, the authorities might require a few other documents.
- The procedure of processing the company setup would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Support Services Offered in Dubai
FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the leading consulting companies in Dubai that deal with corporate business services Dubai. We assist people who have questions on how to open a business in Dubai.
We can provide the following services when you let us handle your affairs when it comes to company setup in Dubai:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
Business Setup Cost in JAFZA Offshore
Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA) is often known for its location, flexibility, and reasonable costs for business setup in Dubai. Farahat & Co has a trained business development team that can assist in the process of JAFZA company formation. The below fee table represents an estimation of Jebel Ali free zone company setup cost. Contact us for detailed information on Jebel Ali company setup.
Cost for Business setup in Dubai JAFZA Costs
Business Registration and Licensing Cost Fees Application Fee AED 525.00 Knowledge Fee & Innovation Fee AED 20.00 Registration Fee (Starting from) AED 5,000.00 Specimen Signature AED 100.00 Board Resolution AED 200.00 Cost by Trade Licence Type (Select one of the following) Trading License Fee (Starting from) AED 5,500.00 Service License Fee AED 5,500.00 General Trading License Fee AED 30,000.00 Logistics License Fee AED 30,000.00 Industrial License Fee (Starting from) AED 9,000.00 Setting up a branch office (Starting from) AED 5,500.00 Setting up a Branch of a Foreign Company AED 5,500.00 Additional Fees for Business Registration Miscellaneous Fees (Electricity & Water connection; Telephone and Fax connection; Name Plate and Office Locks) AED 1,500.00 Establishment Online Application AED 2,500.00 Computer Immigration Card AED 2,000.00 Chamber of Commerce Fees AED 2,200.00 Visa Processing Cost Bank Guarantee / Employee Visa deposit 1.5% of basic salary + one-way ticket Emirates ID Application and Medical Test AED 1,240.00 Employment/Residence Visa (Select one of the following) Employment / Residence Visa – In Country AED 4,809.00 Employment / Residence Visa – Out of the Country AED 4,021.00