Abu Dhabi Airport Business City is a financially prominent metropolis free zone that is considered to be placed strategically in its location. Because of the latter, there are many international companies in Abu Dhabi swarming the place, including engineering companies in Abu Dhabi that are relishing what the Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone has to offer.
The government of Abu Dhabi has a 2030 Vision of having a soaring economy. With this, they have decided to develop Abu Dhabi Business City that owns, operates, develops, and manages business parks and centers.
Abu Dhabi Airport Business City is composed of residential, recreational, retail, and lifestyle facilities. This kind of environment gives the companies to not simply enjoy their workspace but also improve in different aspects.
In addition to this, Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone companies enjoy the comprehensive office and warehouse with full amenities. These are offered to a wide list of industries, such as aviation, aerospace, logistics, cargo, IT and telecommunications, etc. Along with these things are advantages that are unique than the other Abu Dhabi free trade zones in the UAE. The free zone aims to provide the needed facilities and services.
Having an area of more than 10 square-kilometers, five commercial districts are included in its jurisdiction. The districts are as follows: Logistics Park, Business Park, Destination Village, Al Falah District, and Airport City.
The above-mentioned perks are just some of the reasons why business setup in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone is rising now amongst other company formation Abu Dhabi. There are more and more Abu Dhabi international companies that reside in this certain Abu Dhabi Free Zone Authority.
Businessmen who conduct company setup in Abu Dhabi in this free zone can choose among the legal entities that are allowed to operate inside. They are as follows: Free Zone Limited Liability Company FZ-LLC (Corporate), Free Zone Limited Liability Company FZ-LLC (Natural), and Branch of a Local or Foreign company.
There is a set of procedures that is followed when it comes to business setup in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone. This can be done in an organized way when people do it for you. It is advisable that you seek a consultancy in Abu Dhabi. Consultants are expected to offer you with information that you do not normally have any idea about. They will be the one who will provide you the answer to how to start a business in Abu Dhabi and actually starting a business in Abu Dhabi. Before that, they can also advise you on big and small business opportunities in Abu Dhabi for you to weigh things. They are the right people to speak about your new business ideas in Abu Dhabi that you are looking forward to turning into reality. Consultancy in Abu Dhabi is not really that difficult to look for. But it is imperative to choose the right business setup consultants in Abu Dhabi to execute the proper procedures correctly on your behalf.
Free zones have a lot of benefits up their sleeves. This is why free zone companies in Abu Dhabi are choosing to stay in their spots because of the advantages that they are getting.
Besides the number of positive things that this Abu Dhabi free trade zone offers, a list of other benefits is mentioned below for you to peruse and weigh things as you decide where you should carry out your company formation Abu Dhabi.
100% foreign ownership
Unlike in the mainland, a company setup in Abu Dhabi free zones can give you a full 100% ownership of your business. You wouldn’t need to look for a local sponsor in order for you to start a company setup Abu Dhabi because the free zones have different regulations.
There may be value-added tax (VAT) that is already implemented but anyone who wishes to conduct a company setup in Abu Dhabi shouldn’t worry since corporate and income taxes are still not required to be paid to the government.
Companies can operate 24 hours a day
One of the perks of this free zone is that you can have employees do shifting schedules that would help you to reach your quota of the products you need to be done or you can ensure that the shipments that need to go in and out are arriving and dispatching on time.
Visa processing for employees
Anyone who wants to have a company setup in Abu Dhabi can have the visa processing easier. The free zone has its own procedures for processing visas for employees, and you wouldn’t need to go to government departments yourself but simply pass them the necessary documents.
Although this free zone is part of the UAE, it has its own regulations that basically means that any big or small business in Abu Dhabi that is situated there are under its jurisdiction.
Close proximity to airports
Because this free zone is surrounding the airports, imports and exports are easier to handle and they wouldn’t be stuck in traffic.
There are so much more that Abu Dhabi Airport Business City offers to its clients. The fast processing of the documents and commercial license Abu Dhabi are in addition to this and the following additional benefits are listed below:
- 100% Import & Export tax exemption
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- One-stop-shop administrative services
- Quicker to incorporate
- Access to facilities of Cargo Village and Cargo Terminal
Abu Dhabi Airport Business City is a unique and preferred business destination for international and local organizations who are engaged and working the following segments.
- Airport services
- IT & Telecommunication
- Consultancy management
- Light industries
- Marketing & events
MAF Consulting Middle East is one of the leading consulting companies in Abu Dhabi that deals with company formation Abu Dhabi and other things that a firm may need. We assist people who have questions about how to start a business in Abu Dhabi and anything that they are keen to know.
As your business setup consultants in Abu Dhabi, we can provide the following services when you let us handle the setup for your big or small business in Abu Dhabi:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
The procedure of processing your business setup in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Requirements for Business Registration in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
- Proof of tradename reservation (our firm’s task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (our firm’s task)
- Passport copies for the shareholders
- Passport copy and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Lease agreement (documents)—having a physical address for your business/office is mandatory in the UAE. The rent on average within the free zone area is USD 25 up to USD 45 per sq. ft. (USD 225 up to USD 400 per sq. m.). Our firm can assist you while searching for your physical address. To Learn more about leasing and rental cost, you can read about it here (this item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority).
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative, so that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- There are some activities which might require third-party/authority pre-approval—accordingly, additional costs and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also, during the process, the authorities might require a few other documents.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested by the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin expressing the intent of establishing a new setup abroad—it must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation of your existing company/entity attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone Company Setup Cost
As one of the consulting companies in Abu Dhabi, we have more services that we can offer that can help you as you begin with your organization.
|Setup in UAE-Abu Dhabi Airport FZ|
Table of Estimated Government Cost and Professional Fees
|Trade License Option/Activity||Cost in USD||Cost in AED|
|Oil & Gas||2,739||10,000|
|General Trading License||4,109||15,000|
|Oil & Gas||2,739||10,000|
|Our Firm Professional Fees||5,000||18,365|
ATTENTION – NOTE