Business Setup in Abu Dhabi ICAD Free Zone
Industrial City of Abu Dhabi or also known as ICAD is situated just at the outskirts of Abu Dhabi. It has an area of 40 square kilometers.
ICAD was constructed and operated with the highest level of technological standards. The ICAD is located on the outskirts of Abu Dhabi, covering an area of 40 sq. km with a different variety of business clusters to explore.
The business opportunity in Abu Dhabi Industrial City (ADIC) is higher for industrial and manufacturing-oriented companies. Every business sector in the ADIC has top-notch infrastructure, great transport connectivity, and excellent communication facility.
Zones in ICAD
ICAD has five different industry clusters in its location to cater to different industries, ensuring that certain requirements of businesses are met.
ICAD I—This is for the industries that focus on heavy to medium manufacturing, engineering, and processing.
ICAD II—This is for the industries that focus on light to medium manufacturing, engineering, and processing.
ICAD III—This is for the industries that focus on light to medium engineering and processing with an international focus. The target sectors of ICAD III are wood processing and engineering, chemicals and plastics, construction materials, high-tech industries, food, and textiles.
ICAD IV—This is for industries that focus on technology and light manufacturing.
ICAD V—This is for industries that focus on automotive or automobile manufacturing.
Business Setup Consultants in ICAD Free Zone
Many businessmen conduct business setup in UAE because of the benefits that they reap from it. However, going through the right process is the key to a successful company formation in ICAD and in any other free zone.
There are business setup consultants in ICAD who are knowledgeable about this specific location. They are the people that businessmen and investors should approach to ensure that their business setup in ICAD will be smooth and fast.
Suitable for Industries
Following industries you can setup in ICAD
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits / Advantages
Benefits of Business Setup in ICAD
Undoubtedly, the UAE is one of the most sought-after location because it is one of the major business hubs the world. This is why many invest and form a company in the country.
There are many free zone benefits that support this as well like the ones that ICAD offer to its clients that are highlighted below.
On-point Location: ICAD is located at the outskirts of Abu Dhabi. It is between two emirates that have major markets in the UAE—Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Excellent Infrastructure: This free zone is also composed of infrastructure and facilities that are concentrated on the industries that they support. This means that they can meet the needs and requirements of their clients and the companies that reside there.
Excellent Business Environment: ICAD has flexible policies with business setup formalities that are easy to work with. It also has a thriving technological environment supporting different companies and contributing to their growth.
The rest of the benefits that businessmen can enjoy in ICAD are as follows:
- Administrative Efficiencies
- Benefits from utility connections
- The most advanced means of communication networks
- Convenient transport links to Europe, Asia, and the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region
- Exemption from all types of taxes
- Zero customs duty on all imported and exported goods
- Easy access to licensing, business permits and employment visas
- Freedom of foreign ownership
- Total repatriation of profits and capital
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Requirements for Business Registration in Abu Dhabi ICAD Some of the documents required for ICAD business setup:
- Proof of trade name reservation
- Initial Approval from ICAD Authority
- Passports of all shareholders (copies)
- Passport and CV copies of the appointed manager
- Business facility lease agreement
- Information sheet of the general manager and all shareholders
- POA (notarized and attested) – appointment of legal representative
For a Limited Liability Company and/or representative office in ICAD, more documents are required, which are as follows:
- Legal corporate documents (attested and notarized)
- Certificate of business registration (for representative office)
- Board resolution indicating intention to setup business in ICAD
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin expressing the intent of establishing a new setup abroad. It must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
The procedure of processing your business setup in Twofour54 Abu Dhabi will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Our Services Covers
Support Services Offered in ICAD
FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the leading consulting companies in Abu Dhabi that deals with company formation Abu Dhabi and other things that a firm may need. We assist people who have questions about how to start a business in Abu Dhabi and anything that they are keen to know.
As your business setup consultants in Abu Dhabi, Our solutions for ICAD business setup include the following:
- Company registration application
- Opening of account – Ministry of Labor
- Account opening from Ministry of Interior
- Assistance in establishing a business address
- Compilation and submission of documents necessary for ICAD company formation
Our business setup service help clients enjoy all the benefits of company formation in ICAD. Call us today to commence business operations.
Business Setup Cost in ICAD
Below is a table that consists the cost of conducting a business setup in ICAD. You can contact us for further information or clarification.
|BUSINESS SETUP||Amount (AED)|
|E-channel Charges||2100||One off|
|Entry Permit||751.5||One off|
|Residence Visa||2249||Every 3 years|
|E Channel Deposit||5025.25||Refundable|
ATTENTION – NOTE