Abu Dhabi ZonesCorp is one of Abu Dhabi free trade zones, established in 2004 by the government of Abu Dhabi. The purpose-built economic zones, such as the Industrial City of Abu Dhabi and Al Ain Industrial City, are owned by Abu Dhabi ZonesCorp. This makes them the largest operator of those kinds of zones in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Adding to this, they have ongoing projects. Rahayel and ZonesCorp Prefab Warehousing and SMEs Factories are under development to cater more industries and business types.
The facilities, utilities, logistics, advanced communications, and residential cities are considered to be state of the art, giving encouragement to the businessmen that business setup in ZonesCorp Abu Dhabi does not take them long as it takes only a few weeks. Because of this, Abu Dhabi international companies are swarming the place, such as construction companies in Abu Dhabi, engineering companies in Abu Dhabi, and more.
Company formation in ZonesCorp Abu Dhabi has been notable since ZonesCorp has helped in attracting foreign direct investments to Abu Dhabi and in developing the industrial landscape of the Emirate. Investors after investors have been coming in to know how to start a business in Abu Dhabi. This results to some of the international companies in Abu Dhabi being situated in this Abu Dhabi free zone authority and housed in the zones’ 600 manufacturing facilities.
Although it is fairly easy to start a company setup in Abu Dhabi, it is advisable to still that you seek the help of a consultancy in Abu Dhabi in order for you to have a better grasp on the business setup in ZonesCorp Abu Dhabi. There are certain procedures in order for your plan of starting a business in Abu Dhabi to come to life. The people who know the process like the back of their hands are the business setup consultants in Abu Dhabi. Consultants are the people who can give you the information that you need with regard to anything, especially your question of how to start a business in Abu Dhabi. Moreover, you can discuss with the business consultants in Abu Dhabi about your new business ideas in Abu Dhabi that you want to come to life and they can let you know about the big and small business opportunities in Abu Dhabi as well.
Similar to other free zone companies in Abu Dhabi, there are a number of advantages that come with carrying out a company formation in ZonesCorp Abu Dhabi as well. However, just like other places, there are distinct benefits that they offer than other Abu Dhabi free trade zones.
For more than 10 years, this free zone has been standing the test of time and has been improving to help the economy of Abu Dhabi even more. The advantages below are just some of the things that they offer when you decide to conduct a company setup in Abu Dhabi with them.
World Class Infrastructure
The big amount of investment that ZonesCorp has put into their projects has exceeded the expectations of business owners from around the world. The sectors that are allowed in this free zone will have their needs met and find that the free zone is shaped to have the requirements that are necessary for the sectors.
Excellent Business Environment
The infrastructure solutions of this free zone and the environment that helps the businesses to operate effectively encourages businessmen that this free zone suits them best. The leasing rates are even competitive and the utilities are supplied continuously for proper operations.
Location is always important when it comes to doing business. ZonesCorp is closed to transport links, residential areas, essential services, and logistic facilities that greatly aids companies in being cost-effective and in having easy access as well.
Before you find a consultancy in Abu Dhabi, it is essential that you are aware of the business activities that are allowed in a certain free zone.
In ZonesCorp, there is a list of industries that they accommodate in their zones:
- Wood & Paper Products
- Assembling Products
- Engineering & Metals
- Fiberglass & Plastic Products
- Food & Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- Construction Products
- Leather & Textile Products
- Industries falling in other sectors may be considered following an assessment from an economic, environmental and synergy perspective at the application stage.
Once you are sure that your industry falls into the category above, it is time to search around for consultancy firms in Abu Dhabi so that you can begin with your setup.
MAF Consulting Middle East is one of the leading consulting companies in Abu Dhabi that helps businessmen to establish their big or small business in Abu Dhabi. We assist people who have questions about how to start a business in Abu Dhabi and anything that they are keen to know.
Being one of the top consultancy firms in Abu Dhabi, we can easily inform you through the step-by-step process of how a setup happens and what documents you need. From then, we will handle everything so you only need to wait.
As your business setup consultants in Abu Dhabi, we can provide the following services when you let us handle the setup for your big or small business in Abu Dhabi:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
The procedure of processing your business setup in ZonesCorp Abu Dhabi will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Requirements for Business Registration in ZonesCorp Abu Dhabi
- Proof of tradename reservation (our firm’s task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (our firm’s task)
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copy and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Lease agreement (documents)—having a physical address for your business/office is mandatory in the UAE. The rent on average within the free zone area is USD 25 up to USD 45 per sq. ft. (USD 225 up to USD 400 per sq. m.). Our firm can assist you while searching for your physical address. You can learn more about leasing and rental cost here. (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority.)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative, so that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- There are some activities which might require third-party/authority pre-approval—accordingly, additional cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, the authorities might require a few other documents.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin expressing the intent of establishing a new setup abroad. It must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
ZonesCorp Abu Dhabi Company Setup Cost
Below is the estimated cost of your company formation in ZonesCorp Abu Dhabi, which includes the commercial license Abu Dhabi. You can contact us for further information regarding this table of estimation.
Company Setup Abu Dhabi ZonesCorp
|Trade License Option/Activity||Cost in USD||Cost in AED|
|Oil & Gas||2,739||10,000|
|General Trading License||4,109||15,000|
|Oil & Gas||2,739||10,000|
|Our Firm’s Professional Fees||5,000||18,365|
ATTENTION – NOTE