Business Setup In Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park
Business Formation in Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park
In 2005, the Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park (DuBiotech) was officially launched by the UAE Vice President, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President. It is the first free zone in the world to be dedicated to life sciences industry. This was under Dubai vision in 2010 for the country to have a knowledge-based economy. It is seen to be a way to strengthen innovation and cooperation because of its commitment to international and national levels of life science research, education, and industry. For this reason, investors who are dedicated to have a business that falls in those categories have helped in the rising into prominence of business setup in Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park.
This Dubai free zone authority has a world-class infrastructure and facilities that meet the needs and requirements of the organizations. With services for incubators, R&D labs, biotech-related educational and research institutions, etc., it is easy in the eyes of those investors who are planning to conduct a business setup in Dubai free zones.
Business setup in Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park, like any other UAE free zones, is not randomly approved without any procedures. Businessmen need to go through processing of documents and such to ensure a proper way of business setup company in Dubai inside the DuBiotech. It is indeed not advisable to hastily decide on your own with regard to business setup in Dubai because it shouldn’t be taken lightly. In light of this, business setup consultants in Dubai come into the picture. These are the people whom investors should get in contact with before diving into this venture. If odds are calculated, almost, if not all, UAE and Dubai freezone companies were formed with the help of consultants. This is why it is no surprise that besides the features that DuBiotech offers, the success of business setup can that can also be seen by business owners pushes the business setup in Dubai Biotechnology to rise notably.
These business consultants in Dubai have a big role to play in company formation. These are the people who have the information that investors need for them to weigh in the things before that they should before they go through with their plan of business formation in Dubai. With this, consultants give the details about the Dubai free zone company registration fees and Dubai free zone license cost as this can help the businessmen with budget planning and help them in being prepared for the amount that they need to incur in carrying out business setup in UAE free zones. To create an even more detailed plan, knowing the details about the Dubai freezone company setup cost can aid as well. Having the precise information that investors need before deciding which zone they should built their organization in is important; therefore, this should always be kept in mind.
These consultants do not only exist to answer your questions about Dubai free zone company formation cost or your inquiry about how to open a company in Dubai free zone. These people can also assist you knowing what the documents required for trade license renewal are, lest you need that information to be filed for future reference. Of course, the main purpose of company formation consultants in Dubai is to handle your business setup in UAE free zones so you only need to wait and plan ahead for the growth of your business.
In this case, it is indeed imperative that you have the correct people working for you for it will ensure the success of your Dubai free zone company registration.
Request A Proposal
Following industries you can setup in Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits of Business Setup in Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park
Investors commonly conduct business setup in Dubai free zones as it is one of the businessmen’s most common ways of investing. Business owners who are looking to establish an organization that is focused on life sciences and the likes that DuBiotech offers, this zone meets the requirements that are needed by future investors.
Dubai free zone benefits are being offered by DuBiotech to business people who are interested in the kind of business activities that are allowed in this location. The benefits are listed below:
- 100% repatriation of profits
- Single window for government services
- Long-term lease
- Partners can avail of easy company incorporation
- Special customs exemptions
- Fast-track visa services
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Requirements for Business Setup in Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park
- Proof of trade-name reservation (our firm’s task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (our firm’s task)
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copy and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Lease agreement (documents)—having a physical address for your business/office is mandatory in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is USD 25 up to USD 45 per sq. ft. (USD 225 up to USD 400 per sq. m.). Our firm can assist you while searching for your physical address. To learn more about leasing and rental cost you can read it here (this item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority).
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative so that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- There are some activities which might require third-party/authority pre-approvals – accordingly, additional cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also, during the process, the authorities might require a few other documents.
Additional Documents Required for Corporate Shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested by the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin, expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad—it must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation of your existing company/entity attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
The procedure of processing your business setup in Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Support Services Offered in Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park
FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the leading consulting companies in Dubai that deal with corporate business services Dubai. We assist people who have questions on how to open a business in Dubai.
We can provide the following services when you let us handle your affairs when it comes to company setup in Dubai:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
Business Setup Cost in Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park
The below table shows the estimated cost of business setup in Dubai Biotechnology, which also includes the Dubai free zone license cost. If need be, you can contact us for further clarification and information.
Dubai Freezone Company Setup Cost
Table of Estimated Government Cost and Professional Fees
Trade License Option/Activity Cost in USD Cost in AED Industrial License USD 2,570 AED 9,375 Commercial License Specific Trading USD 2,570 AED 9,375 Oil & Gas USD 3,425 AED 12,500 Real Estate USD 5,135 AED 18,750 Aviation USD 5,135 AED 18,750 General Trading License USD 5,135 AED 18,750 Service License Specific Services USD 2,570 AED 9,375 Oil & Gas USD 3,425 AED 12,500 Freight Forwarding USD 2,910 AED 10,625 Real Estate USD 5,135 AED 18,750 Aviation USD 5,135 AED 18,750 Our Firm’s Professional Fees USD 5,000 AED 18,365