Dubai Carpet Free Zone (DCFZ) Business Setup
Business Formation in Dubai Carpet Free Zone
Dubai Carpet Free Zone, a major economic hub of Dubai, supports the wholesale trade and retail of carpets and textile products. The free trade zone accelerates the growth and expansion of businesses in the textile industry by offering numerous incentives, such as:
- Exception from customs duties and tax levies
- Income and corporate tax exemption
- Access to logistics services and international freight forwarders
- 100% business ownership for foreign nationals
- Freedom to repatriate capital and profits
- Fast cargo clearance
- 24-hr access to warehouse and storage facilities
Additionally, the economic zone holds annual shopping festivals and celebrations, with ‘Carpet Oasis’ as the biggest. The fairs are dedicated for local and international trade of luxurious textiles, including Iranian silk carpets and handmade products.
With all the investment incentives and a proactive free zone authority, Dubai Carpet Free Zone has become a thriving business center that promotes and attracts public and private sector investments.
Seek the help of the business setup specialists of FAR Consulting Middle East as they’re knowledgeable of all the processes related to the launch of business ventures in DCFZ. They are experts qualified in supporting you through every step of the business setup, including less-heralded tasks such as the selection of the correct business structure and trademark registration.
With decades of experience, the firm can register businesses in Dubai Carpet Free Zone as:
- Free Zone Enterprises (FZEs);
- Free Zone Limited Liability Companies (FZ LLCs);
- Representative offices or branches; and
- Gulf Cooperation Council branches
At FAR Consulting Middle East, we provide entrepreneurs and investors complete support and business setup solutions to establish in this promising economic zone. Our company formation service helps ensure:
- The establishment of businesses that fit the needs of investors and address requirements of the free zone authority;
- The acceleration of time required in starting business operations through expert assistance in processing necessary legal documentation;
- Effective market penetration with the implementation of business development strategies devised by our seasoned business consultants
Our business setup team is renowned for its unique approach to business setup, especially on crucial aspects such as:
Registration with Dubai Carpet Free Zone Authority
To be recognized as a legal business entity, our experts help in the drafting, review, and submission of notarized and attested Board Resolution for the appointment of director or manager, Power of Attorney given to director or manager, and Memorandum and Articles of Association.
For the Memorandum of Association, the legal document contains the business name, corporate structure, details of shares, business purpose, as well as other information about the company. Our team also helps in the registration of trade name and trademark for both legal and brand protection.
Our business setup team assists with visa processing, from the application and procurement to renewal. We assist in the application of visit and residency visas from embassies; processing or renewal of labor cards and employment visas (for employees); processing or renewal of family or spouse visas (for dependents); visa cancellation; and visa transfer.
Accounting and bookkeeping
Accounting and bookkeeping services, after setup solutions, are also offered by the firm. Our team of experts perform functions related to accuracy, recording, collection, presentation, and analysis of the financial operations of businesses in Dubai Carpet Free Zone. You can trust our experts to provide assistance and advisory on report generation and financial data collection.
It is essential to enlist the help of certified accountants and bookkeepers as even a single misrepresentation can cause legal troubles for businesses operating within the free zone.
Learn more about Dubai Carpet Free Zone Business Setup by calling us today!
Request A Proposal
Following industries you can setup in DCFZ
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Dubai Carpet Free Zone requires a different set of documents as requirements to establish a business within its jurisdiction. Below is a brief list of the crucial legal documentation that has to be furnished to local authorities:
- Memorandum of Association, incl. Articles of Association;
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Board resolution indicating intention to establish a company or branch;
- Good standing certificate;
- Valid trade license;
- Board resolution providing signatory authorization;
- POA for company formation representation and assistance
- Passport copies of company secretary and director;
- Passport copies of individual shareholders;
- Copies of general manager’s passport and visa
Support Services Offered in DCFZ
FAR Consulting Middle East’s Dubai Carpet Free Zone business setup service is tailored to the individual needs of clients, but typically covers the following processes:
- Required legal documents – drafting, compiling, and managing of translations, notarizations, legalizations, and submissions;
- PRO services – visa processing or renewal for members and dependents (w/ Emirates ID), business activity approval, and bank account opening assistance;
- Trade name registration – filing for trade name reservation, including review of possible use of political/religious reference or blasphemous language
- Business setup advisory – consultation for corporate structure selection and registration, and other matters related to Dubai Carpet Free Zone business setup