Dubai Flower Centre (DFC) is, as its name suggests, for imports and exports of flowers. Since these things perishables, the DFC has developed in its area a centre that provides facilities that can process perishable products. DFC can even handle 150,000 tons of perishables.
Today, it currently has 19 tenants coming from 11 countries. This means that they have a diverse choice of products. It is expected to serve two billion consumers once fully operational. It aims to reduce transit times. By this, it can generate more revenue as the exportation is quick.
Since DFC the center for trans-shipment that does the cool repetitive processes to ensure the quality of the perishables is still good, the shelf life is maximized. The business is then profitable for because of this kind of technique.
At present Dubai Flower Center Free Zone have almost 19 tenants from different parts of the world and thus dealing with variety of horticulture products such as flowers, fruits and vegetables. Thus, Dubai Flower Center Free Zone apart from increasing the country’s revenue and offering jobs to the locals also allows people from other countries to take part in the industry.
Business setup in Dubai Flower Centre, which is sort of similar to some business setup in Dubai free zones, is done through an orderly procedure. This Dubai free zone authority expects the businessmen with plans to conduct a business setup in Dubai Flower Centre to adhere to their process. This can ensure a proper way of dealing with this matter.
It should also be noted that business setup in Dubai is not an easy task. This is why company formation consultants in Dubai are around to advise you with regard to everything you need to know. These people are the same ones who have business setup in Dubai free zones to be done properly, following through the correct way.
Therefore, advices that come from business setup consultants in Dubai are indeed important to be taken note of since they will help in your planning and decision-making. It is also a good thing to have the first information in your first step in forming a company be documented. This is why obtaining the details on Dubai freezone company setup cost and Dubai free zone license cost is essential since it can help you in being financially prepared with the amount you will have to incur. Knowing the estimated Dubai free zone company registration fees can also help in making a forecast report on how much have been incurred in the first few steps of the new business and when it will be earned back.
Even if business consultants in Dubai are prepared to answer your queries Dubai free zone company formation cost or documents required for trade license renewal in Dubai (lest you find it imperative be documented now for your future needs), that is not their only purpose in your life. They will be the ones who will take care of your business formation in Dubai so you won’t need to worry about it that much.
Hence, the importance of choosing the right team to handle it for you is quite big. If you have the correct people with you and working for you, your plan to have a business setup in UAE free zones will be done in no time.
There are a lot of UAE and Dubai freezone companies swarming the country now. This is a good thing since it means that people around the world are seeing the UAE in a good way. The UAE is good for investment and expansion.
Many investors are always looking to open a company in Dubai free zone. And for those who are into marketing perishable things, the DFC is a good place for them to have their company be located in because the solutions, facilities, and amenities that it offers simply meet the needs of their industry.
Dubai freezone companies that are currently in the DFC are enjoying the Dubai free zone benefits that it has. Those advantages are all below:
100% foreign ownership
Freezone company formation has a benefit in itself since one of the biggest advantages in setting up a business is given by free zones. The investors are allowed to have 100% ownership of the organization that they will establish. On the other hand, in the UAE mainlands, a local sponsor is needed before one can conduct a In other locations, like in UAE mainlands, a local sponsor is needed before one can go forward in starting a business. For this reason, being in a free zone is a huge benefit.
It is situated at Dubal International Airport, serving as a good trans-shipment centre. It is now becoming a hub for perishable products, especially for the floriculture industry.
The implementation of the value-added tax (VAT) may be seen as a negative thing by some, but it should be noted income and corporate taxes are not included in the mandate of paying taxes to the government. This means that it still remains to be a tax-free zone since those two tax exemptions are still around.
The Dubai Flower Centre has more benefits below:
- Situated at the Dubai International Airport
- 100%t import and export tax exemption
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- Increased capacity and connection to and from major global trading points
- Facilitates and support to enable efficient commercial transactions
Investors should know that the location that they have chosen to conduct a free zone company setup allows their business’ nature of the activity. The Dubai Flower Centre allows the following business activities below:
For more than 30 years, MAF Consulting Middle East has been providing business setup services in Dubai and all over the UAE. We have all the precise information that you are looking for with regard to business setup. One of the information that we can provide is the estimated Dubai free zone company registration fees so that you can be prepared with the amount needed.
Being your company formation consultants in Dubai, we can do the services below for you for your free zone company registration Dubai:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
The procedure of processing your business setup in business setup in Dubai Flower Centre will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Requirements for Business Setup in Dubai Flower Center
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copies and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by Farhat Office & Co.)
- Proof of trade name reservation (part of the process—task of Farhat Office & Co.)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (part of the process—task of Farhat Office & Co.
- Notarized Memorandum of Association (MOA), Article of Association (AOA) (Farhat Office & Co. will draft it for you and will assist you in order to get them notarized by a local notary public); in case the shareholders cannot appear in front of the local notary, they can appoint us (Farhat Office & Co.) as a legal representative so that we will be able to act on their behalf
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing Farhat Office & Co. as your legal representative so that they can act on your behalf/on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by Farhat Office & Co).
- Lease agreement (a document) showing a physical address for your new business—Having a physical address is mandatory for onshore business in the UAE. The minimum space required is 550 sq. ft. (around 60 sq. m). Your registration agent Farhat Office & Co. can assist you while searching for your physical address. Clients should not enter in any lease contract before we get the initial required approvals.
- Capital—we suggest a minimum authorized capital of AED 150,000 (USD 41,000 approximately). The capital structure is as follows: 51% to be registered for the name of the local citizen “partner” and 49% to be registered for the foreign partners. This formula can be changed by the Ministry of Economy upon the request of the investors, and the Ministry will look into the matter. The Ministry will assess and evaluate, and they will agree in case the business/the project will add material value to the state/country’s economy. Depositing/paying the authorized capital is not mandatory in most cases.
Additional Requirement Applicable for Corporate Shareholders (Legal Person)
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin, expressing their intent for establishing a new setup abroad—it must be attested by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by Farhat Office & Co.).
- Certificate of registration or business license or certificate of incorporation of your existing company/entity at the place of origin—it must be attested by the UAE Embassy.
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) of your existing company/entity at the place of origin—it must be attested by the UAE Embassy.
- Article of Association (AOA) (if any) of your existing company/entity at the place of origin—it must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy.
- There are cases that a concerned party may require documents and other requirements
- In some business activities, such as health care, law firm, education training, transportation, construction and contracting, engineering consulting, etc., no objection and permission will be required as mandatory requirements. If your business requires such pre-approvals and/or permissions, there will be an additional cost and additional professional fee for Farhat Office & Co.
Dubai Flower Free Zone Company setup Cost:
The below table shows the estimated Dubai freezone company setup cost in Dubai Flower Centre, which also includes the Dubai free zone license cost. If need be, you can contact us for further clarification and information.
|Dubai Free Zone Company Formation Cost – Dubai Flower Centre
Table of Estimated Government Cost and Professional Fees
|Trade License Option/Activity||Cost in USD||Cost in AED|
|Industrial License||USD 2,570||AED 9,375|
|Specific Trading||USD 2,570||AED 9,375|
|Oil & Gas||USD 3,425||AED 12,500|
|Real Estate||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|Aviation||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|General Trading License||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|Specific Services||USD 2,570||AED 9,375|
|Oil & Gas||USD 3,425||AED 12,500|
|Freight Forwarding||USD 2,910||AED 10,625|
|Real Estate||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|Aviation||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|Our Firm’s Professional Fees||USD 5,000||AED 18,365|
ATTENTION – NOTE