Dubai Logistic City (DLC) is the first multi-modal integrated logistics platform in the world. It has direct access to air, sea, and road transportations. The airport-seaport corridor that it has makes it easy to move a cargo in just a few minutes.
There are rentable offices that have 400,000 sq. m. This gives companies the flexibility that they need to operate more effectively. With this, it’s easy for them to have their operations, offices, showrooms, etc. to be set up the way that would be efficient for their organizations.
Business setup in Dubai Logistics City, like any other business setup in Dubai free zones, has a methodological procedure that gives this Dubai free zone authority and the investors a proper way of processing things. When strictly followed, this makes the business setup in UAE free zones easier to be done and might even be finished before the timeframe.
It is not really advisable to take business setup in Dubai lightly since it is a lot to deal with for one person. For this reason, business consultants in Dubai are available to help. Investors can simply consult them with regard to business setup in Dubai free zones and throw all the questions that you need to know, especially when you are new in the UAE. Since these people are the ones who have made almost all Dubai freezone companies be established successfully, they know exactly what they’re talking about.
Asking for the help of business setup consultants in Dubai gives you the leeway to obtain the details that you need for your planning for your new planned venture that is otherwise quite challenging to have. Additionally, knowing Dubai freezone company setup cost and Dubai free zone license cost prepares you for your financial side. It is indeed a good way to document the cost that you will incur to figure out firsthand just how much you would need for the first the first step of this journey. As an added information, the information about the estimated Dubai free zone company registration fees can also be provided to you by the consultants themselves.
The company formation consultants in Dubai do not simply exist in the industry to provide you with the answers to Dubai free zone company formation cost and the documents required for trade license renewal in Dubai (lest you want to have it documented for future reference). However, this is not the only thing they can help you with. These consultants are the ones who will be responsible for ensuring that you will have fewer problems with your plan to have a business setup in Dubai Logistics City.
With this, it is imperative on your side to be sure that you have picked the right team that delivers quality service so that you can start your company at the planned time.
UAE and Dubai freezone companies have been growing in number. This means that almost every investor from around the world knows that the UAE is a good place to expand a business in or invest in. This is why free zone company setup is notable in the country.
All business owners who are looking to establish or expand a logistics-related business may find DLC a right fit for them because of its solutions and facilities that will meet the industry’s needs.
Those organizations who have plans to have a freezone company formation in DLC should know that a lot of Dubai free zone benefits are being offered by this zone.
100% foreign ownership
The UAE free zones give a big advantage to investors who are looking to form a company without wanting to share it with anyone else. Unlike in the UAE mainlands, it is not required to have a local sponsor before conducting a business setup company in Dubai. The businessmen can have 100% ownership of their business.
Strategically placed in the UAE, Dubai Logistics City is near DWC Al Maktoum International Airport and Jebel Ali Port, which are the world’s largest airport and container handlers, respectively.
The value-added tax (VAT) is now being applied to some goods and services in the UAE. However, paying income and corporate taxes to the government is not mandated. Investors who are looking for this kind of tax exemption can find that DLC is a good place to set up in.
The DLC offers more than the ones mentioned above. The below list shows more advantages that are offered by this location:
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Any type of businesses possible
- Commercial independence and flexibility
- No government restrictions on distribution of gained profits and withdrawal of investment assets
- Import and export privileges
- No currency exchange regulation
- International-level infrastructures
- Low-cost energy resources
It is important that a businessman is aware of the business activities in the location that he has chosen to have a business formation in Dubai. The DLC has the following allowed business activities in their location.
- Forwarders with multi-modal cargo handling
- Logistics service providers
- Contract logistics service providers
- Industry and trading companies
- Companies that support logistics community
- Companies carrying out light assembly
For more than 30 years, MAF Consulting Middle East has been providing business setup services in Dubai and all over the UAE. We have all the precise information that you are looking for with regard to business setup. One of the information that we can provide is the estimated Dubai free zone company registration fees so that you can be prepared with the amount needed.
Being your company formation consultants in Dubai, we can do the services below for you for your free zone company registration Dubai:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
The procedure of processing your business setup in Dubai Logistics City will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Documents Required for Dubai Logistics City Free Zone Company Registration
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copies and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by Farhat Office & Co.)
- Proof of trade name reservation (part of the process—task of Farhat Office & Co.)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (part of the process— task of Farhat Office & Co.
- Notarized Memorandum of Association (MOA), Article of Association (AOA) (Farhat Office & Co. will draft it for you and will assist you in order to get them notarized by a local notary public); in case the shareholders cannot appear in front of the local notary, they can appoint us (Farhat Office & Co.) as a legal representative so that we will be able to act on their behalf
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing Farhat Office & Co. as your legal representative so that they can act on your behalf/on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by Farhat Office & Co).
- Lease agreement (a document) showing a physical address for your new business—Having a physical address is mandatory for onshore business in the UAE. The minimum space required is 550 sq. ft. (around 60 sq. m). Your registration agent Farhat Office & Co. can assist you while searching for your physical address. Clients should not enter into any lease contract before we get the initially required approvals.
- Capital—we suggest a minimum authorized capital of AED 150,000 (USD 41,000 approximately). The capital structure is as follows: 51% to be registered for the name of the local citizen “partner” and 49% to be registered with the foreign partners. This formula can be changed by the Ministry of Economy upon the request of the investors, and the Ministry will look into the matter. The Ministry will assess and evaluate, and they will agree in case the business/the project will add material value to the state/country’s economy. Depositing/paying the authorized capital is not mandatory in most cases.
Additional Requirement Applicable to Corporate Shareholders (Legal Person)
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin, expressing their intent for establishing a new setup abroad—it must be attested by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by Farhat Office & Co.).
- Certificate of registration or business license or certificate of incorporation of your existing company/entity at the place of origin—it must be attested by the UAE Embassy.
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) of your existing company/entity at the place of origin—it must be attested by the UAE Embassy.
- Article of Association (AOA) (if any) of your existing company/entity at the place of origin—it must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy.
- There are cases that a concerned party may require documents and other requirements
- In some business activities, such as health care, law firm, education training, transportation, construction and contracting, engineering consulting, etc., no objection and permission will be required as mandatory requirements. If your business requires such pre-approvals and/or permissions, there will be an additional cost and additional professional fee for Farhat Office & Co.
Dubai Logistics City Free Zone License Cost:
The below table shows the estimated Dubai freezone company setup cost in Dubai Logistics City, which also includes the Dubai free zone license cost. If need be, you can contact us for further clarification and information.
|Dubai Free Zone Company Formation Cost – Dubai Logistics City
Table of Estimated Government Cost and Professional Fees
|Trade License Option/Activity||Cost in USD||Cost in AED|
|Industrial License||USD 2,570||AED 9,375|
|Specific Trading||USD 2,570||AED 9,375|
|Oil & Gas||USD 3,425||AED 12,500|
|Real Estate||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|Aviation||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|General Trading License||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|Specific Services||USD 2,570||AED 9,375|
|Oil & Gas||USD 3,425||AED 12,500|
|Freight Forwarding||USD 2,910||AED 10,625|
|Real Estate||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|Aviation||USD 5,135||AED 18,750|
|Our Firm’s Professional Fees||USD 5,000||AED 18,365|
ATTENTION – NOTE