Business Setup In Dubai Maritime City
Company Registration in Dubai Maritime City
Dubai Maritime City is the first location that is designed entirely for maritime industry, commerce, and trade. Its aims for the maritime community to have a dynamic urban lifestyle.
Dubai Maritime City Authority has all that the maritime industry needs to ensure that the role of this industry is maximized as much as possible. The world-class facilities of Dubai free zone authority are environment-friendly. It ensures the safety of the assets and business structures through its high maximum standards and procedures.
Business setup in Dubai Maritime City, like any other business setup in Dubai free zones, can only be done by following the systematic and proper processing. To ensure that the company registration in Dubai Maritime City are correctly done and in the right time frame, the procedures should be followed.
Since taking business setup in Dubai lightly is not an alternative that should be done, they are people who should be contacted with regard to this matter and they are the business setup consultants in Dubai. It is by the help of these people that most of the business setup in Dubai free zones were successfully done.
Partnering with a business setup company in Dubai means that you can get the information that you need firsthand regarding business formation in Dubai Maritime City and everything that relates to it that you need to know. Moreover, it is also a good thing to have the estimated Dubai free zone company registration fees and Dubai free zone license cost as to have the figures of how much you would have to spend for the first step of starting your company in Dubai Maritime City. This information can also be filed for future use if there is any. To add to that, knowing the details about the Dubai free zone company formation cost can also further help you in having the closest estimated amount.
Business consultants in Dubai do not simply answer your inquiries from how to open a company in Dubai free zone to Dubai free zone company setup cost and even the details about the documents required for trade license renewal in Dubai for your future reference. Their main purpose is to take the responsibility of free zone company setup off of your shoulders so you will only need to wait for the go signal to begin your business in the location.
Hence, having the right team of business consultants that will definitely deliver will greatly affect the time frame of when your Dubai Maritime City company registration will be done.
Request A Proposal
Following industries you can setup in Dubai Maritime City
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits of Business Setup in Dubai Maritime City
Investors find the UAE to be a conducive location for investing or expanding their business. That is why business owners tend to carry out a business setup in Dubai free zones because of the soaring economy of the country and its strategic location. For businessmen who have companies that fall under the maritime industry, this is the perfect location to have their organization grow.
Business people who are thinking of conducting a business setup in Dubai Maritime City will have their companies’ requirements met as this location offers solutions and facilities that are unmatched. In addition to this, they offer Dubai free zone benefits as listed below:
- 100% foreign ownership
- Zero tax
- Minimum capital requirement limited restrictions
- No currency restrictions
- No restriction on foreign talent or employees
- Onsite customs
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Requirements for Freezone Company Formation in DMC
- Proof of tradename reservation (our firm’s task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (our firm’s task)
- Passport copies for the shareholders
- Passport copy and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Lease agreement (documents)—having a physical address for your business/office is mandatory in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is USD 25 up to USD 45 per sq. ft. (USD 225 up to USD 400 per sq. m.). Our firm can assist you while searching for your physical address. To learn more about leasing and rental cost, you can read it here (this item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority).
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative, so that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- There are some activities which might require third-party/authority pre-approval—accordingly additional cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also, during the process, the authorities might require a few other documents.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder and Branch
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad—it must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation of your existing company/entity attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
The procedure of processing your business setup in Dubai Maritime City will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
The procedure of processing the company setup would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Support Services Offered in DMC
FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the leading consulting companies in Dubai that deal with corporate business services Dubai. We assist people who have questions on how to open a business in Dubai.
We can provide the following services when you let us handle your affairs when it comes to company setup in Dubai:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
Business Setup Cost in Dubai Maritime City
The below table shows the estimated Dubai free zone company setup cost in DMC, which also includes the Dubai free zone license cost. If need be, you can contact us for further clarification and information.
Dubai Free Zone Company Formation Cost – DMC
Table of Estimated Government Cost and Professional Fees
Trade License Option/Activity Cost in USD Cost in AED Industrial License USD 2,570 AED 9,375 Commercial License Specific Trading USD 2,570 AED 9,375 Oil & Gas USD 3,425 AED 12,500 Real Estate USD 5,135 AED 18,750 Aviation USD 5,135 AED 18,750 General Trading License USD 5,135 AED 18,750 Service License Specific Services USD 2,570 AED 9,375 Oil & Gas USD 3,425 AED 12,500 Freight Forwarding USD 2,910 AED 10,625 Real Estate USD 5,135 AED 18,750 Aviation USD 5,135 AED 18,750 Our Firm’s Professional Fees USD 5,000 AED 18,365