Business Setup in Dubai Media City (DMC)
Business Formation in Dubai Media City (DMC)
Dubai Media City Free Zone (DMC) is part of TECOM Group, which is part of Dubai Holding. TECOM Media City was established in the year 2000. It’s located in one of Dubai tax-free zones. It was the idea of the government to have this zone constructed to help the UAE with its media sector. Now, with lots of business setup in Dubai Media City, the UAE is full of news agencies, publishing, advertising, production, etc., making it a media hub.
Dubai Media City Free Zone houses more than 1,300 Dubai freezone companies. Every kind of media business is allowed in this place. This is why investors who are looking to conduct a business setup in Dubai Free Zones choose this location if they are after establishing a media-centric business. Nowadays, Dubai Media City company setup has brought known global media organizations to this location, such as CNN, CNBC, Reuters, MBC, Sony, etc.
Dubai free zone company formation in Dubai Media City, like any other free zones, has its own process that it follows for everything to be in order when it comes to Dubai freezone company setup. It is advisable that when investors have decided that their decision to form a company in TECOM Media City is final, business setup consultants in Dubai should be reached so that the proper information can be obtained. Indeed, most Dubai freezone companies, if not all, need the help of these people for them to conduct Dubai freezone company setup anywhere in the country. These consultants exist to help the business owners to have the information that they need before they start a Dubai free zone company formation. It helps a great deal when you have the correct information with regard to Dubai free zone license cost and Dubai freezone company setup cost. With this, you can start a plan on how much you would need exactly for the first few months or even for the first year of your company’s operations. To have an even more informative plan, you can even find out about the Dubai free zone company registration fees. In addition, aside from having the power to ask Dubai Media City license fees, but also in regards to the documents required for trade license renewal in Dubai. Before you even take one step forward to establish your organization, business consultants in Dubai will make sure that you are aware of TECOM registration and licensing and the way it is done. The main advantage of having a consultant, of course, is that these people will take care of your Dubai Media City company setup. When you have chosen the right company formation consultants in Dubai to handle your affairs, you can be sure to have a successful beginning.
Request A Proposal
Following industries you can setup in DMC
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits of Business Setup in DMC
Business setup in Dubai is a normal setting that almost every investor does when they enter the country. And for the past few years until now, business setup company in Dubai has been rampant. As a Dubai free zone authority, this TECOM free zone continuously aids the UAE economy when it comes to attracting investors to conduct a business formation in Dubai.
Dubai Media City companies enjoy a number of Dubai free zone benefits. For one thing, Dubai free zone company formation cost can be considered as one of its advantages as well. More benefits that this certain Dubai technology and media free zone has to offer are listed below:
- Exemption from customs duty for goods and services
- A unique environment that allows businesses to interact and collaborate effectively with other industries
- World-class infrastructure to help support the growth of the cluster
- Simplified process of incorporating business
- Company laws and legal framework are business friendly and hassle-free
- 24-hour visa service
- Fast-track immigration process
- State-of-the-art teleport/uplink/play-out
- High-speed broadband and telecommunication access
- Production and post-production facilities and studios
- Growth opportunities
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Provides business partners with a variety of government services, including Tecom free zone licensing, visa, traffic, and postal services
- Networking opportunities
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Requirements for Business Setup in Dubai Media City
- Application form (our firm’s task)
- Letter of Intent (our firm’s task)
- Your existing company brochure (if available)
- Annual financial report or shareholder(s)’ 6-month bank statement for the shareholder not applicable for new registration
- Copy of the manager’s passport and his CV
- Copy of shareholder(s)’ passport and CV
- Original (not a copy) bank reference letter (for each shareholder)
- No Objection Letter by the current sponsor for the manager (if a resident of UAE and a UAE employment visa-holder)
- Initial approval(s) from the third-party authority(s) in case your business activates required such approvals, e.g., media, IT, pharmaceutical
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder and for Branch
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing company/entity at the place of origin, expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad—it must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation of your existing company/entity attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
When all the above is complete, your business license will then be issued along with the share capital certificate if the capital is paid in full.
The procedure of processing your business setup in Dubai Media City will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
The procedure of processing the company setup would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Support Services Offered in DMC
FAR Consulting Middle East with more than 30 years of experience in helping businessmen with their business setup in Dubai free zones, is one of the top firms that offer business setup services in Dubai.
For more than three decades, we have been helping business owners with their business setup in Dubai free zones. We believe that the right information should be gathered first by the client before having a final decision before they open a company in Dubai free zone. Everything that we know that the client has to know will be given to them, like information on Dubai media city license fees and TECOM registration and licensing. We know that when an investor is aware of the Dubai free zone company registration fees, a better financial plan can be done ahead of time. We believe that having a good amount of right information can is essential before taking a step towards forming your company.
As our firm is one the leading business consultancy services in Dubai, we are capable of doing the following services if you let us take care of your business setup in UAE free zones:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
Business Setup Cost in DMC
The Dubai Media City allows businesses to setup their companies in the said free zone for various business activities mainly relating to the Media Sector. Farahat & Co has a qualified team of consultants that can help in setting up businesses in the DMC. The below fee table represents the estimated cost for business setup in Dubai Media City. Contact us for more information on company formation in the United Arab Emirates.
Cost for Business setup in Dubai Media City (DMC)
Business Registration and Licensing Cost Fees Registration Fee AED 3,500.00 Knowledge Fee & Innovation Fee AED 20.00 Cost by Trade Licence Type (Select one of the following) Service License Fee (Starting from) AED 15,000.00 Freelance Permit AED 7,500.00 Service License Fee AED 20,265.00 Media Association (NPO) (allotted with 1 activity only) AED 7,500.00 Serviced Office License Fee AED 50,265.00 Local Branch Company Registration (Starting from) AED 15,000.00 Foreign Branch Company Registration (Starting from) AED 15,000.00 Additional Fees for Business Registration Fee for Any Additional Activity (if applicable) AED 10,000.00 Establishment Online Application (Starting from) AED 1,980.00 Chamber of Commerce Fees AED 2,200.00 Visa Processing Cost Bank Guarantee / Employee Visa deposit AED 2,500.00 Employment/Residence Visa (Select one of the following) Employment / Residence Visa – In Country (Starting from) AED 4,140.00 Employment / Residence Visa – Out of the Country (Starts from) AED 2,720.00 Postal Services Cost Empost Representative Card AED 300.00 P.O.BOX Services Fee (Select one of the following) PO Box Light (Starting from) AED 1,170.00 PO Box Standard (Starting from) AED 2,020.00 Ezimail Bronze (Starting from) AED 3,770.00 Ezimail Silver (Starting from) AED 6,270.00 Ezimail Gold AED 12,270.00