Dubai Outsource City (DOC) was launched in 2007 to cater to the market demand for outsourcing companies. DOC supports Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), HR Outsourcing, IT Outsourcing, back office and call center operations.
DOC provides comprehensive, purpose-built infrastructure for companies who want to establish themselves within an UAE free zone. DOC offers state-of-the-art office space, robust telecom infrastructure, facilities management services and a 24-hour security service.
Free zones in the UAE offer a wide range of facilities for running day-to-day operations, including:
- Fast-track company set-up & licensing
- Opportunity to lease land for development
- Warehouse/factory/office units for lease
- On-site accommodations of personnel
- Transportation links by road, sea and air
- Low cost energy
- Favorable cost of living
- Attractive working environment
Why Dubai Outsource City (DOC)
- 100% ownership of business
- 100% repatriation of capital/profits
- No income tax
- No capital tax
- No currency restrictions
- Low cost of operations
- Excellent infrastructure
- Excellent support services
- Simplified incorporation process
- Hassle-free company laws and legal framework
- 24-hour visa services
- Quick access to knowledge workers due to fast-track immigration process
Legal Forms Options
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a Foreign/UAE Company
Documents Required for (DOC) Company Formation
- Application Form, will be handled by us
- Letter of Intent, will be handled by us
- Your existing company brochure (if available)
- Annual financial report or shareholder(s) 6 months bank statement for the shareholder not applicable for new registration
- Copy of the manager’s passport and his CV
- Copy of shareholder(s) passport and CV
- Original (not a copy) bank reference letter ( for each shareholders
- No Objection letter by the current sponsor, for manager (if a resident of UAE and UAE employment visa-holder)
- Initial approval(s) from the third authority(s) in case your business activates required such approval. Example : Media, IT, Pharmaceutical
- Business plan (we offer Business plan writing services)
- A legal representative, (Negotiator)
After that your application is approved the authority will issue an initial approval for your business, and after that you will :
- Choose a ready fitted office space from (DOC) selection that’s the most appropriate size and layout for your business requirements.
- OR decide whether you’ll require (DOC) regulated contractors for fit-out service for your office, or if you’ll be doing that independently.
Then, once the office is finalized:
- Lease agreement will be prepared
- Office keys can be collected.
Then after we will start the preparation of the legal documents.
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder and for Branch
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association / Article of Association. It must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing company/ entity at place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for your existing company/ entity, license or certificate Of incorporation your existing company/ entity attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy
When all the above is complete, your business license will then be issued along with the share capital certificate if the capital paid in full.