Business Setup In Dubai South Free Zone
The strategic location of Dubai South Free Zone, also known as Dubai World Central, provides businesses access to rapid economic growth. Over the years, the sought-after business hub has witnessed a significant increase in local and foreign investment. Reasons proving the viability of Dubai South Free Zone business setup are as follows:
- Al Maktoum Int’l Airport – as it’s located in the heart of Dubai South Free Zone, businesses in industrial, manufacturing, logistics, and assembly industries are within close proximity to an international airport with a capacity of 10 million tons of freight per annum.
- World Expo 2020 Dubai – the venue for the much-awaited World Expo 2020 Dubai is in Dubai South Free Zone. The massive event will attract approximately 25 million visitors, which is why numerous buildings, shopping centers, commercial areas, hotels, and residential properties are currently under construction.
- Business hub - the free zone is comprised of 7 districts: aviation, commercial, residential, logistics, exhibition, golf, and business park. The Business Park alone provides state-of-the-art infrastructure with facilities ranging from offices and suites to showrooms and warehouses.
- Ease of transport – Panalpina, DHL, Aramex, and several others in the business of logistics operate in the district as it has access to major trans-emirate roads.
- Multiple business activities – the free zone allows businesses from different industries to setup within the district. Entrepreneurs and investors are given the ability to utilize several trade licenses to operate as authoritative bodies aim in offering a venue that aids long-term growth and synergy.
- Integrated ecosystem – Dubai South Free Zone doesn’t just offer facilities for business operations, but also housing, health care centers, shopping malls, and schools for an integrated ecosystem.
As it’s a free zone, you can also expect the following for Dubai South Free Zone business setup: flexible conditions for commercial leasing, ability to repatriate capital and profits, no currency restrictions, zero corporate and income tax, few restrictions in terms of dependent’s sponsorship and employee/director visas, and full company ownership for foreign nationals!
Business setup in the free zone offers several advantages but you need the experts of FAR Consulting Middle East to guide you throughout the process. Listed below are the steps our certified business consultants take to help ensure a smooth, hassle-free setup of your business.
- Company registration – if the business has only one shareholder, our experts will guide in the registration of a Free Zone Establishment. For companies with two to fifty shareholders, we’ll provide support in the setup of a Free Zone Limited Liability Company. A branch of a company established outside the free zone may also setup in Dubai South;
- Capital – our business setup solutions include advisory on the minimum capital requirement in forming a company in the free zone;
- Company name and manager – proper authorities require the submission of a company/trade name application as well as details of company management, which will appear on issued business license(s);
- Trading license - the activities/services of your business determine the kind of trading license you need in order to operate within the free zone. Dubai South Free Zone has stringent guidelines on economic activities permitted to occur under its jurisdiction. Our experience business specialists will help ensure the correct licenses are issued to your business and hasten the setup of your business;
- Activity approval – our experts will help in the preparation of legal documentation to get the approval of proper authorities for specific business activities that will take place within the free zone; and
- Memorandum of Association and Certificate of Incorporation – we provide the review, attestation, and submission of a Memorandum of Association and Certificate of Incorporation to regulatory bodies. Our experts will also help in the preparation of a board resolution for company formation in Dubai South Free Zone with the name of the manager mentioned in the attested document.
Dubai South Free Zone Business Setup Cost
Costs to setup a business in Dubai South Free Zone comprise of a registration fee, annual rent, yearly renewal fees, and miscellaneous expenditures such as card charges, post box, telecommunication, etc.
Dubai South Free Zone is an advanced and prestigious free zone in Dubai. The experts of FAR Consulting Middle East are able to provide bespoke solutions to operate in the district’s business-friendly environment and enjoy tax exemptions, total ownership, exceptional facilities, world class infrastructure, and repatriation of earnings. With decades of experience in mainland, free zone, and offshore company formation, our business setup specialists boast of rapid clearance, quick paperwork processing, and complete setup of a business in the free zone.
Trust us to maximize the activity and efficiency of your business while operating in the district. At FAR Consulting Middle East, company formation is as easy as ringing us up! Call us today to talk to our specialists regarding business setup in Dubai South Free Zone.
Suitable for Industries
Following industries you can setup in Dubai South Free Zone
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits / Advantages
Benefits of Business Setup in Dubai South Free Zone
The rising business setup in Dubai free zones is an indicator that the UAE is seen to be an ideal location for investment and expansion of business. This is why Dubai freezone companies are also increasing because of the advantages that investors gain from them.
Businessmen who are looking to be part of a science and research location wherein big companies are placed together in one place can take a look at Dubai Techno Park because it offers solutions and facilities that meet the industry’s requirements.
People who are planning to open a company in Dubai free zone will enjoy the Dubai free zone benefits below if they choose Dubai Techno Park as their destination.
- 100% import and export tax exemptions
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No corporate taxes for 15 years
- Allowed to open bank account in Dubai
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
- Valid registration
- Contract/agreement for leased commercial space
- Memorandum of Association specifying company policies, internal regulations, and activities
- Personal information of company shareholders
- Appointed managed signature
Failure to provide all required documentation to the free zone authority results to a considerable loss of resources. Seek our help as our business setup team can help ensure your chances of getting through red tape and bureaucracies are increased.
The procedure of processing the company setup in Dubai would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Our Services Covers
Support Services Offered in Dubai South Free Zone
The Dubai South Free Zone business setup service of FAR Consulting Middle East covers all stages of company formation, such as:
- Trade name and activity selection and approval
- Initial Approval application from Dubai South Free Zone Authority
- MOA notarization and legalization
- Submission of requirements for trade license
- Tenancy contract drafting
- Visa application or renewal
Business Setup Cost in Dubai South Free Zone
Dubai South is considered as one of the most cost- efficient free zones in Dubai that allows companies formation for various business activities. Farahat & Co has a proficient business consulting team that is experienced in setting up businesses in the Dubai South. The below fee table represents an estimation of the cost involved for business setup in the said free zone. Please do contact us for a detailed guide on business setup in Dubai.
Cost for Business setup in Dubai South (Formerly DWC)
|Business Registration and Licensing Cost||Fees|
|Set-Up Fee (One-time Fee)||AED 1,000.00|
|Booking Fee (One-time Fee)||AED 1,000.00|
|Registration Fee – Local or Foreign Branch Set Up||AED 10,000.00|
|Knowledge Fee & Innovation Fee||AED 20.00|
|Cost by Trade Licence Type (Select one of the following)|
|Commercial License Fee||AED 10,000.00|
|Service License Fee||AED 10,000.00|
|General Trading License Fee||AED 25,000.00|
|Industrial License Fee||AED 10,000.00|
|Education License Fee||AED 10,000.00|
|Freelance Permit Fee||AED 7,000.00|
|Setting up a branch office (Starting from)||AED 10,000.00|
|Setting up a Branch of a Foreign Company (Starting from)||AED 10,000.00|
|Additional Fees for Business Registration|
|Establishment card issuance||AED 2,060.00|
|Chamber of Commerce Fees||AED 2,200.00|
|Visa Processing Cost|
|Emirates ID application||AED 370.00|
|Medical Test||AED 880.00|
|Employment/Residence Visa (Select one of the following)|
|Employment / Residence Visa – In Country||AED 4,809.00|
|Employment / Residence Visa – Out of the Country||AED 2,500.00|