What do you need to know about Business Park Free Zone?
Why joining Business Park Free Zone?
- Free Zone environment
- State of the art facilities
- 100% tax free
- 100% foreign ownership
- No corporate tax
- Variety of license activities
- Flexible commercial lease terms
- Competitive rates
- Fitted – out and core shell offices
- Serviced desks & offices for SME’s and start up
- Direct access to Al Maktoum International Airport
DWC Free Zone is open to two different types of companies
- Newly established companies – DWC L.L.C
- Branch of existing company
Types of trade license:
There are different types of trade licenses available in DWC depending on your business activity:
- General trading license: AED 20,000 per year
- Trading license: AED 10,000 per year
- Service license: AED 10,000 per year
- Logistic license: AED 10,000 per year
- Industrial license: AED 10,000 per year
- Educational license: AED 10,000 per year
- Establishment card: AED 1,000 per year
- Employee visa: AED 1,800 per visa excluding cost of medical test.
(Companies are entitled to one visa per 8 M² of leased office space)
The exact cost and the requirements will be determined by the concerned authority at the time of applying
DWC Head Quarter
Fitted – out offices ready for immediate occupation
Rental cost: starting from AED 1,250/M²
Services charge: AED 250/M² (including electricity and district cooling)
East & West Wings Buildings
Core and shell office space that can be configured to your specifications.
Rental cost: starting from AED 800/M²
Services charge: AED 150/M² (excluding electricity and district cooling)
|A new DWC-LLC company registration requires:|
|Registration of a branch requires|
|Dubai World Centre – Business Centre|
|DWCBC is designed for clients who need access to office space and business services whenever needed, strategically located in the Head Quarter building of Dubai World Central.|
DWCBC offers a variety of offices solution ranging from smart desks to executive offices, prices starting from AED 29,900. DWCBC also offers added value services such as reception and secretarial support, meeting room facilities and much more.
*cost of visa not included
|Publication of Dubai World Central|
The exact government cost will be determined by the concerned authority at the time of applying. There might be additional requirement during the process.
Our Professional fees covers consultation sessions, drafting of legal documents in English and Arabic, introducing reliable local citizen service-agent when required, supporting indocuments Notarization from the local notary public, assisting in bank account opening,and applying to the Concern authorities on your behalf.