Fujairah Free Zone is adjacent to the Port of Fujairah. Companies established here have easy access to all Arabian Gulf ports, the Red Sea, Iran, India and Pakistan on weekly feeder vessels. Mainline services arrive from Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, Far East and North America on a weekly basis, and services leave twice weekly to the Far East and once a week to North America. Fujairah Free Zone is also close to Fujairah International Airport which the only airport is serving the UAE East Coast as well as northern Oman. A fortunate combination of geographic location, with access to world’s major shipping routes, a fine port & airport, and streamlined procedures, make the Free Zone of Fujairah an ideal place for business.
Investors can obtain up to 100% ownership operational license under the following categories according to their lease agreement with the authority:
- Trading & General Trading License
- Warehousing License
- Manufacturing License
- Consultancy/Services License
- Trading Offices
- Distribution / Warehousing
- Business Club
- Customs Exemption
- Electricity and Water
Type of Ownership
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – an entity with a sole owner.
- Free Zone Company (FZC) – an entity owned by 2 – 5 partners.
- Branch of UAE company or Branch of a foreign company
Document’s required a branch setup
- Board Resolution of the Parent Company
- Memorandum of Articles attested by the UAE Embassy of the parent Company
- Valid operating license of the parent company/is
- Passport copies of all the directors, Shareholders, Person In-charge etc. with two photographs
Remarks: The contents mentioned above was copied from its original source: http://www.fujairahfreezone.com/uae.htm
UAE-Fujairah Free Zone – Requirements for Business Registration
- Proof of tradename reservation (Our Firm task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (Our Firm task)
- Passport Copies for the shareholders
- Passport copy and C.V. (Resume) for the Manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager (Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Lease agreement (Documents) – Having a physical address for your business/office is Mandatory in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is US$ 25 up to US$ 45 Per sq. ft. (US$ 225 up to US$ 400 per sq. m.). Our Firm, can assist you while searching for your Physical address. To Learn More about Leasing & Rental Cost (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing Our Firm as your legal representative, So that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm).
- There are some activities which might require third party / authority pre approval – accordingly additional Cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, it might be a requirement for a few other documents by the authorities
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association / Article of Association.
It must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing company/ entity at place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for your existing company/ entity, license or certificate
- Of incorporation your existing company/ entity attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.