Hamriyah Free Zone Authority was established by an Emiri decree issued in November 12, 1995. It is located in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, which gives the free zone a unique geographic and time zone advantage backed by a secure and fully convertible currency and a multi-access to neighboring and global countries through land, sea and air. Hamriyah Free Zone is fast becoming one of the cornerstones of the United Arab Emirates industrial development. As the Next Generation Free Zone, Hamriyah Free Zone is ensuring that its management is flexible and dynamic besides being an investor oriented free zone.
The free zone provides the following facilities:
- Access to 14 meter deep water port and 7 meter deep inner harbor
- Land lease for 25 years renewed for similar period
- Pre-built warehouses, factories and office units for lease
- Executive office suites in the International Business Center for lease
- On-site accommodation for investors’ personnel including recreation center and health club
- Transportation via road, 3 sea ports and Sharjah International airport
- Highly developed infrastructure and telecommunications links
- Abundant and inexpensive energy (Electricity: $0.05 per KWA, Water: $8.17 per 1000 Gallons)
- Liberty for personnel recruitment and economical workforce
- Affordable cost of living
- Industrial License
- Commercial License
- Service License
- Office Unite
- Pre Build wheelhouse
- Accommodation City
Remarks : all contents above mentioned was copied from its original source http://www.hfza.ae
Documents Required for Hamriyah Free Zone Company Formation
- Share Capital is AED 150,000
- Proof of tradename reservation (Our Firm task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (Our Firm task)
- Passport Copies for the shareholders
- Passport copy and C.V. (Resume) for the Manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager (Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Bank reference Letter (Original )
- Lease agreement (Documents) – Having a physical address for your business/office is Mandatory in the UAE. Our Firm, can assist you while searching for your Physical address (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing Our Firm as your legal representative, So that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm).
- There are some activities which might require third party / authority pre approval – accordingly additional Cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, it might be a requirement for a few other documents by the authorities
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder and Branch
- Bank’s reference letter regarding credit worthiness of the company (original)
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association / Article of Association. It must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing company/ entity at place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for your existing company/ entity, license or certificate Of incorporation your existing company/ entity attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.
- Branch dose not required capital