Company Formation in Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
A powerful symbol and major contributor in the development and economic success of Dubai, Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA) provides businesses unprecedented growth opportunities. Over the years, JAFZA has been attracting some of the biggest and most reputed businesses across several industries from its unique, value-added business setup benefits.
FAR Consulting Middle East’s business specialists have decades of experience in assisting clients with company formations in a tax-free jurisdiction, including Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority. Our business setup solutions come complete with the preparation, review, attestation, and submission of articles of association, as well as all required company documents.
Our experts have completed thousands of formations over the years, from the simplest corporate structure to the most complex and labor-intensive to set up, including the following:
- Publicly Listed Company (PLC) - A PLC has limited liability with at least two shareholders. As its name suggests, a PLC must list the company's shares on the stock exchange in accordance to the Markets Law.
- Free Zone Company (FZCo) - Our business setup team can establish a Free Zone Company in JAFZA with two to fifty individuals or companies as shareholders.
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) - The liability of an FZE is limited to the rendered capital. Whether a company or an individual, our business setup specialists can help with the formation of a free zone establishment with a single shareholder.
- Branch Company - Our experts can set up a branch of a company that's established outside the jurisdiction of JAFZA. A company branch must operate under the name of the parent company and conduct identical/similar business activities.
Any of the aforementioned corporate structures requires a valid trading license to operate within the district. As we provide a complete solution to business setup in Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority, you can rely our experts for the application or renewal of the following business trading licenses:
Business Trade License
- Industrial license – a license issued to a business entity undertaking manufacturing processes
- Innovation/incubator license – issued to a business entity that provides a wide range of services, such as support in the implementation of innovations and the application of the latest technologies in product development, consultancy and support on project development, and the required workspace for entrepreneurs
- Service license – allows license holder to undertake activities as per the professional’s qualifications or area of expertise
- General trade license - issued to a company seeking opportunities in importing and exporting to/from JAFZA
To initiate the business license application process, our qualified business specialists can prepare, review, attest, and submit the following legal documentation:
Legal Documents Required
- Project overview
- Application for FZE/FZCo/Company branch registration
- Application for facility
- Parent company’s profile (for a company branch)
- Application for facility
- Bank reference of every shareholder
- Passport copies of shareholders
New and established national and multi-national businesses choose Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority as their headquarters as it offers global connectivity, market access, and a lucrative business environment. Let the experts of FAR Consulting Middle East help you simplify the process of company formation in JAFZA. Practical knowledge, trusted solutions, and competitive rates are just some of reasons why we're the preferred business setup consultants in JAFZA and the rest of the UAE.
Call our Sales team today to discuss your business setup requirements with our team!
Suitable for Industries
Following industries you can setup in JAFZA
We cover all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits / Advantages
Benefits of Setting up Business in JAFZA
Business setup in UAE free zones is known as a normal venture by business owners that visit the UAE. Business formation in Dubai has been rising in JAFZA for more than two decades now. It’s continuously being a great help to the economy of UAE, as it invites more and more investors to have a free zone Jebel Ali company setup.
One of the advantages of this location is its Dubai free zone company formation cost since it is not as expensive as others. The list of Dubai free zone benefits that it offers for those who conduct JAFZA company set up are listed below:
- Full ownership for any foreign investor
- No income tax for businesses
- Repatriation of capital is allowed
- Minimal import/export duties
- Quicker trade license and business setup
- Lower business setup cost
- Transparent and stable laws and regulations
- Low capital requirement
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Documents Required for JAFZA Company Registration
The requirements for business setup in JAFZA are as follows:
- Application form for free zone company setup
- Passport copies of all the shareholders
- Summary of the project
- Application form and letter of undertaking from environment health and safety
- Board resolution to setup a company
- Attested and notarized memorandum and articles of association
Note: applicants may be asked to provide more legal documents.
The procedure of processing the company setup in Dubai would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Our Services Covers
Support Services Offered in JAFZA
FAR Consulting Middle East offers business setup in Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA), which covers the following aspects of company formation:
- Preparation, review, and compilation of JAFZA business setup requirements, including bank reference and personal information sheets of members or shareholders;
- Application for lease of business facility, including drafting and review of leasing agreements;
- Payment of fees to free zone authorities;
- Application for the registration of a free zone enterprise or limited liability company;
- Preparation and review of parent company’s profile (for setup of a branch in JAFZA);
- Drafting and review of project summary;
- Application of trade license
With our business setup consultants in Dubai, you get the assurance that the process of company formation is handled efficiently and effectively by experts. Call us today!
Business Setup Cost in JAFZA
Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA) is often known for its location, flexibility, and reasonable costs for business setup in Dubai. Farahat & Co has a trained business development team that can assist in the process of JAFZA company formation. The below fee table represents an estimation of Jebel Ali free zone company setup cost. Contact us for detailed information on Jebel Ali company setup.
Business Setup in JAFZA Costs
|Business Registration and Licensing Cost||Fees|
|Application Fee||AED 525.00|
|Knowledge Fee & Innovation Fee||AED 20.00|
|Registration Fee (Starting from)||AED 5,000.00|
|Specimen Signature||AED 100.00|
|Board Resolution||AED 200.00|
|Cost by Trade Licence Type (Select one of the following)|
|Service License Fee||AED 5,500.00|
|General Trading License Fee (Starting from)||AED 30,000.00|
|Logistics License Fee||AED 30,000.00|
|Industrial License Fee (Starting from)||AED 5,500.00|
|Setting up a branch office (Starting from)||AED 5,500.00|
|Setting up a Branch of a Foreign Company (Starting from)||AED 5,500.00|
|Additional Fees for Business Registration|
|Miscellaneous Fees (Electricity & Water connection; Telephone and Fax connection; Name Plate and Office Locks)||AED 1,500.00|
|Establishment Online Application||AED 2,500.00|
|Computer Immigration Card||AED 2,000.00|
|Chamber of Commerce Fees||AED 2,200.00|
|Bank Guarantee / Employee Visa deposit||1.5% of basic salary + one-way ticket|
|Emirates ID Application and Medical Test||AED 1,240.00|
|Employment / Residence Visa (Select one of the following)|
|Employment / Residence Visa – In Country||AED 4,809.00|
|Employment / Residence Visa – Out of the Country||AED 4,021.00|