Business Setup In Meydan Free Zone (MFZ)
Business Formation in Meydan Free Zone (MFZ)
With state-of-the-art infrastructure, a strategic location, strong economic outlook, and excellent connectivity, Meydan Free Zone has become one of the most sought-after economic hubs for business setup in Dubai and the UAE. Meydan Free Zone offers international trading status, as well as growth and expansion opportunities to enterprises looking to establish a business presence in one of Dubai’s commercially dynamic free zones.
Benefits of Meydan Free Zone Business Setup
- Premier location – the free trade zone is in proximity to key commercial landmarks. Being in the heart of Dubai, your business will be minutes away from the city’s major pulse points, as well as vital financial and commercial hubs.
- Easy startup – for businesses and corporations looking to expand or establish, the free zone offers several incentives for business setup, including: no currency restrictions, 100% capital repatriation, a 50-year tax holiday (for income tax), ability to operate under Free Zone Limited Liability (FZ LLC) and Free Zone Enterprise (FZE) licenses while retaining total business ownership, even for sole shareholders and expats.
- Integrated community – Meydan Free Zone offers a range of world-class facilities that support productive activities, independent living, and social activities, encouraging business growth and an active lifestyle at the same time. With MFZ business setup, you get to enjoy unparalleled benefits such as a fully-equipped business center and luxurious hotel accommodations.
If you’re planning of operating within the free zone’s vicinity, the business setup specialists of FAR Consulting Middle East can support you throughout the formation process. For decades, our experts have continuously provided expert advisory and guidance on the registration and incorporation of businesses and corporates. With our help, visa, banking, and licensing formalities are all addressed in accordance with UAE legislation. The kinds of licenses our team can acquire for businesses are as follows:
- Commercial license – this license allows the import, export, distribution, and trading of goods. Take note that Meydan Free Zone doesn’t offer warehouse spaces at the time of this writing.
- Consulting license – the holder of this license is permitted to carry out consulting activities within the jurisdiction, including management, marketing, financial consultancy, and all other professional services.
- Media license – permits license holder to carry out media activities such as the transmission, production, and distribution of digital, audio, visual, and printed information through media – both online and print.
As the firm provides comprehensive solutions for business setup in Meydan Free Zone, you can expect assistance on the selection of a business entity or legal structure to establish. The firm has experience in setting up representative offices or trading branches of local companies and MNCs, wherein they’re allowed to perform identical services as their mother companies.
For FZEs, a minimum of one shareholder is required and the company directors maintain 100% or unlimited liability. We also help throughout the incorporation and setup process of an FZ LLC, wherein the company stakeholders are not personally liable for the debts of the business.
It pays to heed the advice of our professionals on business setup as a company’s legal framework has an impact on the kinds of business activities or services it’s allowed to perform. Different business entities also have varying tax consequences and cost implications.
The business setup team of the firm also assist with the following:
- Work permit processing;
- Visa processing and renewal (for directors, employees, and dependents);
- Drafting, review, and compilation of required business setup documentation;
- Manage submissions, notarizations, legalizations, and translations;
- Coordination with free zone authorities (for approvals and submission of registration documents); and
- Assistance on opening of corporate bank account
When it comes to business setup in Meydan Free Zone, you need our qualified team’s experience and expertise. Our experts won’t just help ensure a smooth, hassle-free business setup, but also provide invaluable advice on how you can thrive in Dubai and the free zone’s competitive markets. Call us to further discuss matters related to Meydan Free Zone business setup with our team of business setup specialists!
Request A Proposal
Following industries you can setup in MFZ
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
- Passport and visa copies of applicant;
- Application form for company registration;
- Bank reference letter (original) or bank statement for a period of six months (stamped);
- CV or resume of applicant;
- Business plan (projection for the next three years);
- Power of Attorney (POA) appointing a business setup firm for legal representation;
- Proof of address (lease agreement or utility bill);
- Emirates ID copy (for UAE residents);
- Copy of existing trade license (if applicable);
- Reservation of three business or trade name options
- Completed company registration application form (with signatures of all shareholders);
- Original reference letter from a financial institution or 6 mos. bank statement for manager (must be stamped);
- Business plan (minimum of 3 years);
- Board resolution mentioning appointment of general manager with relevant POA;
- Certificate of incorporation or certificate of registration;
- CV of general manager;
- ID copies of general manager;
- Memorandum of Association;
- Reservation of three trade names
FAR Consulting Middle East processes all documentation required for business setup, so you won’t have to go through their compilation and submission without expert guidance.
- The procedure of processing the company setup would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Support Services Offered in Meydan Free Zone (MFZ)
To help businesses avoid incurring fine or penalties for running incorrect business setup processes, the team of FAR Consulting Middle East dedicated to business setup in Meydan Free Zone assists with the following critical aspects:
- Application of the correct trade license;
- Filing of correct legal entity for business registration;
- Reservation and registration of trademark and name;
- Drafting of incorporation documents;
- Business setup requirements compilation and submission to proper authorities for approval
- Selection of commercial space for business and drafting or review of tenancy contract
Get expert assistance for Meydan free zone by giving us a quick call today!