Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Offshore Company Formation, UAE
RAK Offshore Company Formation
The Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA) handles the investment affairs of RAK. With this, they established the RAK Offshore for the purpose of catering to the high demand of offshore markets. This also helps them in expanding their sources of revenue for the continuous growth of their economy.
Over 1900 International Business Companies (IBCs) are recorded in RAK offshore client portfolio. The primary businesses that are registered with RAK offshore are real estate and property investments. New policies are established by RAK offshore ensuring. That a welcoming environment is provided for the people. Who would want to begin Rak offshore company formation
Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA) ensures that RAK offshore company regulations and jurisdictions are accommodating to different kinds of businesses. It can serve incorporations with the following: asset protection, trading operations, real estate holding, tax planning. And you can even set up your own RAK offshore bank account, etc.
One of the many advantages of registering is that. The person does not need to be in the country for the company registration. In registering for a RAK offshore company setup, a business owner needs to be in contact with one of the RAK offshore registered agents. This agent will be the one to handle the processing. And go through all the procedures. These agents are also available to provide you with any details about Ras Al Khaimah business opportunities. Before you decide to go forward with your plan of going through RAK offshore company registration. This agent can advise you further if needed. Like letting you know about RAK offshore regulations. so you will be guided more.
Since RAK offshore is a cost-effective place to setup an offshore business. RAK offshore company formation fees are affordable compared to other offshores. Therefore, it is advisable to choose this place. if you intend to establish an offshore company that has hassle-free registration.
Request A Quote
Following industries you can setup in RAK Offshore
Benefits of Setting up Business in RAK Offshore
There are a number of benefits that come with deciding to carry out a RAK offshore company registration. Some of the main advantages are as follows: RAK offers privacy. And keep for all of your information safe. RAK offshore company cost is reasonably priced. And if you are looking forward to setting up your offshore company in an ideal location. For business operations without too much cost and hassle. RAK ICC offshore is the answer to such prerequisite.
- 100% foreign ownership.
- Exemption from all import duties
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Freedom from corporate taxation
- Abundant inexpensive energy
- Simple and efficient recruitment procedures
- A high level of administrative support
- Having an offshore company formation with bank account in the UAE
- Legally protect assets from possible claims by others
- Simplify the transfer of ownership and save stamp duty which otherwise becomes payable when the property is sold
- Have your own license from the government and make business anywhere in the world
- No office required
- No paid-up capital
- The easiest way to make your international trade business
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Requirements for RAK Offshore Company Registration:
- Proof of tradename reservation (our firm’s task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (our firm’s task)
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copy and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative, so that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- There are some activities which might require third party/authority’s pre-approval—accordingly, additional cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also, during the process, the authorities might require a few other documents.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder:
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—must be attested by the UAE Embassy at the place of origin
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad; it must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation of your existing company/entity attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
- The procedure of processing the company setup would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
RAK offshore Registered Agents – Support Services Offered in RAK
As a consultancy in Ras Al Khaimah, FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the RAK offshore registered agents. With 30 years of experience in our sleeves, we continually handle RAK offshore company setup with quality that makes us stand out from the reset. We assist business owners who are looking to establish a RAK offshore company and even give them the information that they need with regard to RAK offshore company cost as well as other Ras Al Khaimah business opportunities.
We provide the following services once you let us handle your business set up in Ras Al Khaimah:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
RAK Offshore Company Setup Cost
The below table shows the estimated RAK offshore company formation fees. If needed, you can contact us for further information and clarification with regard to our RAK offshore company setup cost.
Cost of RAK Offshore Company Setup
Table of Estimated Government Costs and Professional Fees
Trade License Option/Activity Cost in USD Cost in AED Lump sum amount (covers registrations fees and our professional fees) 4,000 14,680 Assistance in Opening Bank Account (Optional) 1,000 3,680 Our Firm’s Professional Fees 5,000 18,365