Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Company Formation Services
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone – Eligibility, Requirements, Setup & License Cost
UAQ FTZ is an ideal location for Micro Businesses, SME’s and Conglomerates to do business in a safe and secure free trade zone environment and it is one of the most attractive places for your effective investment in the region. Our professional services make the registration and licensing process quick and easy.
Generous investment incentives such as 100% foreign ownership, 0% corporate and personal tax, 100% repatriation of capital and profits, no exchange control, no restriction on investment in any sector are further evidence of our openness towards international investors.
With a sound, transparent and modern legal framework, open investment climate, low costs of living and labor as well as easy access to trading partners in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, you’ve come to the right place. We look forward to welcoming you to Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone.
Following industries you can setup in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits of Business Setup in UAQ Free Zone
- 0% corporate and personal tax
- 100% company ownership
- Full range of business activities permitted
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- 100% import and export tax exemption within the Free Zone
- Simple and fast registration process with excellent customer support
- Hi-tech facilities including office, warehouse and land availability
- Strategic location with access to over two billion consumers
- Ideal location for SMEs and micro-businesses
- Close to two international airports and major seaports
- Special concessions at UAQ’s seaport
- No restrictions on hiring foreign employees
- Modern and investor-friendly rules and regulations
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Documents Required for Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Company Formation:
- Proof of tradename reservation (our firm’s task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (our firm’s task)
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copy and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Lease agreement (documents)—having a physical address for your business/office is mandatory in the UAE. The rent on average within the free zone area is USD 25 up to USD 45 per sq. ft. (USD 225 up to USD 400 per sq. m.). Our firm can assist you while searching for your physical address. You can learn more about leasingand rental cost here. (This item will be required only after we obtain the initial approval from the authority.)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative, so that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- There are some activities which might require third-party/authority pre-approval—accordingly, additional cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, the authorities might require a few other documents.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin expressing the ntent of establishing a new setup abroad. It must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
The procedure of processing your business setup in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Support Services Offered in UAQ Free Zone
FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the leading UAQ business setup consultants that offer quality business setup services in UAQ . We will ensure that you have all your questions answered, such as business setup cost in UAQ and any follow-up questions you have about your UAQ trade license inquiry.
We can provide the following services when you let us handle your company formation affairs as your business consultants in UAQ:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone License fees
The Umm al Quwain Free Zone offers an easy procedure to setup the business while providing reasonable prices that makes it an attractive business hub. Farahat & Co has experienced company formation consultants that can help in setting up a business in the UAQFTZ. The fee table below represents an estimation of Umm Al Quwain free zone license fees and other costs relating to business setup in the said free zone. You may contact us for further information on business formation cost in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone.
Cost for Business setup in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone
Business Registration and Licensing Cost Fees Knowledge Fee & Innovation Fee AED 20.00 Setting up a branch office (Select one of the following) Commercial License AED 20,500.00 Consultancy License Fee AED 20,500.00 General Trading License Fee AED 27,500.00 Premium Consultancy License Fee AED 32,500.00 Micro Business License Fee AED 13,500.00 Freelance Permit License Fee AED 16,500.00 Additional Fees for Business Registration E – Channel Registration AED 2,400.00 E – Channel Refundable Deposit AED 5,000.00 Visa Processing Cost Emirates ID application AED 1,240.00 Medical Test Employment / Residence Visa (Select one of the following) Employment / Residence Visa – In Country AED 2,500.00 Employment / Residence Visa – Out of the Country AED 2,500.00 Investor/Partner Residence Visa – In Country AED 2,500.00 Investor/Partner Residence Visa – Out of the Country AED 2,500.00