Business Setup In Dubai Auto Parts City (DAPC)
Business Formation in Dubai Auto Parts City (DAPC)
This purpose-built economic hub is advantageous for free zone company formation from these standpoints:
- Profitability – Dubai Auto Parts City business setup provides easy access to the region’s lucrative markets;
- Financing – the free zone is under the jurisdiction of Dubai, which hosts a large corporate finance industry. This means procuring loans at competitive interest rates is convenient for startups, SMEs, and multinational corporations alike;
- Seamless business operations – setup in the district allows business owners to take advantage of the country’s abundant natural resources, as well as an unlimited supply of skilled workforce;
- Readily available facilities – the infrastructure made available for businesses and investors by authoritative bodies is among the most developed and advanced from across the globe. Every facility needed for businesses to thrive is within easy reach, from office spaces and showrooms to workshops, warehouses, and factories.
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ LLC) – this company can have multiple shareholders and it’s a separate business entity from its owners. Our experts can help in the preparation of the required paperwork for the company registration from operating agreements to Articles of Association.
- Branch of UAE/foreign company – companies registered in UAE and international jurisdictions may establish branches in the free trade zone provided that they perform similar business activities or offer identical services as their parent companies.
As mandated by law, legal business entities are required to obtain applicable licenses prior to the commencement of business operations. Our experts will help ensure you are issued the right license depending on your business activities or services.
- For industrial services – if your business imports raw materials for manufacturing of specific products and export/distribute finished products, we can help you acquire an industrial license. A national industrial license may also be issued provided the majority of shares are owned by a Gulf Cooperation Council national or native.
- Logistics – if you’re involved in logistics services including shipment, transportation, package, storage, and distribution of goods, you will be able to carry out your business operations through a logistics license;
- Professional services – professional services may be performed including industrial consulting and management with a professional license issued by DAPC Authority.
FAR Consulting Middle East supports entrepreneurs and investors establish companies in Dubai Auto Parts City through registration, incorporation, and consulting services. The inhouse business setup professionals of the firm can take care of banking, visa, and licensing formalities with full compliance to UAE company formation laws. Expect to receive the full attention of business specialists to meet your business objectives.
Our ability to conceive innovative setup strategies, commitment to professionalism, and full support for business setup processes distinguish us from the rest. We provide businesses a competitive edge to help ensure their growth and expansion. Give us a call today, so we can discuss your business setup requirements!
Request A Proposal
Following industries you can setup in DAPC
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits of Business Setup in Dubai Auto Parts City (DAPC)
- 100% foreign ownership;
- Modern communications infrastructure;
- No currency restriction;
- No corporate and income tax for five decades (concession can be renewed);
- Competitive freight charges;
- Hassle-free clearances from customs department and financial institutions;
- No re-export duties;
- Ability to transfer ownership;
- No restriction on quantity of imports and exports
Trust FAR Consulting Middle East for Dubai Auto Parts City business setup. Our business setup expertise combined with regional know-how can enable companies anticipate issues, which may arise throughout a company formation process. As we provide tailored solutions, you can seek our help for company registration, business consultation, trade license processing, and tax advisory.
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
The following documents are required from applicants before trade licenses and a Certificate of Incorporation can be issued:
- Copy of Registration Application
- Original or notarized Company Incorporation Certificate
- Original or notarized Certificate of Existence, Continuity, or Good Standing
- Original or notarized Memorandum of Association
- CV copies of shareholders
- Notarized or attested resolution for FZE, FZ LLC, or Representative Office incorporation/formation
- Original and notarized RIC form for corporates
- No objection letter for the appointed general manager of company (original)
- Bank reference letter copy for each shareholder
- Passport copies of directors, members/s, general manager
- Original ultimate beneficial ownership declaration form
- Proof of paid up minimum share capital from UAE-established bank (can be deposit receipt)
- The procedure of processing the company setup would range from 2 to 4 weeks.