Business Setup In Dubai Auto Parts City (DAPC)
This purpose-built economic hub is advantageous for free zone company formation from these standpoints:
- Profitability - Dubai Auto Parts City business setup provides easy access to the region’s lucrative markets;
- Financing - the free zone is under the jurisdiction of Dubai, which hosts a large corporate finance industry. This means procuring loans at competitive interest rates is convenient for startups, SMEs, and multinational corporations alike;
- Seamless business operations – setup in the district allows business owners to take advantage of the country’s abundant natural resources, as well as an unlimited supply of skilled workforce;
- Readily available facilities - the infrastructure made available for businesses and investors by authoritative bodies is among the most developed and advanced from across the globe. Every facility needed for businesses to thrive is within easy reach, from office spaces and showrooms to workshops, warehouses, and factories.
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ LLC) – this company can have multiple shareholders and it’s a separate business entity from its owners. Our experts can help in the preparation of the required paperwork for the company registration from operating agreements to Articles of Association.
- Branch of UAE/foreign company – companies registered in UAE and international jurisdictions may establish branches in the free trade zone provided that they perform similar business activities or offer identical services as their parent companies.
As mandated by law, legal business entities are required to obtain applicable licenses prior to the commencement of business operations. Our experts will help ensure you are issued the right license depending on your business activities or services.
- For industrial services – if your business imports raw materials for manufacturing of specific products and export/distribute finished products, we can help you acquire an industrial license. A national industrial license may also be issued provided the majority of shares are owned by a Gulf Cooperation Council national or native.
- Logistics – if you’re involved in logistics services including shipment, transportation, package, storage, and distribution of goods, you will be able to carry out your business operations through a logistics license;
- Professional services – professional services may be performed including industrial consulting and management with a professional license issued by DAPC Authority.
FAR Consulting Middle East supports entrepreneurs and investors establish companies in Dubai Auto Parts City through registration, incorporation, and consulting services. The inhouse business setup professionals of the firm can take care of banking, visa, and licensing formalities with full compliance to UAE company formation laws. Expect to receive the full attention of business specialists to meet your business objectives.
Our ability to conceive innovative setup strategies, commitment to professionalism, and full support for business setup processes distinguish us from the rest. We provide businesses a competitive edge to help ensure their growth and expansion. Give us a call today, so we can discuss your business setup requirements!
Suitable for Industries
Following industries you can setup in DAPC
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits / Advantages
Benefits of Business Setup in Dubai Auto Parts City (DAPC)
- 100% foreign ownership;
- Modern communications infrastructure;
- No currency restriction;
- No corporate and income tax for five decades (concession can be renewed);
- Competitive freight charges;
- Hassle-free clearances from customs department and financial institutions;
- No re-export duties;
- Ability to transfer ownership;
- No restriction on quantity of imports and exports
Trust FAR Consulting Middle East for Dubai Auto Parts City business setup. Our business setup expertise combined with regional know-how can enable companies anticipate issues, which may arise throughout a company formation process. As we provide tailored solutions, you can seek our help for company registration, business consultation, trade license processing, and tax advisory.
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
The following documents are required from applicants before trade licenses and a Certificate of Incorporation can be issued:
- Copy of Registration Application
- Original or notarized Company Incorporation Certificate
- Original or notarized Certificate of Existence, Continuity, or Good Standing
- Original or notarized Memorandum of Association
- CV copies of shareholders
- Notarized or attested resolution for FZE, FZ LLC, or Representative Office incorporation/formation
- Original and notarized RIC form for corporates
- No objection letter for the appointed general manager of company (original)
- Bank reference letter copy for each shareholder
- Passport copies of directors, members/s, general manager
- Original ultimate beneficial ownership declaration form
- Proof of paid up minimum share capital from UAE-established bank (can be deposit receipt)
The procedure of processing the company setup in Dubai would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Our Services Covers
Support Services Offered in Dubai Auto Parts City (DAPC)
FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the leading consulting companies in Dubai that deal with corporate business services Dubai. We assist people who have questions on how to open a business in Dubai.
We can provide the following services when you let us handle your affairs when it comes to company setup in Dubai:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
Business Setup Cost in Dubai Auto Parts City (DAPC)
Farahat & Co has a proficient consulting team that is experienced in dealing with business setup in Dubai. The below fee table explains an estimation of the cost involved for company formation in Dubai Auto Zone. Please do contact us for a detailed guide on setting up a business in UAE.
Cost for Business setup in Dubai Auto Zone (Cars and Automotive Zone)
|Business Registration and Licensing Cost||Fees|
|Knowledge Fee & Innovation Fee||20.00|
|Registration Fee (Starting from)||10,000.00|
|Cost by Trade Licence Type|
|Commercial License Fee (Starting from)||5,500.00|
|Setting up a branch office (Starting from)||5,500.00|
|Setting up a Branch of a Foreign Company (Starting from)||5,500.00|
|Miscellaneous Fees (Electricity & Water connection; Telephone and Fax connection; Name Plate and Office Locks)||1,500.00|
|Establishment Online Application||2,500.00|
|Computer Immigration Card||2,000.00|
|Chamber of Commerce Fees||2,200.00|
|Visa Processing Cost|
|Bank Guarantee / Employee Visa deposit||1.5% of basic salary + one-way ticket|
|Employment / Residence Visa – In Country||4,809.00|
|Employment / Residence Visa – Out of the Country||4,021.00|
|Emirates ID Application and Medical Test||1,240.00|