Business Setup in Dubai Auto Zone
Business Formation in Dubai Auto Zone
Dubai Auto Zone (DAZ) isn’t just an economic hub that serves the country’s growing transportation and logistics needs, but it also provides companies in the auto industry unlimited opportunities for trading and industrial development.
The free zone is under the jurisdiction of Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA), which means it offers a vibrant business community that doesn’t just foster trade, but also encourage entrepreneurs in achieving great heights through growth and expansion.
The certified business consultants of FAR Consulting Middle East have decades of experience in working with free zone authorities and government entities for company formation. Seek the guidance of our professionals for a successful and timely Dubai Auto Zone business setup.
Although the process of setting up a business within the district is fairly simple in comparison to mainland company formation, businesses and investors often experience issues in the preparation, attestation, and submission of legal documentation required by regulatory bodies.
Request A Proposal
Following industries you can setup in DAZ
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
- Business plan (3-year period)
- Proof of address (may be lease agreement or title deed)
- Passport, visa, and CV copies of shareholders
- Bank reference letter or bank statement (attested by bank)
The aforementioned are the basic documents required, but more have to be furnished, depending on the corporate structure of the proposed business. Contact us today as we’d gladly help you process, compile and submit the requirements for Dubai Auto Zone business setup.
- The procedure of processing the company setup would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Business Setup Cost in Dubai Auto Zone (DAZ)
Farahat & Co has a proficient consulting team that is experienced in dealing with business setup in Dubai. The below fee table explains an estimation of the cost involved for company formation in Dubai Auto Zone. Please do contact us for a detailed guide on setting up a business in UAE.
Cost for Business setup in Dubai Auto Zone (Cars and Automotive Zone)
Business Registration and Licensing Cost Fees Application Fee AED 525.00 Knowledge Fee & Innovation Fee AED 20.00 Registration Fee (Starting from) AED 10,000.00 Specimen Signature AED 100.00 Board Resolution AED 200.00 Cost by Trade Licence Type Commercial License Fee (Starting from) AED 5,500.00 Setting up a branch office (Starting from) AED 5,500.00 Setting up a Branch of a Foreign Company (Starting from) AED 5,500.00 Miscellaneous Fees (Electricity & Water connection; Telephone and Fax connection; Name Plate and Office Locks) AED 1,500.00 Establishment Online Application AED 2,500.00 Computer Immigration Card AED 2,000.00 Chamber of Commerce Fees AED 2,200.00 Visa Processing Cost Bank Guarantee / Employee Visa deposit 1.5% of basic salary + one-way ticket Employment / Residence Visa – In Country AED 4,809.00 Employment / Residence Visa – Out of the Country AED 4,021.00 Emirates ID Application and Medical Test AED 1,240.00
Support Services Offered in Dubai Auto Zone
Fret not as our experts can help obtain the requirements for business setup in the free zone, including:
- Registration application of trade/company name
- For corporates, Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association notarized by UAE embassy
- Initial Approval from authorities
- Board of Directors resolution indicating intent to establish an enterprise in Dubai Auto Zone
- Passport copies of individual shareholders and staff
- Certificates of registration
- Lease agreement for office, warehouse, workshop, showroom, or any other facility in the district
At FAR Consulting Middle East, you can rely on our experts to provide all solutions for every facet of business setup, including expert assistance on the following crucial aspects:
- Selection and application of business license appropriate for the business;
- Selection of the right corporate/business structure to establish, may it be a Free Zone Company, Free Zone Establishment, Company Branch, Offshore Company, or Publicly Listed Company;
- Drafting/review of contractual agreements with property developers for leasing/acquisition;
- Filing for free zone registration;
- Visa processing or renewal for shareholders;
- Access to business networks for quick local integration;
- Financial advice;
- Accounting, tax, and legal services
Dubai Auto Zone is an attractive business hub for local and international businesses as it offers incentives, including exemption on corporate and income tax, abundant yet inexpensive energy, logistic efficiencies, and foreign company ownership.
Let us help you accelerate your expansion into a major market in the region. Our experts are capable of providing support throughout the process to properly structure your business setup strategy. For a complete, efficient, and personalized Dubai Auto Zone business setup, call us today and book a free, no-obligation consultation with our team of qualified business setup experts!