Business Setup In International Media Production Zone (IMPZ)
Dubai Production City or International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) was established in 2003 for the purpose of advancing the production industry of the country. Nowadays, business setup in International Media Production Zone Dubai has risen making the zone a hub for global and local publishing, printing, and packaging industries.
It houses professional companies that come from around the world. It gives business, retail, and residential lifestyle to the businessmen situated in its location. Before a businessman decides to form a company in this Dubai free zone authority, they should know the legal forms allowed: Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC), Branch of a Foreign/UAE Company, and Freelancer permit. The latter gives the investor the opportunity to be a sole proprietor and conduct business using his last name.
Business setup in IMPZ, like any other UAE free zones, follows their own step-by-step process that is expected to be followed by businessmen to ensure proper business setup in Dubai. It is not advisable to take business setup company in Dubai lightly because it is no easy task, so reaching business setup consultants in Dubai is important. Most business setup in Dubai free zones were done through the help of these people. This is why it is not a surprise that business setup in International Media Production Zone Dubai has been being known because of following the required steps to be followed in business formation in Dubai in IMPZ.
The business consultants in Dubai have been playing a big role in Dubai freezone companies. This is because they are the people who have information that investors need in order to be sure in going forward with their decision to have a business setup in UAE free zones. Knowing the details Dubai free zone company registration fees and Dubai free zone license cost can help in budget planning and ensuring that the amount is prepared before starting a business. Moreover, for a more detailed plan, the right information on Dubai freezone company setup cost can be obtained from these people as well.
Company formation consultants in Dubai are not around to simply answer your questions about how to open a company in Dubai free zone or ask your inquiry with regard to Dubai free zone company registration. They can even provide you all you need to know about the documents required for trade license renewal in Dubai because you will surely need it in the future. Of course, the ultimate purpose of having a consultant is having people to handle your Dubai free zone company registration for you to avoid the hassle and simply wait for the day that you can finally begin with your venture.
If you have chosen the right people to take care of your free zone company setup, you can be sure to start smoothly and quickly.
Suitable for Industries
Following industries you can setup in DPC
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits / Advantages
Benefits of Business Setup in Dubai Production City (DPC)
Businessmen have commonly relied on business setup in Dubai free zones as a common way to invest. In the case of investors who are into production, they have chosen the right zone. This location has the requirements that the companies in these industries demand.
Besides that, IMPZ/DPC offers Dubai Free Zone benefits to business owners. There are a lot of reasons why Dubai free zone companies established in this place have been enjoying their stay:
- 100% repatriation of capital/profits
- No currency restrictions
- Low-cost operations
- Excellent infrastructure
- Excellent support services
- Simplified incorporation process
- Hassle-free company laws and legal framework
- 24-hour visa services
- Quick access to knowledge workers due to fast-track immigration process
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Documents Required for Business Setup in Dubai Production City Free Zone
- Application form (our firm’s task)
- Letter of Intent (our firm’s task)
- Your existing company brochure (if available)
- Annual financial report or shareholder(s)’ 6-month bank statement (not applicable for new registration)
- Copy of the manager’s passport and CV
- Copy of shareholder(s)’ passport and CV
- Original (not a copy) bank reference letter (for each shareholders)
- No objection letter by the current sponsor, for the manager (if a resident of UAE and a UAE employment visa-holder)
- Initial approval(s) from the third authority(s) in case your business activities required such approvals, e.g., media, IT, pharmaceutical
- Business plan (we offer business-plan-writing services)
- A legal representative (negotiator)
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder and for Branch
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin, expressing the intent of establishing a new setup abroad—it must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation of your existing company/entity attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
After your application is approved, the authority will issue an initial approval for your business. The next steps that will be taken are as follows:
- Choose a ready-fitted office space from DPC (IMPZ) selection that’s the most appropriate size and layout for your business requirements
- Or decide whether you’ll require DPC/IMPZ-regulated contractors for fit-out service for your office or if you’ll be doing that independently
Then, once the office is finalized, the following steps will be taken:
- Lease agreement will be prepared
- Office keys can be collected
After that, we will start the preparation of the legal documents.
The procedure of processing your business setup in Dubai Production City will range from 2 to 4 weeks
Our Services Covers
Support Services Offered in Dubai Production City (DPC)
FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the leading consulting companies in Dubai that deal with corporate business services Dubai. We assist people who have questions on how to open a business in Dubai.
We can provide the following services when you let us handle your affairs when it comes to company setup in Dubai:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business
Business Setup Cost in Dubai Production City (DPC)
Dubai Production City free zone allows various companies to setup their production businesses in Dubai. Farahat & Co has a trained business development team that can assist in the procedure of company formation. The below fee table represents the estimated cost for business setup in Dubai Production City. Please do contact us for a comprehensive guide on company formation in Dubai.
Cost for Business setup in Dubai Production City (DPC)
|Business Registration and Licensing Cost||Fees|
|Registration Fee||AED 3,500.00|
|Knowledge Fee & Innovation Fee||AED 20.00|
|Cost by Trade Licence Type (Select one of the following)|
|Service License Fee||AED 15,000.00|
|Industrial License Fee||AED 15,000.00|
|Manufacturing License Fee||AED 15,000.00|
|Local Branch Company Registration (Starting from)||AED 15,000.00|
|Foreign Branch Company Registration (Starting from)||AED 500.00|
|Additional Fees for Business Registration|
|Fee for Any Additional Activity (if applicable)||AED 10,000.00|
|Establishment Online Application (Starting from)||AED 1,980.00|
|Chamber of Commerce Fees||AED 2,200.00|
|Visa Processing Cost|
|Bank Guarantee / Employee Visa deposit||AED 2,500.00|
|Employment/Residence Visa (Select one of the following)|
|Employment / Residence Visa – In Country||AED 2,500.00|
|Employment / Residence Visa – Out of the Country||AED 2,720.00|
|Postal Services Cost|
|Empost Representative Card||AED 300.00|
|P.O.BOX Services Fee (Select one of the following)|
|PO Box Light (Starting from)||AED 1,170.00|
|PO Box Standard (Starting from)||AED 2,020.00|
|Ezimail Bronze (Starting from)||AED 3,770.00|
|Ezimail Silver (Starting from)||AED 6,270.00|
|Ezimail Gold||AED 12,270.00|