Creative Cluster Business Setup
Dubai Creative Clusters Authority (DCCA), now known as Dubai Development Authority, fosters the growth of creative industries within its jurisdiction and creates an environment wherein businesses can flourish. With industry-specific infrastructure, purpose-built facilities, and abundance of lucrative business opportunities, Dubai Creative Cluster business setup enables business excellence, beneficial to all stakeholders.
If you’re considering of establishing your business within the district, the business advisors of FAR Consulting Middle East can help you surpass the hurdles that you may encounter during the process of company formation.
As DCCA has several business communities that are under its jurisdiction, our experts will help you register and establish in the appropriate free zone(s), including the following:
- Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV) - also known as Dubai Knowledge Park, the free trade zone provides facilities for learning institutions and corporate training. Businesses are allowed 100% foreign ownership in the campus;
- Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) - a free zone dedicated for higher education, as well as the pursuit of continuous intellectual growth;
- Dubai Internet City (DIC) - a strategic base that's perfect for companies targeting emerging markets. The technology park aids rapid growth for startups and businesses;
- Dubai Media City (DMC) - a world-class hub for news agencies, advertising, media, production, publishing, and broadcast facilities. Groundwork for infrastructure, including fiber optic cables, is already in place to ensure a quick and easy business setup in DMC;
- Dubai Studio City (DSC) - similar to DMC, the free zone provides cutting-edge services and facilities to companies in film production, music, TV, entertainment, and broadcasting sectors;
- Dubai Design District (d3) - a free zone dedicated for startups, businesses, and established luxury, fashion, and designer brands;
- Dubai Science Park - a vibrant and innovative community that addresses all the needs of startups and companies in the science, environmental, and energy sectors
SMEs, entrepreneurs, and multinational companies opt to establish their business setup in the Dubai Creative Cluster not only because it engages a vibrant community and provides world-class infrastructure, but also because it has business-friendly regulations, it promotes innovation and entrepreneurship, and encourages dynamic industry ecosystems.
Let our business consultants in Dubai Creative Cluster help you secure the proper registration of your business at mitigated costs. Our expert team can perform all legalities and formalities on your behalf. We employ the expertise and experience of our specialists to offer the following business setup solutions:
- Free zone limited liability company formation – our experts are adept in the successful formation of a free zone LLC, a legal business structure with individual and corporate shareholders. Minimum share capital for LLC incorporation in DCCA depends on business activities/services;
- Setup of a UAE/foreign company branch – UAE and foreign companies can establish branches within DCCA, provided that some or all business operations are inherent in the business of the parent companies;
- License renewal – a company that is operating within DCCA must have a valid license. Avoid the inconvenience and interruption of your services due to an expired license by seeking the help of our specialists in renewing your company/trade license;
- Freelancer permit processing – we can help you apply for a freelancer permit to operate as a self-employed professional in DCCA. The permit will enable you in conducting business using your birth name;
- Amendments – our business experts can process and facilitate any amendments needed for company licenses and registrations, including change of company name, address, and directors.
At FAR Consulting Middle East, our team of business specialists in Dubai Creative Cluster will handle all the aspects that are necessary in establishing a business, enabling you to put your entire focus on its development. Start making well-informed business decisions by calling us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Suitable for Industries
Following industries you can setup in DCCA
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits / Advantages
Benefits of Setting up Business in DCCA
Business setup in UAE free zones is known as a normal venture by business owners that visit the UAE. Business formation in Dubai has been rising in DCCA for more than two decades now. It has continuously been a great help to the economy of UAE, as it invites more and more investors free zone business setup in Dubai.
Dubai free zone company registration costs can be considered as one of its advantages as well as it is not as expensive as others. Some of the significant benefits of Dubai Free Zone, however, are listed below:
In the Mainlands in the UAE, an expatriate investor needs to have a local sponsor for setting up a business. This local sponsor will have 51% of the shares of your company. However, free zone company formation Dubai can give you the advantage of having 100% ownership of your business without having it divided between you an a local sponsor.Location
The international companies can find it easily accessible and strategically placed. DAFZA is located next to Dubai International Airport, which is one of the busiest airports in the world to have international passenger traffic.Tax Exemption
At the start of 2018, the value-added tax (VAT) was implemented in the UAE on some goods and services. However, it is still a huge advantage, that the government hasn’t mandated the country to pay corporate and income taxes. For business owners who are looking for this kind of tax exemption, Dubai free zone is the right destination for them to set up business.
There is a lot more that DAFZA is capable of offering to the businessmen. The following additional benefits are listed below for you to see:
- No restriction on capital repatriation
- 0% import or re-export duties
- No currency restrictions
- No restriction on foreign talent or employees
- Onsite customs and One-Stop Shop for all Services
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Documents Required for Dubai Airport Free Zone Company Registration:
- Application form (our firm’s task)
- Letter of Intent (our firm’s task)
- Your existing company brochure (if available)
- Annual financial report or shareholder(s)’ 6-month bank statement for the shareholder not applicable for new registration
- Copy of the manager’s passport and his CV
- Copy of shareholder(s)’ passport and CV
- Original (not a copy) bank reference letter (for each shareholder)
- No Objection Letter by the current sponsor for the manager (if a resident of UAE and a UAE employment visa-holder)
- Initial approval(s) from the third-party authority(s) in case your business activates required such approvals, e.g., media, IT, pharmaceutical
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder and for Branch:
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association. It must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing company/entity at the place of origin. Expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad. It must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for your existing company or entity, license. Or certificate of incorporation of your existing company or entity attested. And notarized by the UAE Embassy
When all the above is complete. your business license will then be issued along with the share capital certificate if the capital is paid in full.
The procedure of processing your business setup in DAFZA will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Our Services Covers
Support Services Offered in DCCA
FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the leading consulting companies in Dubai that deal with corporate business services Dubai. We assist people who have questions on how to open a business in Dubai.
As company formation consultants in Dubai, we have the list of services that we are capable of providing when you let us work with you:
- Applying and following up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Representing the client in front of the authorities
- Assisting the client in bank account opening
- Assisting the client in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting the client in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting the client in leasing a premise as an address for the business