Business Setup in Dubai Studio City (DSC)
Business Formation in Dubai Studio City (DSC)
Dubai Studio City was established in 2005. Just like a number of other free zones, it is part of the TECOM Investments. It is quite similar to Dubai Media City as it caters to media as well, such as Dubai freezone companies that are looking to build movie studios, sound stages, etc. for their needs.
Business setup in Dubai Studio City is also ideal for those businessmen who are looking to establish academies for film and television, entertainment, hotels (for the accommodation of crews and casts), etc.
It can be said that this Dubai free zone authority is considered as a world-class hub. The industry for media production, music and entertainment, and broadcast belong in this zone. Its infrastructure and support system say a lot to what it can offer to the needs of the business owners and what their companies require. This is why a business setup in Dubai free zones for this kind of industry is usually done in Dubai Studio City.
Before investors go ahead and worry for TECOM registration and licensing, they can choose what type of business they should be running: Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC), Branch of a Foreign/UAE Company, and Freelancer Permit.
Business setup in Dubai Studio City, like any other UAE free zones, has procedures that should be followed by everyone in order for them to have a successful Dubai free zone company formation. Since business setup in Dubai is not advisable to be taken lightly, it is essential to reach and get in contact with certain people before you take a step forward with Dubai free zone company formation, and they are the business setup consultants in Dubai. Admittedly, almost all UAE and Dubai freezone companies were established through the help of consultants. It is no surprise that business setup in Dubai Studio City has been rising because it’s being noticed by other investors not just by its unique features but also by the success of company formation that’s been happening in its location.
These business consultants in Dubai play a big role for business owners to be properly informed with regard to business setup in Dubai free zones and everything else they want to know. It is helpful that the correct information is obtained by the investors before they finally decide which zone they want to form a company in. When businessmen have the details about TECOM license fees and Dubai free zone company registration fee, it can help them create a budget plan that will serve beneficial for the accounting and financial side of things. It can prepare them for the coming costs that they need to endure for the setup. Moreover, it can add to a well-detailed budget plan when they have the right information on Dubai freezone company setup cost as it further determines how much they need to spend.
The consultants are not only there for you to pose your question about how to open a company in Dubai free zone or finally ask your Dubai free zone license cost inquiry. They are also available to let you know about the documents required for trade license renewal in Dubai for your future reference. Ultimately, they are there to serve their purpose of being the people to take care of your business setup affairs while you simply wait for the needed documents to finally start.
Having the right people on your side, your business setup company in Dubai will be done successfully and in no time.
Request A Proposal
Following industries you can setup in DSC
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits of Business Setup in Dubai Studio City (DSC)
Business setup in Dubai free zones is the common venture that business owners invest in. For businessmen who are into entertainment, movie production, and the likes, they come to Dubai Studio City for freezone company formation since its facilities and solutions meet the exact requirement that their companies demand.
A lot of benefits are offered by this location. Investors find these advantages as huge bonuses for their venture. The list of this Dubai free zone benefits are listed below:
- 100% foreign company ownership
- Corporate income is non-taxable
- A business in DSC can repatriate capital and gains
- Duties for imports/exports are low
- Faster company formation procedure
- Low operational and startup cost
- Laws and regulations are stable and transparent
- Less capital requirement
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Documents Required for Company Registration in Dubai Studio City
- Registration Application Copy
- Notarized Company Incorporation Certificate
- Memorandum of Association
- Copies of shareholders’ CVs
- Board resolution for formation of FZ LLC, FZE, or Representative Office
- No objection letter (for appointed general manager)
- Bank reference letter (for each shareholder)
- Passport copies of members and directors
- Proof of payment of minimum share capital from UAE-established bank
- Unit title deed
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder and for Branch
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association—it must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin, expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad—it must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm).
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation of your existing company/entity attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
After your application is approved, the authority will issue an initial approval for your business. The next steps that will be taken are as follows:
- Choose a ready-fitted office space from (DSC) selection that’s the most appropriate size and layout for your business requirements
- Or decide whether you’ll require DSC-regulated contractors for fit-out service for your office or if you’ll be doing that independently
Then, once the office is finalized, the following steps will be taken:
- Lease agreement will be prepared
- Office keys can be collected
After that, we will start the preparation of the legal documents and summation.
When all the above is complete, your business license will then be issued along with the share capital certificate if the capital is paid in full.
The procedure of processing your Dubai free zone company registration will range from 2 to 4 weeks
- The procedure of processing the company setup would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Support Services Offered in Dubai Studio City (DSC)
FAR Consulting Middle East is one of the leading consulting companies in Dubai that deal with corporate business services Dubai. We assist people who have questions on how to open a business in Dubai.
FAR Consulting Middle East helps businesses establish in company setup in Dubai Studio City by covering the crucial aspects of DSC business setup, which are as follows:
- Selection and registration of corporate structure – the firm’s business setup consultants in Dubai not only handle the registration of your business to free zone authorities, but also help in the selection of the correct legal entity by outlining the services or activities of the business.
- Company name and trademark advisory and registration – business setup in Dubai Studio City of the firm includes advisory and application for the registration of a trademark or company name, which has to contain no reference to existing organizations or language considered as blasphemous in the UAE.
- Application of a free zone license – there are a number of licenses and permits issued to individuals and businesses. Our experts can help in the selection and issuance of the licenses necessary, depending on services and business activities.
- Visa application – apart from applying for business licenses, our business setup team can also apply for visas of employees and company directors. The maximum number of visas that can be applied for depends on the license issued to the business and the size of the company.
Bank account opening – as experts in the process of business setup in the free zone, the inhouse specialists of FAR Consulting Middle East can advise on the best bank that suits your needs. We can also arrange an appointment for you to open a corporate bank account.
Business Setup Cost in Dubai Studio City (DSC)
Farahat & Co has an experienced consulting team that efficiently handles business setup in Dubai. The below fee table represents an estimation of the cost involved for company formation in Dubai Studio City. Please do contact us for a detailed guide on setting up a business in Dubai.
Cost for Business setup in Dubai Studio City (DSC)
Business Registration and Licensing Cost Fees Registration Fee AED 3,500.00 Knowledge Fee & Innovation Fee AED 20.00 Cost by Trade Licence Type (Select one of the following) Service License Fee (Starting from) AED 15,000.00 Trading License Fee AED 15,000.00 Local Branch Company Registration (Starting from) AED 15,000.00 Foreign Branch Company Registration (Starting from) AED 15,000.00 Additional Fees for Business Registration Fee for Any Additional Activity AED 10,000.00 Establishment Online Application (Starting from) AED 1,980.00 Chamber of Commerce Fees AED 2,200.00 Visa Processing Bank Guarantee / Employee Visa deposit AED 2,500.00 Employment / Residence Visa – In Country (Starting from) AED 2,720.00 Postal Services Empost Representative Card AED 300.00 P.O.BOX Services Fee (Select one of the following) PO Box Light (Starting from) AED 1,170.00 PO Box Standard (Starting from) AED 2,020.00 Ezimail Bronze (Starting from) AED 3,770.00 Ezimail Silver (Starting from) AED 6,270.00 Ezimail Gold (Starting from) AED 12,270.00