Business set up in Dubai Airport free zone(DAFZA) is one of the most economical driven free zones designed to provide premium facilities to the business worldwide. Dubai Airport Free zone provides effective package required by multinational companies worldwide to establish their regional offices, capture business opportunities available globally. Situated strategically adjacent to the boundaries of Dubai International Airport, Dubai Airport Free zone offers a variety of modern facilities with a world class infrastructure and proximity to Dubai International Airport makes travelling easy.
Basic Steps Required to Start a Business in DAFZA
Step 1 Decide on a business activity
It is important to gain a clear understanding of intended business activity before initiating the procedures, since legal procedures and fee may vary depending on the nature of your business’ government has mentioned a list of activities to start a business in UAE. Each activity has its own approval and formalities.
Step 2 Select a company type
each entity has its own restrictions regarding the company structure. The types of entities set up in DAFZA are:
- free zone company (FZCO): this type of company is similar to limited legality company that an operate within the free zones. shareholders may be individuals or corporate entities.
- Branch setup: Existing companies can establish branches in DAFZA.
Step 3 Decide on tradename
Every business needs a unique name to differentiate it with other similar companies or businesses. The business owners need to come up with a suitable name which gives the Dubai economic department (DED) an idea about the business does. The investors have to check with the respective free zone authority or the respective with the department about the permitted trade names and whether the intended name has already been registered.
Step 4 Select a trade license
Once the trade name is finalized and arranging all the important documents a person is required to apply for license depending on the activity carried out below mentioned are some of the licenses offered in DAFZA
- Trade license: A trade license allows the holder to carry out trading activities including export, import re export, distribution.
- Service license: A service license is provided for service-oriented business and enables an entity to provide services specified in the licenses.
- Industrial license: An industrial license permits the holder to carry out manufacturing industrial activities.
Step 5 Choose an office space
Deciding an office space and getting tenancy contract
Step 6 processing Initial approval certificate
An initial approval a certificate is necessary to continue the business licensing formalities that permit a foreign national to conduct business in UAE.
Step 7 Submit the application
Arrange all the documents approved and the legal documents related to the company and submit all the required documents to the relevant authority.
Step 8 Licensing and visa process
If all the documents submitted are verified the required authority will issue license and start visa processing.
Cost involved for business set up in DAFZA
Some of the estimated cost involved in business setup for DAFZA are
- License fee: Each activity of a company falls under a specific type of license so the cost may vary depending on the type of license.
- Type of registration: Cost of each registration depends on the proposed structure of the company
- Type of facility: Cost may vary depending upon the facility
- Visa cost: Cost of each visa varies depending on the status of an applicant current location whether the application is taking place inside or outside UAE.
Read more Business set up in a free zone – The Official portal of UAE government
Business Setup Consultants in UAE
DAFZA is one of the leading free zones all over middle east if you are a business entrepreneur with a business idea then get in touch with the reputed international business consultants of FAR Consulting Middle East.
Our team help to simplify the registration and approval procedures for you. So that you can only focus on your business venture contacts us.