Dubai International Academic City Business Setup
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) is an educational hub overflowing with lucrative business opportunities. FAR Consulting Middle East has helped entrepreneurs, investors, educational institutions, and international branch campuses on Dubai International Academic City business setup, providing expert guidance and advisory services on all aspects crucial in doing business within the district.
With decades of experience and in-depth market knowledge, our business specialists lend their expertise in securing business licenses, necessary in the operations of the following:
- academic/educational institutions;
- non-academic enterprises;
- online universities;
- sole traders/proprietors; and
- international branch and boarding schools
Take note: insurance companies, consulting firms, and commercial developers may apply for trade licenses in DIAC. Our certified business setup specialists can help with the incorporation of business entities legally recognized in the district, including the following:
- Free zone limited liability company (FZ LLC);
- Local/foreign company branch
There are certain aspects that require careful consideration when entering the DIAC market. Generally, entrepreneurs and investors need to choose the correct corporate structure as each type has its own set of legal implications, and registration and tax considerations. Our experts can provide you with all essential information on business setup, as well as support for establishing the identity of your business through a trademark or a physical and/or online presence.
If you want more information regarding the different business structures in DIAC, don’t hesitate to contact us today. Apart from helping you choose the correct structure that suits your business needs, our custom business solutions include the following:
- Trademark and domain name registration – you may seek the help of our experts in protecting your intellectual property rights and preventing others from misusing your trademark and/or domain name;
- Visa and trade license processing – our experts can provide you with support in the processing of the correct visa and trade license to operate;
- Expert advisory and assistance to obtain business premises – it is crucial to seek the help of our business setup advisors regarding the development, purchase, and lease of commercial properties in DIAC as proper authorities perform assessments and the regulatory requirements for DIAC business setup differ from establishing businesses in other jurisdictions
At FAR Consulting Middle East, our team can handle all activities and requirements needed in establishing a business in Dubai International Academic City. Helping businesses make well-informed decisions, our business setup solutions allow educational institutions and non-academic enterprises enjoy tax-free profits with zero capital and profit repatriation.
Save resources and establish your business presence in DIAC the soonest possible by calling us to book a consultation with our business setup specialists TODAY!
Suitable for Industries
Following industries you can setup in DIAC
We covers all the following industries, even if your industry not in list you can consult with us we can help you setup.
Benefits / Advantages
Benefits of Setting up Business in DIAC
Business setup in UAE free zones is known as a normal venture by business owners that visit the UAE. Business formation in Dubai has been rising in DAFZA for more than two decades now. It has continuously been a great help to the economy of UAE, as it invites more and more investors free zone business setup in Dubai.
Dubai free zone company registration costs can be considered as one of its advantages as well as it is not as expensive as others. Some of the significant benefits of Dubai Free Zone, however, are listed below:
In the Mainlands in the UAE, an expatriate investor needs to have a local sponsor for setting up a business. This local sponsor will have 51% of the shares of your company. However, free zone company formation Dubai can give you the advantage of having 100% ownership of your business without having it divided between you an a local sponsor.Location
The international companies can find it easily accessible and strategically placed. DAFZA is located next to Dubai International Airport, which is one of the busiest airports in the world to have international passenger traffic.Tax Exemption
At the start of 2018, the value-added tax (VAT) was implemented in the UAE on some goods and services. However, it is still a huge advantage, that the government hasn’t mandated the country to pay corporate and income taxes. For business owners who are looking for this kind of tax exemption, Dubai free zone is the right destination for them to set up business.
There is a lot more that DAFZA is capable of offering to the businessmen. The following additional benefits are listed below for you to see:
- No restriction on capital repatriation
- 0% import or re-export duties
- No currency restrictions
- No restriction on foreign talent or employees
- Onsite customs and One-Stop Shop for all Services
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
- Completed application form
- Legalized Board Resolution for the appointment of company manager/director
- Registration and licensing fee payment receipt
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Power of Attorney (POA) given to company manager/director
- Share capital information
- Passport size photos of manager/director (white background)
This is not an exhaustive list of the documents required by DIAC Authority. Kindly call us for a more tailored advice.
Our Services Covers
Support Services Offered in DIAC
With the business setup team of FAR Consulting Middle East, clients rest assured they receive expert assistance on all aspects of Dubai International Academic City business setup, including:
- Selection of business license, depending on services or business activities
- Selection of corporate structure to register
- Application for company registration, trade license, Certificate of incorporation
- Drafting of legal documentation, including Articles of Association (if necessary)
- Review, legalization, and submission of business setup requirements
- Corporate account opening from a UAE banking facility
- Visa processing/renewal
- Expert advisory for business setup
The firm also has after setup solutions. Call us to discuss your needs with our business specialists in Dubai.
Business Setup Cost in DIAC
The Dubai International Academic City is a known free zone for setting up businesses such as educational and academic institutions. Farahat & Co has a professional team that can help in providing assistance in company setup services. The fee table below represents the estimated cost for setting up a business in the DIAC. Contact us for more information on company formation in Dubai.
Cost for Business setup in Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
|Business Registration and Licensing Cost||Fees|
|Registration Fee||AED 3,500.00|
|Knowledge Fee & Innovation Fee||AED 20.00|
|Cost by Trade Licence Type (Select one of the following)|
|Service License Fee (Starting from)||AED 15,000.00|
|Professional License Fee||AED 15,000.00|
|Local Branch Company Registration (Starting from)||AED 15,000.00|
|Foreign Branch Company Registration (Starting from)||AED 15,000.00|
|Additional Fees for Business Registration|
|Fee for Any Additional Activity (if applicable)||AED 10,000.00|
|Establishment Online Application (Starting from)||AED 1,980.00|
|Visa Processing Cost|
|Bank Guarantee / Employee Visa deposit||AED 2,500.00|
|Employment/Residence Visa (Select one of the following)|
|Employment / Residence Visa – In Country (Starting from)||AED 4,140.00|
|Employment / Residence Visa – Out of the Country (Starting from)||AED 2,720.00|
|Postal Services Cost|
|Empost Representative Card||AED 300.00|
|P.O.BOX Services Fee (Select one of the following)|
|PO Box Light (Starting from)||AED 1,170.00|
|PO Box Standard (Starting from)||AED 2,020.00|
|Ezimail Bronze (Starting from)||AED 3,770.00|
|Ezimail Silver (Starting from)||AED 6,270.00|
|Ezimail Gold||AED 12,270.00|