Trademark Watch Service
As a trademark holder, it’s imperative for you to be knowledgeable regarding trademark monitoring fundamentals. Trademark watching or monitoring is necessary in defending your brand from potential loss of revenue and intellectual property infringement.
FAR Consulting Middle East’s team of IT and trademark watch specialists can help your brand avoid potential damage caused by infringers and give your intellectual property rights sufficient protection from unauthorized use.
The Ministry of Economy (MOE) of the UAE registers trademarks; however, the regulatory body is not responsible for their enforcement and monitoring as they are to be done by trademark owners/holders. After the final approval is issued by the MOE for the registration of your trademark, it’s your duty to maintain and enforce your intellectual property rights.
It is always advisable to seek the help of expert watch analysts after trademark registration as they can uncover and prevent attempts of unauthorized use or infringement on your trademark. Our trademark solutions offer a stronger protection for marks, and easy, swift resolution in the event of disputes.
Our expert trademark watch analysts are capable of keeping tabs of various sources to protect your brand and safeguard your property intellectual rights, including the following:
- Ministry of Economy (MOE) trademark applications – our trademark watch service monitors trademark registration filings made to the Ministry of Economy to protect your brand. For registration attempts of identical/similar marks, our experts will also offer expert guidance should you decide to take further action.
- Search engine results and social media networks – although there are several economic benefits of trademark registration, there are still entities and individuals that operate without filing some kind of protection. Most, if not all, utilize similar or identical registered trademarks. Our experts will ensure there’s no unauthorized use of your trademark, even on social media networks and web portals.
Trademark Watching Services Offered
With our trademark watching service, you can expect:
- A timely detection of new trademark application filings, which may breach on your intellectual property rights;
- Thorough monitoring of registered and unregistered trademarks that are identical, similar or contain the same meaning as your published marks with the help of our intellectual property surveillance team;
- Expert supervision and sifting of results to ensure you only receive relevant notifications;
- Detailed reporting for details of marks that may potentially infringe on your IP, as well as the time frame and steps for the filing of opposition
At FAR Consulting Middle East, our trademark monitoring doesn’t just extend to third-party commercial use and new MOE filings, but your own use as well to help you avoid committing accidental genericizing.
Our expert watch analysts can provide you with comprehensive reports detailing what our trademark monitoring efforts uncover. In addition, we’ll provide you with guidance on ways to stop any dilutive and/or infringing activity that has a negative impact on your brand.
To know more, contact us to book a consultation: Trademark Watch service cost TODAY!